剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
直到司令部拆散我们
Till Command splits us up.
什么?
What?
有个流言在流传
There's a rumor going around
司令部要把我们拆散
that Command's
gonna break us up.
啊这
It's...
你知道吗
You know what?
呃,六周之前,
Uh, six weeks ago,
我告诉他们我暂时走不开
I told them I couldn't get away.
I'll just say
我只是说我需要一点时间
I need a little more time.
没事
No. That's good.
没事,你去吧,那里的人们还在水深火热中
It's all right, you go.
People are in danger.
你去吧
You go.
这就是咱们要做的事
That's what you do.
That's what we do, so, hey.
不用担心我
It's, uh, you don't
have to worry about me.
我不是担心你
I'm not worried about you,
不过如果你
but if-if you are...
不不不,完全没必要
No, not at all.
我没事的,相信我
I'll be fine. Trust me.
I'll be good. Got this.
好了Cerby,没事
All right, Cerby, that's good.
叫两声
Speak.
你这样多久了
How long have you been...
一分57
A minute, 57.
58,59
58... 59...
天呐,两分钟了
My God, two minutes.
一天半,两次完成目标
Day and a half, twice my goal.
我还在处理来自佐治亚州的情报
Well, I'm still
processing intel from Georgia.
见我什么原因?
What's your excuse?
你有什么可采取的行动吗?
You have anything
actionable yet?
没呢,需要整理很多东西
No, it's a lot to sort through.
好,忘记行动吧
Well, forget actionable.
我的意思是,有什么线索吗?
I mean, uh,
do you have any leads?
可能有一条
Maybe one.
但只有它一条孤立线索
But it's isolated,
仅仅围绕它执行一个行动是不够的
and it's not enough
to build a package around.
和导弹交易相关
The IP address
linked to the payment
的IP地址是匿名的
for the rockets is anonymous,
但是我们追踪到了叙利亚北部
but we traced it
to northern Syria.
叙利亚北部?谁在那?
Northern Syria, who's there?
谁不在呢?这是极端主义组织的狂野西部
Who isn't? It's the Wild West
of extremist groups.
派支队伍进去等于在乱搅该死的马蜂窝
It's a fucking hornets' nest
to send a team into,
尤其是这个地区没有任何支援
especially with no support
in the region.
所以,我希望其余的情报都指向别处
So, I'm hoping that the rest
of this intel points elsewhere.
我只是希望B队还能运作
I'm just hoping that, uh,
Bravo Team is still around...
你知道的,成为那支你指哪打哪的尖矛
...you know, to be that spear,
wherever you point it.
你听说了吗?
You hear anything?
是的,我四处摸索了一下
Yeah, I mean,
I did some poking around.
是的,有关队伍退役的传言,已经坐实了
Yeah, this decommissioning
is more than a rumor.
有B队的消息吗?
Anything on Bravo?
他们在考虑范围内
They're part
of the conversation.
好的
Right.
我得回去工作了
I got to get back to it.
回见
I'll see you around.
希望能再见
Hopefully.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表