剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
a major terror group, Sonny. -Come on, you don't have to
也可能做出错误的决定
be a bad person to make a bad decision.
是 我是说 我都记不得
Yeah, I mean, I can't even remember
我年轻的时候犯下的错误
all the stupid decisions I made when I was a teenager.
好了 听着
All right. Look.
我们都见识过十恶不赦的坏蛋
We've all stared down hard-core shitbags.
哈马尔不是那样的人
Hamal's not that.
我们把他留下 他会死
We leave him here, he'll die.
这有个机会行善 海耶斯
Have a chance to do good here, Hayes.
你是说把他放走
You saying you want to cut him loose?
我同意奥马罗莎的话
I hate to agree with Omarosa here,
但是我们都有国王
but we all got a past and...
没有理由要让哈马尔为过去的事情付出生命
No reason that Hamal's should be fatal.
更多伤员到了
More wounded just arrived.
沙姆人狙击手把一名女孩和他的父亲困住
And al-Sham Brigade snipers have trapped a girl and her father
利用他们作为诱饵
and are using them as bait
引来并杀死试图救他们的人
to try to kill anyone who tries to save them.
那才是十恶不赦罪该万死的坏蛋
Now, those are hard-core shitbags worth vaporizing.
让我去把他们放倒
Let me put 'em down.
是 我也要去
Yeah, I'd like to go, too.
好
Okay.
把哈马尔知道的有关
Get all the intel you can off Hamal
狙击手的情报都给问出来 明白吗
about the snipers, you got it?
好 收到
Yeah. -Roger that.
什么都没问出来
Interrogation yielded nothing.
所以那孩子手♥机♥上有什么线索吗
So, you get anything from the kid's phone?
没有
Negative.
IP地址刚刚下线了
And the IP just went off-line.
听着 IP地址最后被检测到是在哪里
Look, where was the IP address last detected?
就咱三支部队之间
Right in between the three forces.
对 那什么也说明不了
Right, in the middle of fucking nowhere.
我们撤走他会怎么样
What happens to him when we pull up stakes?
那得女子自卫军说了算 但是不会有好下场
That's up to the YPJ. But nothing good.
感觉不应该 -是啊
Doesn't seem right, man. -Yeah.
我爸把我保出监狱的时候
And I was older than him
我年龄比他还大
when my pops had to bail me out of jail.
至少我还有机会吸取教训
At least I had the chance to learn from my missteps.
这孩子和麦克的年龄差不多
Kid's close to the age of Mikey.
这孩子做了些糟糕的决定
That kid's made some shithead decisions.
你对哈马尔心软了
You going soft on Hamal?
就是 他说起
Just the way, you know, he was talking about
失去他父亲的事情
losing his dad,
为了他的家人
keeping his family together...
就
...just, uh...
让我想起了我的孩子
...just reminded me of my kids,
他们成长得太快了
how they had to grow up fast...
在他们失去母亲之后 你知道吗
...after they lost their mom, you know?
看不到敌人的人性的时候
A lot easier to deal with an enemy
对付敌人要容易得多
when you can't see their humanity.
是 奥马尔想要放了他
Yeah, Omar wants to cut the kid loose.
他看起来不是威胁
Well, he doesn't seem like much of a threat.
不说别的
And not for nothing,
如果帮助哈马尔能帮你和新B2稳定关系
if helping Hamal gets you solid with your new Bravo 2,
也对行动有帮助
that also supports the op.
奥马尔不是我战术决策中的
Omar is not a factor in my tactical
因素 你明白吗
decision-making, you got that?
杰斯 有一伙人开始移♥动♥了
Whoa, Jace. We got a group moving out.
看起来是车♥臣♥人
Looks like the Chechens.
B4 这里是一号♥ 无人机显示
Bravo 4, this is 1. Drone is showing
车♥臣♥人从南边撤离
that the Chechens are moving out of the south side.
收到吗
How copy?
收到 我们正在监视载具的撤离
A-firm. We're watching vehicles withdrawing.
完毕
Out.
觉得信♥号♥♥在车♥臣♥人
Think it's a coincidence that the signal went dark
撤出之前消失是巧合吗
right before the Chechens moved out?
哈马尔 看着我
Hey, Hamal, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
车♥臣♥人什么时候到的
When did the Chechens arrive?
我想是快到正午的时候
I-I think it was late morning.
大概四个小时前
Maybe four hours ago.
雷 那意味着信♥号♥♥在车♥臣♥人到达之后出现
Ray, that means the signal went live after the Chechens arrived.
对普♥京♥的傀儡来说
And it'd be pretty easy
也很容易搞到
for Putin's puppets to get their hands on those
用来对付科兰普敦号♥的火箭弹
Russian-made rockets used against theCrampton.
车♥臣♥人来到了嫌犯列表的榜首
Bumps Chechens right to the top of the list, bro.
你知道吗 他们一走
You know what? With them pulling out,
我们要对付的势力就少了一支
we got one less force to navigate.
意味着我们也许能够撤离这些平民
Means we could probably evacuate these civilians.
混♥蛋♥
Sick fucks.
在我有孩子之前我也看不下去
That would've wrecked me even before I had a kid.
哈马尔说有多名狙击手
Hamal said there's multiple snipers.
脑袋放清楚不然他们就要替你开瓢了
Clear your head or they'll clear it for you.
我来了 -该死
-Ana qadim. -Fuck.
诱饵引来了那帮混帐的下一个猎物
SONNY: Bait's luring in the dirtbags' next catch.
我们应该警告他
We should warn him.
然后暴露我们的位置
And give up our position?
枪焰 十钟方向
Muzzle flash. Ten o'clock.
我数了 有三个狙击手阵地
OMAR: I count three sniper positions.
镇子已经清空了
Town has emptied out.
哈马尔说他们一旦没有了靶子
Hamal says once they run out of targets,
他们就会杀掉诱饵
they kill the bait.
女孩快没时间了
OMAR: Girl doesn't have much time.
那是从哪来的
Where'd that shot come from?
见鬼
Shit.
第四个狙击手就在我们头顶
Fourth sniper right above us.
跟我来
On me.
指挥官
Commander.
车♥臣♥人撤退了
Chechens have withdrawn.
现在是撤离伤员的最佳时机
Now's the best time to evacuate the wounded.
这意味着我能带走那个男孩
This means I can take the boy?
我想要带他和伤员一起撤离
I want to evacuate him with the wounded,
带他回家
get him back home.
犯下恶行
Commits vile acts,
性命受到威胁
then betrays al-Sham Brigade's secrets
泄露沙姆人旅的秘密
when his life is threatened?
他没有荣誉可言
He has no honor.
如果你问我 没有比冒着生命危险
If you ask me, there's no greater act of honor
拯救无辜的人是更有荣誉感的事情
than putting your life on the line to save innocent people.
听着 我们都知道
Look, we both know
我们不能靠杀戮结束这些战争
we cannot keep killing our way out of these wars.
也许一点善行能有深远的影响
Maybe a little mercy goes a long way.
三号♥ 这里是二号♥
OMAR: 3, this is 2.
第四名狙击手被击杀
Fourth sniper down hard.
B队 建议撤离 返回基地
RAY: Bravo, be advised we'll evacuate civilians and RTB.
收到 Mako正在解决
Copy, Mako. Working something out.
B2 完毕
Bravo 2, out.
B2
SONNY : Bravo 2.
那小姑娘马上要被狙击手瞄准了
Little girl will be in the snipers' crosshairs soon.
别干等着了 选一个然后开始数数
Take your thumb out of your ass, pick one, and start to count.
B3 待命
Bravo 3, stand by.
完毕
Break.
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight,
七 六 五
seven, six, five...
四 三 二 一
Four, three, two, one.
该出动了
Time to die.
现在真想来—瓶冰镇啤洒
I could go for a cold beer right now.
行动 三号♥
OMAR: Move, 3.
拜托
Oh... come on.
三号♥ 这里是二号♥ 遭到射击被迫闪避
OMAR: 3, this is 2. Getting shot out of my hide.
我被压制了
I'm pinned down.
这下掩护没了
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表