剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
海豹突击队前情提要 -是我们
-Previously on SEAL Team... -We're the ones who recovered
取回的有关科兰普敦号♥袭击案的线索 应该
the intel from theCrampton bombing. Bravo should
是B队拿到情报包裹 你知道的
have the target package. You know that.
你们会被部署到科巴尼
You'll be deploying to the city
目标是确认需要为
of Kobani, with the objective of identifying the group
袭击科兰普敦号♥军舰遇袭负责的组织
responsible for the attack on the USSCrampton.
二级军士长哈姆扎将成为
Senior Chief Hamza will be a new,
B队全新的常驻成员
permanent addition to Bravo Team.
要是你的创伤后遗症发作怎么办
JASON: What if your PTS flares up in front of Omar? Then what?
现在我在领队的同时
Now I got to lead Bravo into hell while constantly
还得当心身后
looking over my shoulder?
记住我告诉你的 设立个小目标
Remember what I keep telling you. Small goals.
我不想要三个月之后执教
I don't want to teach Green Team in three months.
我想要现在就做
I want to do it now.
和购买♥♥武器袭击科兰普敦号♥
RAY: The IP address linked to the group
有关的IP地址
that bought the weapons used against theCrampton
下线了
has gone dark.
附近的女子自卫军小队
OMAR: Unit of YPJ just down the road--
可能能够告诉我们附近的团伙
they could tell us who's who in the zoo.
诺丽指挥官 -你们是美国人
Commander Nouri. -NOURI: You're American.
装得像是盟友 然后半夜跑路
Acting like allies, then leaving in the middle of the night.
你论点的可靠性就取决于这个问题的回答
Your argument's validity hinges on the answer to that question.
我不需要向你为我辩护 少校
I'm not here to justify myself to you, Major.
没想到美国队长
OMAR: Surprised to see that Captain America
这么依靠其他复仇者
leans on the rest of the Avengers.
他们知道这是谁的队伍
They know whose team it is.
那些我们今天关起来的敌人只是沧海一粟
Those enemy we locked up today were a drop in the ocean.
现在看起来他们也在向你们开枪
Now, it seems, they also take shots at you.
奥马尔给B队惹了个大靶子
Omar just put a big fucking target on Bravo.
新的一天 新的死胡同
Another day, another dry hole.
两周以来追踪IP地址却没有成果
Two weeks chasing IP pings with nothing to show for it.
就只有屁♥股♥疼
Except saddle sores.
不确定我的屁♥股♥能不能承受得了再追下去
Not sure my ass can take another dusty trail.
你那个坐个地形车的屁♥股♥肯定能行
Oh, sure that quad-pocket keister of yours can.
我知道德州什么都大
I know everything's bigger in Texas,
但是 见鬼 你的屁♥股♥是真大 桑尼
but, damn, you got a big bank, Sonny.
你给我冷静一点 奥马尔·沙里克
You need to hose yourself off there, Omar Sha-reek?
听着不管是谁袭击了科兰普敦号♥军舰
Look, whoever attacked the USSCrampton controls the IP.
我们找到了IP地址 就找到了目标
We find the IP source, we find the target.
把它加到地理标签上
Let's add it to the geotags.
疯狂围墙变得越发疯狂了
JASON: Wall of crazy just got crazier, huh?
杰斯 那是第19个由
Jace, that is the 19th distinct ping location
库尔德女子自卫军帮我们
detected by those KingFish devices
在地区四处安放的石首鱼设备检测到的信♥号♥♥
that the YPJ helped us install across the region.
是“四处”
OMAR: Yeah, "across the region" is right.
按照信♥号♥♥散布的方位
Way those are scattered,
没办法确定
impossible to point to just one
到底是哪一个极端组织
of the extremist terror groups here.
不 要是我们没有每次在信♥号♥♥出现之后
SONNY: No, it might help if we didn't
就丢掉就好了
lose the signal so fast every time it pings.
等我们出现的时候
By the time we show up,
土拨鼠就已经回洞里去了
the gopher's gone back in its hole already.
指挥部在催我们赶紧取得进展了
Well, Command's up our ass for progress,
所以我们最好尽快拿出点什么
so we got to come up with something soon.
所以我们继续进行敏感地点搜查
So we keep processing the SSE.
进行搜查只能进一步扩大嫌犯名单
Though all we've managed do is expand our list of suspects
而不是缩小范围
rather than narrow it.
而自每次我们和女子自卫军行动
And make a big-ass footprint
都会引人耳目
cause every time we go out with the YPJ,
我们有被伏击的可能
we risk getting ambushed.
女子自卫军值得冒这个险
RAY: Well, the YPJ is worth the risk.
我是说 他们在战区内
I mean, their knowledge of the terrain
对地形的了解是无价之宝
outside the wire is invaluable.
是 那么多扑空的地点让她们觉得
Yeah, all the dry holes have them thinking
最好把时间放在别的事情上
their time may be better spent elsewhere.
让女子自卫军开心和任务无关
Making YPJ happy is not mission-critical.
我们来这是找到并瓦解
We came here to find and dismantle the group
杀害了20名美国水手的组织 好吗
that took out 20 American sailors, all right?
所以
So...
我们要去每个兔子洞里探个底
we're gonna go down every rabbit hole
知道我们完成任务
until we get the job done, got it?
上头的人絮叨你了
The cake-eaters getting squirrelly on you?
是 美国♥军♥队出现在叙利亚
Yeah, American boots in Syria
让所有人都很紧张 -是
puts everybody on edge. -SONNY: Yeah.
在阿富汗也是一样
Just goes for the same for American boots in Afghanistan.
曼蒂怎么样了
How's Mandy?
显然是找不到无线网
JASON: Finding it hard to get Wi-Fi, apparently.
我猜
SONNY: I guess
高速网络和塔♥利♥班♥
high-speed Internet and Talimonsters--
八字不合
they, they don't really mix well.
我很遗憾你要经历这些
I'm sorry it's been tough on you.
不 她在帮助他人
No, she's helping people.
没有什么比这是失联更好的借口了 不是吗
No better excuse for being off-the-grid, right?
说到失联
Speaking of being off-the-grid, uh...
到这边来打乱了你的干细胞疗程了吗
...is over here, uh, messing with your stem cell schedule?
抱歉 你是
I'm sorry, are you, uh...
把我当成莉安了吗
are you mistaking me for Leanne?
你怎么这么操心
What's with the helicopter parenting?
有我盯着你呢 哥们
I got your six, man.
我知道
I realize that, uh...
克雷更擅长
Inspector Clay-seau
刺探你的私事
was better at prying into your shit.
我
I, uh...
对 我已经错过了一次聊城
Yeah, I missed one treatment already.
所以 这样下去 我可能还会错过更多聊城
So, at... at this rate, I'm probably gonna miss more.
但是 你知道 我没问题
But, you know, look, I'm good.
我的症状得到控制
My symptoms are under control,
我一直有做大脑练习
and I've been doing my brain exercises.
大脑练习 听起来真高级
Brain exercises? That sounds fancy.
做我能记起来的那些
From what I remember.
有克雷的消息了吗
You hear from Clay?
有 有 我昨天和他通过电♥话♥
Yeah, yeah, I talked to him yesterday.
和预想的一样 在绿队教得很好
He's-he's crushing it over at Green Team, as expected,
你知道 他越早训练出
and, you know, the sooner he trains up
和他一样的作战人员越好
one of them tadpoles to operate like him, the better.
不好意思打断你们的枕边话
Sorry to break up pillow talk,
但是IP地址刚刚上线了
but the IP just came back online.
该穿装备了 伙计们
Time to jock up, boys.
我们走 走 快走
Let's move. Go. Come on.
你没事 对吧
You're good, right?
等等 你没事
Hold on. You're good.
这就对了 再等一会儿 小家伙 好吗
Here you go. Just one more mike, little buddy, okay?
他在这 这是鸭鸭 好吗
Here he is. Here's Ducky, right?
天呐 别告诉我过去两周
Oh, God, please tell me that's exactly how you've been talking
你就是这么和绿队的人说话的
to the Green Teamers for the past two weeks.
他们想得美
They wish.
他们的毛病可比我们的孩子多多了
They got a lot more flaws than our little man.
说到这
Speaking of,
我得送他去日托
I need to get him off to day care.
好的
Okay.
我父母想要带我们做游轮去阿♥拉♥斯加
My parents want to take us on a cruise to Alaska.
去度假
It's for-for vacation.
让水手去坐船可不是去度假
Putting a sailor on a boat is not a vacation.
但是这是他们35年结婚纪念的安排
But it's for their 35th anniversary.
为期三个月
It's in three months.
好吧
All right, well, just...
把我日期告诉我 我好请假
let me know what the dates are and I'll put in for time off.
好吗
Yeah?
做计划不用担心你
It's nice making plans
出任务真不错
without worrying about you getting spun up.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表