剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
能够让我在委员会造成更大影响
align with my colleagues.
我发现在我不念念不忘我的观点的时候
I've found it's always easier to sell my ideas
更容易兜售我的想法
when I'm not wearing them on my sleeve.
我没意识到我要兜售什么东西
I didn't realize I was selling anything,
只是为了我感觉对的事情据理力争
just arguing for what I feel is right.
多点圆滑的手腕对你没坏处
Well, a dose of Madison Avenue won't hurt your cause,
现在你打通了国会的人脉
now that you got the K Street schmoozing down,
把我请到这里来
inviting me here.
我来这是因为你
I'm here because I believe in you.
我知道你会为了你关心的事业斗争到底
I know you'll fight like hell for what you care about.
我希望为你做好准备
I want to arm you for that.
对不起 长官
Iam so sorry, ma'am
工作上需要我
I am needed back at work.
谢谢你做的这一切
Thank you for this.
去把失眠转变为行动
Go turn that insomnia into action.
所以我们通常在希望之后
This is why we normally put it in his crib
都放在摇篮里
when it comes out of the laundry.
我们得趁他睡着了
Well, we have time to find it now
赶紧找到
while he's asleep.
你可不希望他醒来之后发现
Well, you don't want to hear him wake up screaming
最喜欢的玩具不见了尖声大叫
because he doesn't have his favorite doll.
我们要找什么 -布莱恩的玩具鸭子
What are we searching for? - Brian's stuffed duck.
是了 我们是得找到
Oh-ho-ho, yeah, no, we need to find that one.
有可能的话 越早越好
Sooner rather than later, if possible.
你的腿疼吗 亲爱的 你坐下 我们来找
Is your leg hurting, babe? You can sit, we got it.
我腿没事
My leg is fine.
那 在沙发和桌子那里
There, it's between the couch and the table there.
亲爱的 -我能拿到
Honey... - I had it.
我能拿到 -你雇我就是来帮忙的
I had it. - I'm paid to help.
是照顾布莱恩 不是我
With Brian, not me.
这样 谢谢你 米娅
You know what, thank you so much, Mia,
我们能应付了 今天其他事情还好吗
I think we got it. Everything else was good today?
好 他胃口不小 -那好
Yeah, he was hungry. - Oh, good.
明天见 -明天见
See you tomorrow. - See you tomorrow.
好的 -谢谢
Okay. - Appreciate it.
米亚照顾布莱恩很上手 是不是
Mia's really great with Brian, right?
我相信你们俩很快就能合得来
I'm sure you two are gonna get on the same page soon.
是 没关系 我会接受的
Yeah, it's fine. I'm rolling with it.
我只是想要减轻你的负担
I'm just trying to take some of the pressure off of you.
要训练绿队还要复健
Between Green Team and your recovery,
你实在是 要顾及的东西太多
you're just-- you're juggling so much.
工作怎么样
How was work?
绿队对于拥有一个
Your Green Teamers still excited
世界级的破门高手
to have a world-class door-hitter
给他们领路兴奋吗
showing them the way?
不需要向他们证明什么
Got nothing to prove to them.
工作就是工作
Work was work.
就这么多
That's all I get?
你知道在你透露工作
You realize you were a lot more chatty with me
侵害国♥家♥安♥全♥的时候你反而
about your work day when it was in actual violation
比较健谈
of national security?
我很遗憾我的职业变动对你打击这么大
I'm sorry that my career change has been so hard on you.
我
I...
我感觉你最近几周
I feel like you've really been struggling
很难过
the last few weeks.
你想念B队了吗
Are you missing Bravo?
我相信你想了
I'm sure that you are.
和绿队和他们在一起不一样
Being with Green Team is not like being with them.
但是
But...
当你抽出时间陪伴家人
When you took time off for your family,
你知道会不一样的 对吧
you knew it would be different, right?
我需要透透气
I need to get some air.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我之前就担心杰斯的脑袋出问题
I was worried it was about Jason's head.
真希望当时是我在现场
Just wish I was the one backstopping him.
但是你知道奥马尔在战场上靠得住 对吧
But you know Omar is rock-solid in the field, right?
是 当然试了
Yeah, of course he is,
因为窝窝囔囔是干不到二把手的
'cause you don't get to 2IC by pissing down your leg.
你知道 再者说 我有点喜欢奥马尔
You know, besides, I kinda like Omar.
别跟杰斯这么说
Just don't tell Jace that.
你看 问题就在这
Well, see, that's the problem.
杰森没办法接受奥马尔进入信任圈
Jason's inability to bring Omar into the circle of trust,
在战场内外都对B队有损害
it just-- it hurts Bravo inside and outside the wire.
是 错过抓获亚西里的机会
Yeah, and missing our shot with Yasiri,
指挥部要开始问问题
Command's gonna start asking questions
要是我们找不到第二次机会
if we don't get another crack at him.
是 这就更需要
Yeah, make it even more important
让他对奥马尔袒露底牌
that he shows Omar all his cards sooner than later.
好 这是我的意见
Okay, well, my two cents:
杰森进来比以往还要固执多疑
Jason has been more Jason than usual lately.
现在 我们逼迫他信任奥马尔
All right? Now, we force him to try and trust Omar,
只会起反作用
it's just gonna backfire on us.
我们都知道B1被逼到墙角是什么下场
We all know what happens when Bravo 1 gets cornered.
这个地方情况已经足够严峻了
This place is bad enough without that.
佩里
Perry.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们马上开始着手新情报
We'll dig right into this new package right away.
我们的蝙蝠电♥话♥响了
Our Batphone just rang.
看样子我们要穿上我们的作战服了
Looks like we're about to put on our action tights.
来自亚西里圈子内部各个手♥机♥的拦截通讯
Intercepted communications from cell phones
显示他更换了地点
within Yasiri's circle indicate that he has changed locations.
据信他现在在
He is now believed to be at a property
一处接近边境城市苏鲁克的住♥宅♥
near the border city of Suluk.
不管在哪我都送他见阎王
I'll punch his ticket to wherever he is,
换地方没差别
change of address don't matter.
他更换地点的原因可能会造成影响
His reasons for being there might.
情报显示他计划利用那个地点
Intel says that he plans on using the location
作为对邻近
as a base to launch an offensive
伊♥斯♥兰♥国建筑群发动袭击的基地
against a nearby ISIS compound.
我们要在他自己的基地里袭击高价值目标
We're gonna hit an HVT at his own base?
当然 一头扎进全速运转的战争机器
Oh, sure, step into a fully-revved war machine,
却被一个未成年的平民吓跑了 没毛病
but a tweenage civilian scares us off. That tracks.
目前还不清楚他在该基地的军力如何
It is unclear what type of force he will have at this compound.
但亚西里行踪难定
But Yasiri is elusive enough
我们机不可失
that we may never get another shot at him.
行吧 那我们干
Well, we'll take this one.
没错 -不 先等等
Damn straight. - No, hold up.
考虑到这次行动未知因素过多
With the unknowns we're facing on this op,
绝对不允许发生不信任
there is absolutely no room for mistrust
或沟通失误的情况
or miscommunication.
好的 我们现在就解决
All right. Let's hammer it out now.
谁对我有疑问 现在说出来
Anyone have doubts about me, speak up.
听着 15年的从军经验已经不言自明
Look, repping the Trident for 15 years speaks for itself.
营地之外我们绝对相信你
We all trust you outside the wire.
再说了 跟这样的战争机器作战
Besides, rolling up against a war machine like this,
我们还指望你给我们找点帮手
we're gonna need the extra help you hooked us up with.
这个亚西里准备攻击伊♥斯♥兰♥国
This man Yasiri is preparing to attack ISIS,
你想让我们帮忙阻止他吗
and you ask us to help stop him?
我们看得出其中的讽刺之处 指挥官
The irony is not lost on us either, Commander
但这是斩首沙姆人旅的蛇头
but this is the best way to cut the head off
的最好办法
of the al-Sham Brigade snake.
斩了一条 还有一条
One snake in a nest of many.
他们之间争斗不休
They are striking each other.
我♥干♥嘛要把自己的战士送入他们虎口
Why put my soldiers between their fangs?
B队会打头阵
Bravo will be the tip of the spear.
我们会照顾好你的小队的
Your troops will be in good hands.
我的小队我来照顾
They're in my hands.
她们如果有闪失
What happens to them, I'm the one
我才是心有愧疚的那个
whose heart carries it.
对吗 士官长
Right, Master Chief?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表