剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
when the, when the building collapsed, right?
是的没错
-Yes.-Yeah. That's... He...
克莱还因为错过了我医生的预约
Clay-- Clay kept calling me to apologize
一直打电♥话♥向我道歉
for missing my doctor's appointments.
我手♥机♥去哪了
Where's my phone?
天哪
Geez...
快接电♥话♥啊
Come on, pick up.
接电♥话♥的宝贝,接啊
Pick up, baby, pick up.
操 -斯特拉...
-Fuck.-Stella...
怎么了
What?
海军可以把你送去拉姆斯坦因
The Navy can fly you to Ramstein
如果你想去陪他的话
if you want to be with him.
好
Yeah.
好,可以,没什么比
Yeah, yeah, yeah.No anything is better
干坐在这里等消息更好的了
than just sitting around here waiting for answers.
但是,不行,我不能飞过去
Actually, can't. I can't fly.
布莱恩已经到家大概五分钟了
Brian's been home for, like, five minutes.
我不能把他也带去德国
I can't just fly him to Germany.
我不能丢下他
And I can't leave him behind.
妈的
Damn it.
我和奈玛说过了
I-I spoke to Naima.
而且我们认为你应该去她那里
And we think that you should head to her place.
这时候你不应该孤身一身
You shouldn't be alone right now.
好的
Okay.
行,行,没问题
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
你不介意帮我抱会小孩,额..
Okay. Do-Do you mind, uh...
我去收拾一下我的东西
...here, grabbing him?I just gotta grab some stuff.
来,给,你抱稳了吗 -嗯
-There, you got him?-Yep.
你知道吗,克莱走之前还答应我
You know, before leaving,Clay promised me
他就要找到一个把家庭放在首位的方法了
he was going to find a way to put our family first, and...
我很想相信他,但是我做不到
I wanted to believe him, but I didn't.
也许那是我我最后一次见到我老公,而我还在怀疑他
Maybe the last time I saw my husband and I doubted him.
对不起,我需要自己静静
I'm sorry, I need a second.
这手术也忒久了
Long time in surgery.
医生们肯定正在花时间让他好起来
They're just taking their time putting him back together,
让这个金发小子看起来完美无缺
making Blond Delicious look all perfect.
桑尼,你从布基纳法索航♥班♥开始就一直在踱步
Sonny, you been pacing since the Burkina Faso flight.
你就休息一会好吧
Just... give yourself a rest,all right?
上一分钟我们还在认真讨论
Just, one-one minute we were literally talking about
等我们回家后怎么介绍我们的小孩
introducing our babies when we get back, and then...
但下一分钟,他就...
the next minute, he's...
他就倒在战场上一直出血
he's bleeding out on the battlefield.
这不应该发生 -桑尼,他没有流干血好吧
-It's just not right. -Well, he didn't bleed out
而且他还在顽强地挣扎,因为你的救助
and he's still in the fight because of you, Sonny.
对,不过那全都是因为克莱为了我,雷
Yeah, but everything that Clay's done for me, Ray,
本来应该是我去挨那几个RPG的
okay, it should've been me that were eating those RPGs.
哥们,这话不该这么说
You've got no say in that,brother.
嘿,战争才是那个知道结果的
Hey, war always has the last word.
是吧老杰
-Right, Jace?
我们本来是最凶狠的杀手(不会翻)
We used to be the baddest sled dogs around.
什么时候B队成了他妈的炸♥弹♥吸引体了
When did Bravo become a fucking bomb magnet?
打扰一下,你得告诉我里面是什么情况
Excuse me. You need to tell me what's going on down there.
好吧,我们来着之后就一无所知了
All right? We've been in the dark since we got here.
我很抱歉,海耶斯军士长
I am sorry, Master Chief Hayes,
但是拉什医生的首要任务
but keeping you informed
不是通知你最新消息 -听着,听着
-isn't Dr. Rush's top priority. -Look, look, look, look.
在里面的是我的队员,是我的兄弟
That is my teammate in there.That's my brother.
他有个刚出生的小孩,还有一个在家的妻子
He's got a newborn and he's got a wife back home.
他们应该知道到底发生了什么
They deserve to know what's going on.
我保证我一知道最新消息就马上告诉你
I will make sure you're updated as soon as we know anything.
好的,谢谢你
Yeah, thanks for your help.
有什么新消息吗
Any news?
护士也是毛都不肯说
Nurse is still stonewalling.
什么东西让你这么慌张
What's got you so spooked?
我看到了上次我们来这的时候的那个脑科医生
Oh, I spotted that brain doctor from the last time we were here.
你知道的,就是那个说我脑瓜子完蛋了的那个
You know, the one that told me my head was all fucked up.
这是你现在最不需要考虑的事情
Oh. That's the last thing you need right now.
海耶斯军士长,到点换药了
Master Chief Hayes? It's time to change your dressings.
这个还得贴上几个小时
This should last another few hours.
你很幸运,就中了个跳弹
You're lucky you caught a ricochet.
搞完了吗
We done here?
海耶斯军士长,我觉得我们之前好像见过
Master Chief Hayes. I thought I saw you earlier.
我们可不能再这样见面了
We have to stop meeting like this.
相当同意,那就别这样见面了
Couldn't agree more.So let's not.
脑瓜子怎么样了
How's the head?
RPG爆♥炸♥可结束不了我们之间的业务
Business end of an RPG blast could do a number.
我没事
I'm fine.
你的队友出现了耳鸣,头疼
Your teammates report tinnitus, headaches,
甚至记忆力下降等症状
even lapses in memory.
考虑到你的病史,我很难相信
I find it hard to believe you made it through unscathed,
你毫发无损地挺过来了
given your history.
你知道,我的脑瓜子肯定比别人的硬一点
You know, my head must be harder than those guys'.
我看过你的病例
I checked your jacket:
你从来没做过磁共振弥散张量成像
you never underwent the diffusion tension imaging
我建议你... -我好得很
I recommended. -Everything's fine.
就像我说的,如果真的有问题,我会去处理的
Like I said, if there was a problem, I'd be working it.
所以如果你不介意我失陪一下
So, if you'll excuse me,
我的队员还在为了他的生命而战斗着
my teammate is fighting for his life.
我能够理解如果你承认自己有创伤性脑损伤
I understand by acknowledging any TBI issues
你可能会失去你的三叉戟
you'd likely lose your Trident.
但正如我上次跟你说的,如果真的有问题
But as I told you last time,if there is a problem,
你需要在它变得灾难性之前解决它
you need to address it before the effects become disastrous.
我知道你的胃很难受
I know your stomach's in ropes,
但是布莱恩起床之后肯定会饿的
but Brian's going to be hungry when he wakes up.
喝点水(?不会翻)
-Hydrate.
谢谢你 -嗯嗯嗯
-Thank you. -Yeah. Yep, yep.
就吃饭和睡觉,我都嫉妒他的遗忘能力
Eat and sleep.I so envy his obliviousness.
有什么新消息吗
-Any news?
他还在手术
He's still in surgery.
事实是他们把克莱转运到德国也许是个好的信♥号♥♥
The fact that they moved him to Germany could be a good sign.
如果他的情况太严重
I doubt they would have transported him
我怀疑他们会把他转运
if his condition was too severe.
或者是他伤的太重
Or maybe his injuries were so bad
甚至于他们不能在驻地治疗他
that he couldn't be treated where they were deployed.
我不能告诉你们他们具体在哪
I-I can't share where they were.
但是可以说他们附近没有比这更好的医院了
But it is fair to say they weren't near optimal facilities.
行吧
Okay.
那我们
Well, do we
什么时候才能知道一些具体消息
When do we hear?
我的意思是,为什么没有任何人来说一句话
I mean, why isn't anyone saying anything?
告诉一些消息
Getting any answers
上次雷失踪的时候跟拔牙一样嘎嘎开口
when Ray went missing was like pulling teeth.
在部队进入擦屁♥股♥模式
Military is one big happy family
不得不掩盖一切之前
until they go into cover-their-ass mode,
都是一个快乐的大家庭
put a lid on everything.
说句实话
Well, getting to the truth,
即使是在我这个职位,这也是个挑战
even in my position,is... a challenge.
拜托请告诉我他们不是在执行什么
Just tell me that they weren't on some op
我会在新闻上看到的任务或行动
that I'm gonna hear about on the news, okay?
我实在没法接受 -恐怕不是
'Cause I can't handle that.-It's doubtful.
这是一次低调的任务行动
This was a low-impact mission.
对我老公来说不是 -好吧
Not for my husband, it wasn't. -Okay.
嘿,克莱有他的兄弟们的在身边支持着
Look. Clay is surrounded by his brothers right now.
他们会陪他一起脱离险境的 -嗯
They got him from here. -Okay.
我们都在呢
And we got you.
好吧
Right?
我去开门
I'll get it.
唉 行吧
Okay. All right.
你好 -你好
-Hey.-Hey.
感谢你们能来 -嗯
Thanks for coming. -Yeah.
噢我的天哪
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表