剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
He collects Star Warsfigures.
他有六顶坎戈尔袋鼠帽子(品牌名)
He owns like six Kangol hats.
行吧 这有俩女子杀手
All right, so there's two lady-slayers.
如果我这么说的话,三个在我的好日子里
Three on my good days, if I do say so.
嘿,你不需要让海斯检查这个设置吗
Hey, you don't need to have Hayes check this setup?
不用 我们好的很
No, we're good.
行吧
All right.
嗨 -嗯哼
Hey. -Yeah.
要加强楼上的射击阵地。
Gonna fortify a firing position upstairs.
这地方不是活动频繁的战区
This area's not an active war zone.
还没有走出铁丝网 懂了吗
Haven't traveled outside the wire yet. Got it?
这个地区和广♥告♥宣传的一样狂野
The region is as gnarly as advertised.
你永远不会知道门的那边会有什么鸟事发生
You never know what drama's gonna show up at the door.
说到加强训练
Speaking of staying fortified,
新来的不需要了解我们的运作方式
new guy doesn't need to know anything about the way we work
知道我们想让他知道
until we want him to.
他的这些经验
All the experience he's got.
蒙蔽他可没那么容易
it might not be so easy to gaslight him.
无论简不简单
Easy or not,
我们会找到方法的
we'll find a way to circle the wagons.
懂了 -好的哥们
Yeah. -Got you, buddy.
斯宾塞 嘿 你听到我说什么了 今天做的够多了
Spenser, hey, you heard me. That's enough for today.
让我们丢掉这根拐杖 继续往前走 行吗
Let's lose this cane and keep going, huh?
你需要回家了
You need to go home,
脱下你的假肢 休息一下 好吗
get off your feet,and relax, all right?
我又看到你在停车场走了几圈
I see you walking laps in that parking lot again,
真想给你踢两脚
I am kicking your ass.
记住我一直跟你说的
Remember,what I keep telling you is:
小目标
small goals.
我没有通过做一些小事来进到海豹突击队
I didn't make it to DEVGRU by doing anything small.
嘿
Hey!
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you over here?
我只是想走几步
I'm just trying to get some steps
不被我的理疗师跟着
without my physical therapist,uh,
骂着要我回家休息
scolding me to go home and get some rest.
所以要么在这里
So it was either here
要么在商场的高级漫游者那里
or with the Senior Striders at the mall.
我会去有朱砂的地方
I would've gone where there were Cinnabons.
你不是应该听你理疗师的吗
Shouldn't you listen to your trainer, you know?
看来很轻松呢
Take it easy?
是的 再跑几圈
Yeah, just a couple more laps.
新的工作怎么样?
How's... how's the new gig been?
嗯 过渡的有点不好
Hmm, the transition's a little rocky.
我是说 没什么能和你比
I mean, it's nothing compared to yours,
我懂但是
I know, but...
很难去接受不再是B队的一部分
it's hard to grasp not being a part of Bravo anymore.
你知道 我们还是个大家庭 懂吗 这不会改变
You know, we're still a family.You know? Doesn't change.
是的 只是
Yeah, just...
担心你去指挥长矛之后
the worry's a little different when you go
会有些不同
from packing the parachutes to pointing the spear.
你懂的 我
You know, I...
我昨天在他们出任务前见到他们
I saw 'em yesterday before they spun up.
哦是的 他们希望对克兰普顿号♥袭击
Oh, yeah, they're hoping to hit back
进行反击
for the attack on the Crampton.
这是一个值得从床上爬起来的任务
It's a mission worth getting out of bed for.
你希望和他们在一起
You wish you were there with them?
当然想
'Cause I kind of do.
从这里很难看到他们的背影了
It's hard to watch their back from here.
不
No.
在打算留在这里执教绿队
Being here and teaching Green Team was my plan.
我懂了
I'm following it.
行我该走了
Okay. Well, I should go.
我要去我该去的地方了
I got somewhere I'm supposed to be.
好的 -好
All right. -All right.
我们来这里是要找出
The thread we came here to pull on
那个购买♥♥克兰普顿号♥袭击用的武器的
the IP addresslinked to the group
已经消失的IP地址关联的组织
that bought the weapons used against the Crampton has gone dark.
所以我们的工作是安装监视设备
So our job will be installing surveillance devices
来追踪那个IP地址
used to track down that IP address
还有和它关联的人
and the people connected to it.
那个IP的出现的地方
Well, the area where the IP address popped
有一堆不同组织的敌人
is just a mess of different enemies.
大海捞针一样
Looking for a needle in a stack of explosive needles.
由于美国在这的存在感已经下降
And with the lack of American presence down here,
我们的情报很滞后
our intel has gone stale.
我们什么时候出发去这些地方
So, when we roll into some of these places
去安装我们的设备 我们对
to plant our devices,we may not know
要去的地方一无所知
what we're stepping into.
我认识一些人可能会帮我们
I know some folks who could help.
沿着路下去的库尔德女子自卫军
Unit of YPJ just down the road;
我上次在这的时候和她们的指挥官合作
we worked with their commander last time here.
她们可以告诉我们那贼窝里都有些什么人
They could tell us who's who in the zoo.
你知道吗 我们不需要任何外部的帮助
You know what?We don't need any outside help.
库尔德女子自卫军?
YPJ?
一群少女自♥由♥战士
A bunch of teenage girl freedom fighters.
我可没见过机♥枪♥在
Look, I ain't never seen a machine gun fired
泰勒·斯威夫特的歌♥里开火 -是呢
during a Taylor Swift song. -Yeah.
哇 哇,你能用这么几个字体现出
Wow, your ability to be ignorant and closed-minded
无知和封闭确实令人印象深刻
in so few words is actually kind of impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
t听着 库尔德女子自卫军每天都在这对付
Look, YPJ are in the fight here every day
伊♥斯♥兰♥国 叙利亚政♥权♥ 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
against ISIS,Syrian regime, Russians.
他们简直是坏透了
They're bad to the bone.
我是说库尔德的反♥动♥势力
I mean, Kurdish resistance forces have been
强大的跟外星人一样离谱 -雷 别说了
strong allies in the past. -Ray, stop.
我们来这是暗中执行任务的
We are here blackside.
我们不能向任何人透露我们的任务
We cannot read anyone in on our mission.
也许没必要
Might not have to.
噢 你在想什么鸟呢 她们就会这样
Oh, yeah, what do you think?They're just gonna offer up
把她们的情报给我们 不求回报
their intel to us,uh, for nothing?
总会有代价的
Always a price.
这值得尝试
It's worth kicking the tires.
休息五分钟
Let's take five.
奥马尔 你去联♥系♥你的人
Omar, reach out to your people.
收到
Roger that.
嗨宝贝 抱歉没接到你的电♥话♥
Hey, babe.I'm sorry I missed you.
就是打电♥话♥问下你有没有和
Just calling to see if you got in touch with anybody
海军财务办公室的人联♥系♥过
at the Navy financial office?
I'm sorry I didn't take care of this before, I was...
雷 你是这里第一指挥官
Ray, you're the OIC here.
新人不能
New guy cannot be
做决定 明白吗
calling the shots, understand?
库尔德女子自卫军是个靠谱的建议
YPJ suggestion was a solid idea.
为什么不接受他们的帮助呢
Why not accept the help?
像我之前说的 这个逼是来看我们队伍怎么运作的
Like I said before, this guy is watching how we are working.
我们不能让他加入
We cannot give him any inroads.
你知道吗老杰 如果他们要我
You know, Jace,if they had asked me
在F队里挑个人 我会选奥马尔
who I wanted from Foxtrot,I would've picked Omar.
克莱不会回来了
Clay's not coming back,
他给我们带来了很多不确定的局面
and he carried a lot of water for us.
如果你觉得来个菜鸟能让B队再次完整起来
And you are fooling yourself if you think some rookie
那你这是自欺欺人
would've made Bravo whole again.
我的库尔德女子自卫军联♥系♥人在他们营地安排了一次会面
My YPJ contact's down for meeting us at their camp.
你们明天要去吗
You guys good rolling out there tomorrow?
嗯 会的
Yeah, we'll make it work.
...和美联储
and the Federal Reserve,
这两家银行都在提高利率
both of which have been hiking interest rates
为了控制通货膨胀。
in a bid to rein in inflation.
狐狸让位给了秃鹰
The fox gives way to the buzzard,
而秃鹰盯着猎物
who has its eye on the prey.
你有大概四十五分钟去
You got about a 45-minute hike
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表