剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
(铁腕美食大赛)
我的人生并非一帆风顺
Life hasn't always been smooth for me.
不上心的父母 17岁就无家可归
You know, parents that didn't care, homeless by 17.
烹饪拯救了我
Then cooking saved me.
教会我优待自己 优待他人
Taught me how to treat myself. How to treat others.
让我明白你的过去不重要
I've learned it doesn't matter where you've been.
重要的是今天你要为谁做饭
What matters is who you're feeding today.
美食能让你精神振奋 也能让你伤心欲绝
Food can lift you up, and it can break your heart.
所以 如果你忍♥受不了高温的煎熬
So if you can't stand the heat…
那就滚出我的厨房♥
then get out of my fucking kitchen.
(铁腕美食大赛 费城版)
我们真为你骄傲
We're so proud of you.
这可是你的爸爸
That's your Dada.
肖恩 这棒极了
Sean, it's terrific.
这会改变你的人生
This is gonna change your life.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得他身上的伪异域风情文身不够多
I don't think he had enough faux exotic tattoos
还不够格当真正的明星大厨
to be a real celebrity chef.
不 《铁腕美食大赛:费城版》 将是这个系列史上最成功的一季
No. Gourmet Gauntlet: Philadelphia will be their most successful season in history.
肖恩特纳会成为家喻户晓的名字
Everybody's gonna know the name Sean Turner.
无论会发生什么 你的表现太出色了
Well, no matter what happens, you were phenomenal,
我们都为你激动
and we're all very excited for you.
-多萝西 你有吗 -什么
-Are you, Dorothy? -What?
当然
Of course.
杰里科该散步了
It's time for Jericho's walk.
嘿 你准备好了吗
Hey, you ready?
来吧 好的…
Come on. Yeah. Yeah.
你可别觉得自己要超越赤脚女爵啊
You better not be suggesting you're better than the Barefoot Contessa.
她是国家宝藏
She is a national treasure.
所以你打算何时 把我介绍给帕德玛拉克施密
So when you gonna introduce me to Padma Lakshmi?
我打算永远不介绍
I'm thinking never.
伊娜加滕呢
And what about Ina Garten?
这不是美食频道
This isn't the Food Network.
怎么 我猜 你没叫上肖恩一起出来是有原因的
So? I'm guessing there's a reason you wanted to come out here sans Sean.
你不能继续和保姆上♥床♥了
I need you to stop fucking the nanny.
我没心情 所以请别试图否认 别这样
I'm not in the mood, so please don't try to deny it. Just stop.
已经结束了 好吗
It's over, okay?
多蒂 这是什么意思
What's this about, Dottie?
和工作有关吗
Is it about work?
你只是最近不太顺利 会过去的
You're just going through a dry spell. It'll pass.
有人袭击了她 朱利安
Someone attacked her, Julian.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
谁知道 她说没事
Who knows? She says she is.
我现在已经不确定任何事了
I don't know much of anything anymore.
我都不记得 去年肖恩上过《铁腕美食大赛》
I honestly cannot remember Sean being on Gourmet Gauntlet last year.
感觉我要失去理智了
Feel like I'm losing my mind.
但你当时压力极大
But you were under a hell of a lot of stress.
没关系的
It's fine.
我得孕期健忘症后忘记了一些东西 也许这就是人生吧
I lost some things in the postpartum fog. I guess that's life.
离莉安远一点 她本来已经很难应付了
Just stay away from Leanne. She's hard enough to handle as is.
我必须想办法给她找个出路
I have to figure out what to do with her.
我绝不容忍♥那个邪教回到我们的生活里
I will not have that cult back in our lives.
莉安 我…
Leanne, I--
你知道我希望你感到来去自如
You know I want you to feel free to come and go as you please,
但你能帮我个忙吗
but could you do me a favor?
多萝西 是什么
What is it, Dorothy?
当你散步时 你能绕开公园吗
When you go on your walks, can you avoid the park?
那里有太多闲人扎营
There are just so many transients setting up camp,
鉴于之前发生的事 我觉得这样最安全
and considering what happened, I think it's the safest option.
当时是有危险 但那已经是过去了
There was a danger, but that time has passed now.
你不用担心他们
You don't need to worry about them.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
无论那些人是谁 他们不过是另一个邪教
Whoever these people are, they're just another cult.
你看到这种危险的模式了吗
Do you see the dangerous pattern here?
我们看事情的角度不同
Well, we see things differently.
我担心的是你做决定的能力
I'm concerned about your decision-making in general.
所以我为你安排了预约 去看我的妇科医生
Which is why I've made an appointment for you to see my ob-gyn.
我最近得知
It's come to my attention
你和我的弟弟有性关系
that you're having intercourse with my brother.
多萝西 你翻看我的东西了
Dorothy, have you been going through my things?
没有
No.
当然没有
Absolutely not.
如果有 我会很不开心
That would be very upsetting to me.
我在小圣徒教的时候 我们不能拥有私人物品
We weren't allowed private things when I was at the Lesser Saints.
你当然有隐私权
You are entitled to your privacy.
我们这个家必须有信任
We need to have trust in this house,
所以我们必须在所有事上都彼此坦诚
which is why we need to be honest with each other about everything.
多谢你找我聊 多萝西
Thank you for this conversation, Dorothy.
看来我真得好好想想了
It really has given me a lot to think about.
嗨…对 你在这
Hi. Hi. Yeah, there you go.
好吧 是有点诡异 但也没什么大碍
Okay. It's a little disturbing, but it's mostly harmless.
对于年轻人来说挺寻常的
It's not unusual for a young person
取笑他们生活中的权威人士
to poke fun at the authority figure in their life.
这话你说得容易 被取笑的又不是你
Well, that's easy for you to say. You're not the one being mocked.
而且不止这个 我…
And it's not just this. I--
我担心她的问题太严重 我们无法应付
I'm concerned that her issues are too big for us to handle.
我不支持受害者有罪论 但她太鲁莽了
Now, I'm not one to victim blame, but she's reckless.
她对那些流浪街头的孩子有一种痴迷
She has a fascination with these homeless kids.
所以呢
And?
“所以呢”
"And"?
疯子在我们家里追着她跑 她总是招惹来精神错乱的人
And maniacs chased her through our house. She's a magnet for the deranged.
我不希望儿子接触到变♥态♥
I don't want my son exposed to creeps!
多萝西 杰里科很安全 我知道你压力大
Dorothy, Jericho's safe. I know you're stressed.
你不应该被迫干坐在家里
You shouldn't have to sit around
像业余人士一样等新闻台给你派任务
and wait for an assignment from the station like some amateur.
这和我们说的有什么关系
How is that relevant?
今晚是一个礼物 没有电♥话♥ 不必备餐 没有《铁腕美食大赛》
Tonight is a gift. No calls, no prep, no Gourmet Gauntlet.
我只是…我没有足够的脑容量 为每件小事惊慌失措
I just-- I don't have the bandwidth to freak out over every little thing.
对不起了 鲍比弗雷
I'm so sorry, Bobby Flay.
我♥操♥心家事打扰到你这个大忙人了
Is my concern for our family disrupting your busy schedule?
我终于大获成功 你却受不了了
I finally succeed in a big way, and you can't stand it?
-肖恩 -这不只是我的成功 这是我们俩…
-Sean. -This isn't just my win. This is our win--
肖恩 我在试图和你说要紧的事
Sean! I'm trying to talk to you about something urgent!
对 公园里饿肚子的孩子
Yes, the hungry children in the park
竟然是威胁我们家安危的邪恶力量
who are somehow some sinister threat to our family.
晚餐好了告诉我
Just tell me when dinner's ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟我来
Come.
他真好看
He's beautiful.
他是个奇迹
He's a miracle.
过来 我们要给你看些新东西
Come here. We have new things to show you.
嘿 小可爱
Hey, pretty.
她身上有什么特别之处
What is it about her?
她是超凡的
She's extraordinary.
充满勇气 敢于反抗
Courageous enough to rebel.
反抗谁
Against who?
任何挡她道的人
Anyone who gets in her way.
-我的天啊 -嘿
-Oh, my God. -Hey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
让一让…
Excuse me there. Excuse me. Excuse me.
多萝西
Dorothy.
带上他的推车
Get his stroller now.
我想知道你为什么觉得有必要 不顾我儿子的生命安危
I'd like to know why you felt the need to put my son's life in danger
带他去一个流浪者的营地 我刚刚明确禁止你这么做
by taking him to a homeless encampment after I explicitly asked you not to.
多萝西 你只是不明白
Dorothy, you just don't understand.
如果不安全 我绝对不会带他去那里
I would never take him there if it wasn't safe.
那里的人都很善良和温柔
Everybody there is kind and gentle.
晚餐好了 韩式烤牛肉 应该趁热吃 所以快点吧
It's all ready. Bulgogi's not supposed to be served room temperature, so let's go.
莉安 你18岁 也许你觉得那里安全
Leanne. You are 18, and you may feel safe out there.
我必须说 你在那里不安全
I'm here to tell you, you're not.
但那不代表你有权 决定什么对我的孩子是安全的
But that doesn't give you the right to decide what's safe for my child.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表