剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我会尝试弄清楚 这和
I'll try to find out, put it on my list
让B队返回叙利亚一样是我的待办事项
along with getting Bravo back to Syria.
Pat Tillman 前职业橄榄球运动员 911后加入美国陆军 被友方火力所击毙
事件未暴露之前 军方试图宣传其为敌人所击毙的说法
如军部想要搞什么帕特·提尔曼式的
If the war machine's gonna try and pull
掩盖行动
some sort of Pat Tillman-style cover-up,
我跟你说 有人要为此付出代价
I tell you what, man, someone's gonna pay for this.
我在拿到卷宗之前什么也做不了
I can't do anything until I get that case file.
就算拿到了 一旦我知道该问什么问题
And even then, once I do know the questions to ask,
我们想要的答案远在我们的工资级别之上
the answers that we'll want lie above my pay grade.
戴维斯 你得想清楚
Davis, you need to think.
那么 你的那些高大上的委员会呢
Okay, what about them fancy committees of yours?
你知道 你新的文职工作的朋友
You know, a new cake-eater friend
可能能够帮助你
that might want to hook you up?
我是说 我试图理解这是怎么运作的
I mean, I'm trying to understand how it works.
看起来不错
I mean, it looks real good.
嗨 -霍巴特先生 欢迎
Hi! - Oh, Mr. Hobart, welcome.
我想要感谢你们
I wanted to say thank you to you two.
哦
Oh,
感谢你们在这里做的一切
Thank you for what you're doing here.
感谢你为国服役
Well, thank you for your service.
我们的助理凯拉会带你去护士那里
Uh, our assistant Kayla will show you
做检查
back to a nurse for an assessment.
这是个不错的迹象
That's a pretty good sign we're filling a gap
我们填补了我们急需的空缺
that desperately needed it.
是 -是啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
这是怎么回事 -哦
Hey, what's going on? - Oh.
瞧瞧谁来了
Oh, look who it is.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. - Hey, hey, hey!
嗨 -看看这个地方
Hi! - Look at this place.
给你们一份开业礼物
A little center-warming gift.
谢谢你 -真不错
Thank you. - It's very nice.
竹子带来好运
A little bamboo for good luck.
这应该能够 给你扶持
That's what it's supposed to do-- give you structure.
雷说你接受了他退休的事情
Ray said you were good with him retiring,
但是我走进这里我才相信
but I did not believe it until you walked in here.
如果你需要对付
Well, if you need any tips on how to deal
二把手的建议 你就告诉我
with the 2IC, you just let me know.
真有意思 -好 坏 丑
Hilarious. - Good, bad, the ugly,
还有不想要的 -嗯
the unwanted. - Mm!
各位 这个地方好极了
You guys, this place is incredible.
你们能接诊多少老兵
How many vets are you able to treat?
楼上能够容纳二十名住客
Oh, we have room for 20 residents upstairs,
一个团体治疗室 厨房♥ 静思冥想室
a group therapy room, kitchen, quiet meditation room.
你们什么都想到了
Oh, you guys thought of everything.
是 她想到了 -让我带你们看看
Yeah, well, she did. - Let me show you around.
好 -真让人印象深刻
Yes. - It's impressive.
雷 真不错 总算找到一个
Ray, it's impressive, finally found a reason
值得离队的理由了 我的朋友
worth leaving the teams for, my friend.
谢谢你 兄弟 但是我还没走呢
Oh, I appreciate you, brother, but I'm not leaving just yet.
哦 -事实上
Oh. - And, in fact,
我接到了指挥部的电♥话♥
got a call from Command.
他们要我下周过去
They want me to come in next week.
想要就你在马里的英雄事迹和我面谈
Want to interview me about your heroics in Mali.
不 去他的 你开玩笑吧
No, fuck that. Man, you kidding me?
别来糊弄人的勋章 特别是那次行动
No chest candy, no, especially not for that op.
克雷除了那种事
What happened to Clay.
其实 我先前和他谈过了
Well, actually, I talked to him earlier.
听起来 他好多了
He's-- sounds like he's doing much better.
他和斯黛拉没准会过来
He and Stella may swing by.
那不意味着我就应该因为一次
Doesn't mean I should get a medal for an op
害他终结生涯的行动得勋章
that ended his career. No, uh-uh.
所以把这件事打发掉
So just make it go away.
这次可不行 兄弟 他们要给你海军十字勋章
No can do on this one, brother. They're talking Navy Cross.
海军第二高级勋章
海军十字是 雷
Navy Cross, Ray?
见鬼 -对
Fuck. - Yeah.
指挥部这是对我密切关注了
Command's got me under the microscope.
你知道 先是奥马尔 然后这件事
You know, first Omar, now this.
我不能同时操心这两件事
You can't look over both shoulders at the same time
做不到
Can't.
谢谢你 各位
Thank you, everyone.
长官
Ma'am.
我想知道您有没有时间
I was wondering if you might have a moment
私下谈谈
to speak privately.
我之后去找你 -好 长官
I'll catch up with you. - Yes, ma'am.
有什么问题吗 上尉
Is there a problem, Lieutenant?
我在想你所说的
I was thinking about what you said
未能统观全局
about the repercussions
造成的影响
of not having a full view of the playing field.
所以让我睡不着觉的东西
Oh, so what keeps me up at night
也让你睡不着了
is now keeping you up as well, also?
是 在我遇到一些信息
Yes, after I came across some troubling information
描述了一幅不完整的图片就是这样
that paints an incomplete picture.
我相信您能帮我
I believe you're in a position to help me
填补一些空白
fill in some of the blanks.
怎么讲
How so?
一切迹象表明袭击科兰普敦号♥的民兵组织
All signs suggest to me that the militia group
有政♥府♥层面的支持
that hit the USS Crampton was backed by a state actor.
但是除非派遣队伍回到叙利亚削弱沙姆人旅
But we can't tell who unless we send a team
我们就没办法确认
back to Syria to finish degrading al-Sham Brigade
幕后黑手
and learn who's behind them.
你知道这是特种作战司令部的决定 不是我的决定
You know such a decision falls on SOCOM, not me.
我还知道你和副司令官在你服役的
And I also know that you and the deputy commander
第一艘船上交情很深
go way back to your first ship
看来你确实读了我的履历
Oh, I guess you have read my CV.
如果你建议他采取行动
If you were to whisper in his ear to make this happen,
所有的荣誉都归于他
all of the glory will go to him
等到政♥府♥资助者的理论被确认
when the state actor theory is confirmed,
他会欠你一个人情
and he will owe you a favor in return.
大胆的举动 对于一个指责我
A bold move...for a woman that accused me
建议她玩弄政♥治♥的人来说
of advising her to play politics.
要是理论不正确怎么办
What happens if your theory isn't correct?
彻底扫除沙姆人旅
By finishing the job with al-Sham,
我们就清楚了杀害20名美国水手的极端分子
we eliminate the extremists who killed 20 American sailors.
高层也不必丢面子
Nothing for the brass to be ashamed of there.
要我说让这种行动
I would argue it's a bigger black eye
不受惩罚才是更大的耻辱 长官
to let this act go unpunished, ma'am.
我并不反对
I don't disagree.
我看看我能做些什么
I'll see what I can do.
还有别的事吗
Anything else, Lieutenant?
没了 谢谢你 长官
No. Thank you, ma'am.
早上好 先生
Morning, gentlemen.
我知道你们屁♥股♥还没坐热乎
I realize your feet have barely touched the ground here,
但是你们即将出任务
but you'll be spinning up.
出任务还是完成未竟的事业
Spinning up or handling our unfinished business?
你的愿望实现了 杰斯 我们要回到叙利亚
Well, you got your wish, Jace, we're going back to Syria.
你的任务仍然是抓捕/击毙
Your mission remains a capture/kill
贾马尔·亚西里来削弱沙姆人旅
of Jamar Yasiri as a means of degrading the al-Sham Brigade.
另外 你还要搜集任何
Additionally, you will be gathering any intel
能够帮助暴露更高级组织的情报
that may help expose a more powerful entity,
比方说资助沙姆人旅的国家政♥府♥
likely a state actor supporting the al-Sham Brigade.
知道可能是什么人嘛
Any ideas who that might be?
土耳其 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 伊朗 甚至可能是中国人
Turkey, Russia, Iran. Even the Chinese.
知道我们要对付什么
Knowing what we're up against,
我们会携带什么样的火力
what type of additional firepower are we packing?
是 因为面对一队无人机而毫无还手之力
Yeah, 'cause getting caught naked by a fleet of drones
可不好玩
wasn't nearly as fun as it sounds.
我们只有靠自己
We're on our own.
特别行动模式 小足迹
S.A. mode, small footprint,
允许我们在搜寻亚希里的过程中
allowing us to work more covertly
行动更加隐秘
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表