剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
出动了下层网络级联式的通讯
initiates a down-network cascade of communications.
那听起来像是什么
What's that sound like to you?
士兵接受命令
Soldiers getting their orders.
我打赌给他们发号♥施令的人在那里面
My money says the man that's giving them is in there.
是
Yeah.
我需要一个队伍
Ah. Yo, I need a team
监视可疑高价值目标地点
to get eyes on a possible HVT location.
好的 我和桑尼去
Well, all right. I'll roll with Sonny.
这样 桑尼和布洛克和特伦特
Well, yeah, you see, Sonny's on a supply run
去搜集补给了 我得留守这里
with Brock and Trent, and I gotta hold it down here.
所以那就剩下 -我和奥马尔
So, that just leaves... - Me and Omar.
有机会抓到我们的白鲸
Awkward car rides are a small price to pay
路上尴尬一点不算什么
for a shot at our white whale.
是 -试了
Yep. - Yep.
雷在告诉我他被关押时候的你
Way you swooped in when Ray was telling me
跑出来的架势
about his captivity--
你不是在提防我吧
you weren't protecting him from me, were you?
雷能照顾好自己 -试了
Ray can take care of himself. - Check.
但是他当时一定需要帮助
But he must have needed it back then.
我是说 在经历他经历的一切直接回来
I mean, kitting right back up after what he went through?
他一定很依赖整个团队
He must have leaned hard on the whole team.
一定出现过你们全队扶助他的时候
Had to have been some moments you all had to carry him.
听着 不管你听说的留言
Look, despite whatever noise you heard
怎么说我在F队的情况 我想让你知道
about my time at Foxtrot, I want you to know,
我在当时也会帮雷的
I would have carried Ray, too.
为任何队员都会这么做
Do it for any teammate.
F队最后是什么情况
What happened with Foxtrot at the end there?
我听说你和汉考克不对付
I heard you and Hancock were like water and oil, huh?
是 不管我们有什么问题
Yeah, whatever our issues,
都是私人问题 不是战术问题
they were personal, never tactical.
对 所以你把战术问题留给我
Right, so you saved the tactical questions for me.
谢了
Thanks.
我关于哈马尔的事情说得话
Like I said about Hamal--
你的队伍 你来决定
your team, your call.
听着 克雷经历的事情 你知道
Look, what happened to Clay, you know,
受的苦 要是有能让我的队员
with what he went through, and any way to keep my guys
不冒险的办法 我都会用
out of the fire, I'll take that.
只是 派哈马尔去
Just...sending in Hamal was, uh,
是最不糟糕的选项
the least terrible option.
只希望当时结果没那么糟糕
Just wish it turned out better.
是战争牺牲了那个孩了
War got that kid.
不是你 那个决定让我们来到这里
Wasn't you. And that call put us here.
那就是他 亚西里 就在那
That's him. That's Yasiri, right there.
老天爷
Holy shit.
我们可以现在就抓住他
Yo, we could take him right now.
有什么 其他人跟着他吗
Are there-- are there any other enemy with him?
我只看到一个 见鬼 我们走
I'm only seeing the one. Shit, let's move.
我们开到跟前 打警卫一个措手不及
We'll pull up, get the drop on the guard,
把亚西里押进车 我们就消失
throw Yasiri in the truck, and we're gone.
慢着 -不 不 不 我们得行动了
Hold up. - No, no, no, we gotta move.
他要进去了 -停车
He's gonna go back inside. - Stop the truck.
什么
What?
我们被发现了 带我们离开
We've been made. Get us the fuck outta here.
不行 我们没事 动手吧
No. We're clean, let's do this.
我说了我们被发现了 我们被发现了
I said we're fucking made. We're made.
带我们离开
Get us the fuck outta here, now.
刚才怎么回事
The hell happened oyt there?
确认了亚西里的地点 -是
Confirmed Yasiri's location. - Yeah.
混账就在我们眼前 我们找到他了
Asshat was right in front of us, we had him.
不是吧 你们行动了吗
No shit. Y'all move on him?
是 我们行动不了 被发现了
Yeah, we couldn't. Got burned.
扯淡 才不是
My ass, we were.
平民看到我们了 跑掉了
Civilian saw us, ran off,
触动了警报 不得不走
set up a flag. Had to bail.
平民 那就是糊涂的孩子
Civilian? It was a clueless kid.
我们没问题的
We were clear.
你为什么不直接说外面那是怎么回事
Why don't you say what really went down out there?
你不信任我
You don't trust me.
不管是不信任新人还是F队的流言
Whether it's new-guy bullshit or Foxtrot rumors,
到了执行的时候 你觉得我做不到
when it came time to execute, you didn't think I could,
所以你叫停了 去你的
and so you pulled the ripcord. Fuck this.
该死
Shit.
看来和奥马尔的单独对谈进展不怎么样
Well, guess that one-on-one with Omar didn't go so well.
我真以为我们暴露了 雷
I really thought we were burned, Ray.
高价值目标出现结果你怯场了
HVT in your sights and you stand down?
这对你可是新鲜事
That is a new look for you.
是我脑袋的原因
It's my head.
是我的脑袋
It's my head.
我看到了亚西里 然后就感觉脚底下
I had my sights on Yasiri, and the whole world
踩了空
just dropped out underneath me.
脑袋里嗡嗡响 眩晕 耳鸣
Ringing in my skull, vertigo, tinnitus,
各种症状都有
the whole fucking thing, man.
那是教科书式的症状
That's textbook symptoms.
我不能在知道自己状态不佳的情况下拿奥马尔冒险
I couldn't put Omar at risk knowing I was compromised.
绝对不行 -你不能告诉他为什么
There's no way. - And you couldn't tell him why,
你也不能让他领头
and you couldn't let him take the lead.
是 换了其他任何人
Yeah. Anyone else out there with me,
我都能做到 但是
I would have been able to do it, but...
该死
Fuck.
杰斯 现在 从大局来看
Jace, right now, bigger picture
即便是你信任的人 他们都不知道发生了什么
is even the people you trust, they don't know what happened.
据他们所知 你认为奥马尔靠不住
As far as any of em know, you think Omar's shaky.
如果B1这么想
And if Bravo 1 thinks.
听着 如果我们找不到第二次
Look, if we don't get another, uh, another shot here
抓捕亚西里的机会 指挥部就会开始问问题
at Yasiri, Command's gonna start asking questions
而我科不希望奥马尔来回来
that I do not want Omar to answer.
我们得动用全部精力找到这个混球
We gotta put all of our energy into finding this dirtbag, Ray.
杰斯 现在
Jace, right now,
你让所有人都对奥马尔心存疑虑
the way you got everybody eyeballing Omar,
任务的成功没有保证
mission success is no guarantee.
在我们采取任何行动之前 队里其他人
I mean, before we roll anywhere, the rest of the team
得知道奥马尔没有问题
has to know that Omar is a good piece of gear.
拜托
Come on, man.
所以 只要有你 上将 还有总统
So, it was just you, the admiral, and the president?
我当时穿着中尉制♥服♥紧张不已
Oh, I was quaking in my junior grade shoes.
根本不该出现在那
Had no business being there.
但是我跟随的那个上将
But the admiral I was working for
是一位了不起的导师
was a tremendous mentor.
能找到那样的人实在是太好了
Oh, gosh, it's so nice to find someone like that, ma'am.
使得 总统 看着我
Yes. POTUS... ...looked at me
问了一个他经常问同事的问题
and asked a question he often asks of colleagues.
什么事让你辗转难眠
"What keeps you up at night?"
那不是反问句
That's not rhetorical.
说真的 长官
Well, honestly, ma'am,
最近是担心科兰普敦号♥袭击案
lately it's worry that the US Cramptonattack
会把我们拖进另一个
has drawn us into yet another quagmire
需要高风险 低成效行动的泥沼
that necessitates high-risk, low-impact ops.
考虑到最近在叙利亚的历史
Considering the recent history of Syria,
确实值得为之失眠
certainly worthy of some lost sleep.
你呢 -哦
And you? - Oh.
其中的风险
The stakes of it all.
未能统观全局
How failing to have a full view of the playing field,
或者估量做出合适的反应
or gauge the proper response
可能造成波及几代人的
could cause geopolitical repercussions
地缘政♥治♥影响
that last a generation or more.
在我们午餐之后 我会试着
Well, after our lunch, I'm trying to have a fuller view
统观全局
of the playing field.
当然 你是对的
You were right, of course;
弄清楚我的目标
I'll have a far bigger impact on our committee
与我同事的共通点
by figuring out how my objectives
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表