剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我不认为我们可以偷偷摸摸
I don't suppose there's a tax fraud section
穿过那个地方
we could cut through instead?
不行 这是唯一的方案
No, it's the only play.
我们要快速通过那个牢房♥ 明白吗
We'll move fast through the holding area, got it?
是的,我们就必须这样做
Yeah, we'll have to if we don't want
如果我们不想让劫匪知道我们在里面
the hostage-takers to know we're inside.
你需要更多的士兵
You need more fighters.
你要用六个人去对抗
You're gonna be six men going against
牢房♥里那一堆伊♥斯♥兰♥国的人吗
dozens of ISIS in that holding area.
我们可以跟你们进去 在侧翼保护
We can go in with you,a ring of protection.
太多人了 不行
Too many people, uh-uh,
这只会减慢我们的速度
it's just gonna slow us down.
是的,我讨厌在
Yeah, I hate to get blood
你们娘子军功绩徽章上牺牲
on any of your girls' merit badges.
我的士兵也许没受到你的训练 但她们都很害怕
My soldiers may not have your training, but they are feared.
害怕?
Feared?
怕谁 凯蒂·佩里?(女歌♥手)
By who?Katy Perry?
哦 因为泰勒斯威夫特和凯蒂佩里都讨厌对方
Oh, 'cause Tay-Tay and KP hate each other.
你♥他♥妈♥现在跟我开玩笑呢
Now you're just fucking with me.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国认为被女人杀死
ISIS believes that being killed
意味着永远的诅咒
by a woman means eternal damnation.
他们会三思而后行的
They will think twice about provoking our fire,
以免我们把他们带下地狱
lest we condemn them to hell.
我觉得行
Think we can work with that?
我们不会浪费一秒钟 我们不会开枪 明白吗
We don't waste a second,we do not take a shot, got it?
人♥质♥劫持者听到我们来了 那些警卫就完蛋了
Hostage-takers hear us coming,those guards are dead.
明白了吗 -开干
Understood? -Send it.
里面设置了门阻
It's barricaded from the inside.
行吧 布好炸♥药♥
Right, set the charge.
炸的太狠
Too much of a blast,
暴徒会把我们弄死的
the mob will be picking us from their teeth.
快他妈点 确保能炸开
Fucking move.Make sure it's enough.
这里没有第二次机会
Not gonna get a second chance at this.
如果做了真操蛋 不做的话死翘翘
Damned if I do,pulverized if I don't.
快点快点快点
Move, move, move.
嘿 听我口令
Hey! On my signal,
我们要把他们推回去 告诉她们
we're gonna push 'em back together. Tell them.
听你口令
On you.
3,2,推
Three, two, push!
老杰
Jace!
你还好吗 -快走
You all right? -Move!
快走
Move.
B2 这是B1
Bravo 2, this is 1.
需要一个人来我这 现在就来
Need everyone at my pos. Now.
收到 B1 正在过去
Copy, 1. Moving.
真♥主♥至上
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥至上
Allahu Akbar.
上楼顶的楼梯
Stairs to the roof,
在楼顶透过窗户有射击角度
could give us a shot through the window.
走
Go.
他感觉到自己离墙越来越近了
He's feeling the walls closing in.
时间紧迫 老杰
Clock's ticking, Jace.
后退
Stay back.
目标已被击毙
Got Tango down hard.
干得好,伙计们
Good job, boys.
谁他妈开的枪
Who the hell took the shot?
你这开玩笑呢
You got to be kidding me.
我感觉我帮上忙了
Thought I could help.
我知道这地方
I know this place.
小菜一碟
Easy shot.
振作点哥们 忘掉吧
Shake it off, bro. Shake it off.
有些任务
There are some missions
其他人完成不了
that can't be executed by anyone else.
但反恐战争表明,我们选择任务的时候
But the War on Terror made clear that we need to be judicious
需要明智一点
when selecting those operations.
正如我所展示的 通过优先考虑作战人员的安全
As I've demonstrated, by prioritizing operator safety,
国防部可以优化
the DoD can optimize
特种作战部队执行任务的能力
the Special Operations Forces' ability to conduct missions
同时支持综合威慑战略
while supporting the integrated deterrence strategy.
不错 戴维斯中尉
Well done, Lieutenant Davis.
谢谢长官
Ma'am.
谁有问题
Who has questions?
我有 长官
I do, ma'am.
呃,你建议通过调整部署标准来
Uh, you recommend prioritizing the safety of special operators
优先考虑特战队员的安全
by adjusting deployment criteria.
没错
Correct.
这样做将如何影响我们
How will doing so impact our partner forces
在综合反恐模式中的友军部队
in the integrated deterrence model?
他们对美国作战人员的安全
How would they feel about American operator safety
优先于联合目标会有何看法?
being prioritized over joint objectives?
这超出了我演讲的范围。
That is beyond the scope of my presentation.
你的论点的有效性取决于这个问题的答案
Your argument's validity hinges on the answer to that question.
我来这里不是为了向你证明我自己 少校
I'm not here to justify myself to you, Major.
世界上所有善意的言辞都无关紧要
All the well-meaning rhetoric in the world doesn't matter
如果你不能按照自己的思路坚持下去的话
if you can't follow through on your own line of thought.
我们进入下一个话题
Let's move on to our next topic.
奥马尔和我问了管理监狱的库尔德人♥民♥保护部队
Omar and I asked the YPG that run the prison
他们有没有关于克兰普顿号♥袭击的消息
if there was any inmate chatter about the Cramptonbombing.
他们没听到任何风声
They hadn't heard anything,
但他们会留意的
but they'll keep their ears open
我们今天救了他们小命
after we saved their asses today.
这是奥马尔的决定练习库尔德女子自卫军
It's an intel win chalked up to Omar's call
赢得了情报优势
to connect us with the YPJ.
嗯 我们看看有什么结果吧
Yeah, we'll see what comes of it.
把英雄骂回现实了 是吧
Brought the hero back to earth, huh?
英雄
Hero?
亚兹达是个幸运的蠢蛋
Yezda is a lucky fool.
她觉得她刀枪不入而且整个世界都是她的战场
Thinks she's bulletproof and the world is her playground.
我也有过一个这样的队员
I had one like that.
在他的第一次行动中做了同样的行为
Pulled the same move on his first op.
问题儿童
Problem child.
是呢
Yeah.
孩子啊
Child.
特别是在第一次
Definitely was at first,but
但他成为了我最好的队员
he became one of my best.
她不懂
She doesn't understand.
在我成为指挥官后 我失去了多少队员
The number is the first thing in my mind when I wake up.
成了我睡醒觉后第一件想到的事
How many I've lost since I became a commander.
4年67个
67 of them in four years.
我敢肯定那肯定是你心中的警钟
I'm sure that's taken a toll on you.
不 我们没有国家力量支撑我们
No, we don't have the machinery of a nation behind us.
我们为了库尔德人♥民♥的生存而战
We're fighting for the Kurdish people's survival.
但我们却不是那个能活下来的
But we are not the ones who will survive.
我试着让他们能活久点
I try to give them as many days as possible.
每天早上醒来 我都觉得自己很幸运
Each morning I wake up,I feel lucky
觉得自己像个罪犯
and like a criminal.
就好像你在躲着什么
Like you're getting away with something.
你们在和营地的男孩们
Are y'all, uh, swapping sweet good nights
交换甜蜜的夜晚吗
with the fellas from the boys' camp?
那些是伊♥斯♥兰♥国的猪逼
It's an ISIS pig.
他们在无线电里嘲笑我们
They taunt us on the radio.
有时候他们甚至知道我们的名字
Sometimes they even know our names
还说他们要冲我们来了
and say they are coming for us.
那...
Well, do these, uh,
这些猪会跟着他们叫吗
these pigs ever follow up on their squeals?
死亡比他们要对我们做的好点
Death is better than what they will try to do to us.
折磨
Torture.
强♥奸♥
Rape.
斩首
Beheading.
这就是为什么我们从来不把这宝贝取下来的原因
That is why we never take this jewelry off.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表