剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
They ve nominated Decker
晋升准将
for a promotion to Brigadier General.
克雷就是被他害死的
Clay's six feet in the ground because of him,
他还能得一颗将星
and he's getting a-a star on his collar.
我说
I mean...
我真想和这个混球 面对面
I would love... love to look this shit-bird in the eye.
所以 如果你有什么办法
So, if there's any way that you can get me
布基纳法索
to Burkina Faso...
他其实现在在特区
He's actually in D.C. right now.
在对他晋升投票之前
He's, uh, pressing congressional flesh
活络国会的人脉
ahead of the vote on his promotion,
我愿意制♥造♥声势让戴克为此负责
and I am willing to make waves to hold Decker accountable.
你猜怎么着 你
You know what, you've just--
付出这么多努力才走到这一步
You've worked so damn hard to get where you are, and, uh...
克雷不会希望你为了他
Clay wouldn't want you to throw it all away
丢到职业生涯
because of him.
他希望
What he would want...
你能和B队在一起
He'd want you to be with Bravo right now, and...
为了他干杯
...toast to his name.
来吧
Come on.
你确定
You sure?
我们不会丢下你的
We couldn't do it without you.
再者说
Hell...
你是我剩下的最后一个挚友了
you're the only best friend I got left.
我们走
Let's go.
我的泪水难以衡量
♪ I have tears beyond measure... ♪
你介意我说两句吗
You mind if take it?
好
Um, yeah.
你知道 都交给你了
You know, the floor's all yours.
克雷第一次进来
The first time Clay stepped in--
这个地方 他才12岁
inside this place, he was 12 years old.
那是我的退休派对
Hell, it was my retirement party, and...
我想我们
...I think we both
都玩的比预想的尽兴
had a better time than we expected.
我们开始为未来做计划
We started making plans for the future, and, uh...
转过头来 我伤了他的心
...well, the next day, I broke his heart.
你知道 他成了海豹突击队员
You know, when he became a SEAL,
我没想到这会让我们更亲近
I didn't really expect it to bring us closer together.
你知道 但是之后斯旺尼出事了
You know, but then all this shit went down
然后
with Swanny, and...
他希望有人帮忙改变对创伤性脑损伤的看法
He wanted some help changing the attitude towards TBI.
和他在这件事上合作
And, uh, working with him on that,
我们头一回成了队友
we were a team for the first time.
他把我带到这来 伤了我的心
And then he brought me in here, and hell, he broke my heart.
他说他得停手因为
He said that he had to shut it down because...
这让他和指挥部起了冲突
...'cause he was gonna get in trouble with Command.
他不喜欢迫不得已做出这个决定
He didn't like having to make that choice.
我知道
I know.
我们指望能够重操旧业
We were just looking forward to getting back at it,
你知道 继续斗争
you know, fighting that fight.
重操旧业
Getting back at it?
是 他打算因伤退役
Yeah, he was gonna, uh, retire medically,
从外部做出改变
start rattling the cage from the outside.
我不是个好父亲
I was not a good father.
我没能为我的儿子提供安稳的环境
I didn't provide any stability for my son.
但是你们成为了他需要的家庭
But you all were the family that he needed.
配得上他的家庭
The family he deserved.
他很爱你
He loved y'all so much.
我感谢你
And I thank you.
我打心底里感谢你
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that.
敬我们中最优秀的人 克雷
To my son, Clay, the best of us.
说得好 -是
Hear. - Yes.
我们的兄弟
Our brother.
我始终如一
♪ Oh, I always will. ♪
库尔特·戴克 是你吗
Hey. Kurt Decker. Is that you?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你安保工作做的不行啊 上校
You suck at security, Colonel,
至少这次没人丧命
At least no one died this time.
看样子他们按照你的要求从简安排
It appears they kept it simple like you asked.
还是就觉得艾玛和麦克应该过来
Still think Emma and Mikey should be here, though.
我都不想来
I don't even want to be here.
我不想让我的孩子们经受这些
I don't want my kids to suffer through this.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
准备好你的特写了吗 军士长
Ready for your close-up, Master Chief?
他宁愿被瞄准镜瞄准
He'd rather be in
也不愿意面对 聚光灯
the crosshairs than the spotlight.
可不是嘛
Ain't that the truth?
我觉得我们应该坐下了
I think we should take our seats, all right?
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
你能行 -是
You got this. - Yeah.
一切都还好吗 长官
Everything okay, sir?
还记得戴克上校吗
You remember Colonel Decker?
马里的战区指挥官
Battle space commander in Mali?
那个你不让我去找他算账的混账
That asshat you stopped me from giving a piece of my mind to?
他昨晚被袭击了
He was assaulted last night.
袭击
Assaulted?
谁干的
By whom?
调查正在进行
Investigation's underway.
声称他的袭击者知道他是上校
Claimed his assailant knew he was a colonel.
如果是军队里的人
If this is someone in the military,
有人会被开除的
heads will roll,
不好意思长官
Excuse me, sir.
你不是应该 和笔杆了去那边
Shouldn't you, uh be with the cake-eaters
而不是坐到这边的便宜座位嘛
instead of sitting down here in the cheap seats?
我摔了一跤
I fell down.
要我说是你挺身而出了
I'd say you stand up.
如果你是来告诉我我不配这个奖章
If you're here to tell me I don't deserve this medal,
我同意的你的看法
I'm with you,
那是艾什告诉我的
That's what Ash told me.
我来告诉你这是胡话
I'm here to let you know that that's bullshit
不好意思
Excuse me?
如果你那一天没有救下克雷
If you hadn't saved Clay that day,
我和我丈夫在一起的时间就更少了
then I would have had even less time with my husband.
他就不会有机会做父亲
And he would have never gotten the chance to be a dad.
这是他很热爱的角色
Which he loved, so much.
我希望你知道我从来没有
I want you to know that I never took a second
把这些时间当作理所当然
of that time for granted.
我来这里是为了见证你为我们争取这些事件得到表彰
And I'm here to see you honored for giving it to us.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
我知道克雷
And I know that Clay...
克雷有时候挑战你
Clay challenged you at times,
但是那只是因为他
but that's only because he...
对你的期望很高
he expected so much from you.
谢谢你 -是
Thank you. - Yeah.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
The President of the United States
很荣幸授予美国海军
takes pleasure in presenting the Navy Cross
杰森·海耶斯军士长
to Master Chief Jason Hayes,
海军十字勋章
United States Navy,
以表彰以下杰出表现
for service as set forth in the following citation:
于2022年3月针对叛乱分子的作战
For extraordinary heroism and courage in action
所作出的英勇表现
against insurgent forces on the 3rd of March, 2022
在遭到火力优势的敌军埋伏后
After being ambushed by enemy forces
海耶斯军士长
facing overwhelming firepower, Master Chief Hayes
独自清除敌人的山脊据点
made a solo run to clear an enemy ridgeline position.
随后用叛乱分子的武器
He then used insurgents' weapons
清楚了第二个敌人据点
to eliminate a second enemy position,
使得他的队友得以集中火力
allowing his men to concentrate fire
对最后一个敌人据点发起攻击
against a final enemy position.
B队在遭到埋伏后全员幸存
Bravo Team survived the ambush with a full headcount,
多亏了海耶斯军士长
thanks to Master Chief Hayes' disregard
牺牲自己的个人安危
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表