剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Color me shocked.
噢,该死的,戴维斯,我以为你来这里
Oh, damn, Davis, I thought
you were gonna come over here
是给我加油的
and cheer me up.
好吧,是有点好消息的
Okay, then
here's some good news.
哦?真的?
Oh, really?
嗯
Yes.
我下周
I am moving
准备跳槽去司令部
to a new posting
in Command next week.
监督所有团队的情报
Overseeing intel
for all the teams.
喔,这可
Wow. That...
这可太好了,我,我
That's great. I'm... I'm...
真的为你感到高兴
really happy for you.
好的
Wow. Okay.
你的脸知道你高兴吗?
Does your face know it?
真的,别闹
I mean, come on.
你要离队了,就像我们常说的那样
You're leaving Bravo,
like we always talked about.
是的
Yeah.
但是你
But you're...
还是在司令部
...still at Command.
所以,咱俩的状态...
So, that leaves us...
还是那么的一样,正常,不正常
In our same, normal,
dysfunctional place.
是的
Yeah.
马上就要爱上青训队了
Gonna crush on the Green Team.
给你
There you go.
谢了队长
Thanks, boss.
你的
So, how's, uh,
你的头怎么样了
how's everything going
with your noggin?
没啥
Nope.
轮到我来了解你的情况了
My turn to get
an update on you.
别这样,Jace,我先问的
Come on, Jace, I asked first.
你找到治疗方法了吗?
You find something to work?
是的,我有一些我一直在研究的治疗方法
Yeah, I got some treatments
I've been looking into and, uh,
看起来这个新的干细胞输注方法似乎
seems like this new stem cell
infusion thing seems to be, uh,
效果不错
getting me the best results
so far.
老榆木脑袋里也学新东西了啊
That's some new school thinking
for a crusty old bullfrog.
那确实
Yeah, yeah, it is.
听着,你知道的,我记得那时候
Listen, I...
You know, I remember that time
你在马尼拉被炸
you got blown up in Manila
然后中断了联♥系♥
and you went radio silent
for some time.
但是你今晚出现在这里
You showing up here tonight
说话清晰。说了很多关于你的事
speaks volumes.
Says a lot about you.
我不再是那个时候的我了
I'm not the same person
I was then.
各方面来说
In a lot of ways.
不过你知道的,有了克服上次伤病的经历
But, you know, overcoming
my injuries back then
有助于提醒我能在来一次
helps remind me that
I can do it again.
确实,只有这点不同
Right. This a little
different, though, huh?
你懂的,一开始确实很糟
You know, it sucked at first.
我举♥行♥了怜悯派对,但是
And I had
my pity parties, but...
然后我想起了
You know,
then I-I remembered the...
我一路到这经历的苦难
You know, the path
getting me here
可能和我想象的不一样,
might be different
than I expected,
仍然朝着同一目标前进
still moving towards
the same target.
青训队
Green Team.
暂时是
For now,
之后再说
then we'll see, you know?
截肢后
Wouldn't be the first guy
to operate again
也不是不能上战场
after losing a limb.
别操之过急
Just don't overdo it.
所有这些手术
All those surgeries.
治愈伤痛,伙计
Healing hurts, man.
我都没碰止痛药
I'm not touching
the painkillers.
你知道的,我和Swanny一起看到过
You know, I saw with Swanny that
治愈的方法可能比问题更糟糕
the cure can be worse
than the problem.
我在Stella和B队之间都受到了巨大的支持
I got a good support system
between Stella and Bravo.
这很好,她怎么样,还顶得住吗?
That's good. How's she,
uh, handling all this?
她是我知道的最坚强的人
She's the strongest person
I know.
Ah
Ah.
虽然我无意中听到她和她妈妈的电♥话♥
Though I overheard her
on the phone with her mom
说这些
saying that, you know,
每当她对一切都有点不知所措时,
whenever she gets a little
overwhelmed by everything,
她提醒自己放心
she reminds herself
to be relieved that
她再也不必担心我
she doesn't
have to worry about me
战死沙场了
being killed in battle anymore.
听着
Look, uh...
你现在经历的一切
Everything you're going through
都是
is, uh...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你这样说就像是在责备自己
You're saying that
like you blame yourself.
你知道你是因为我才丢了这条腿
Well, you know, you lost
your leg because of me.
如果那时在马里,那栋建筑塌了的时候
If I'd dealt with my head...
我及时治疗了我的脑子
when that building
came down in Mali,
就,就不可能
there's-there's no way
你就不会和B队一起中埋伏
you would have been with Bravo
on this ambush.
你就会像计划的那样回到家人旁边
You would've been back home like
you planned with your family.
就像,你,你
Like, you-you...
你好像要把自己当成
you want to think
of yourself as the master
每个人的宇宙中心
of everyone's universe.
那这么说吧,这也让我感觉好多了
Well, see it this way.
It helped me feel better, too.
如果不是你,我的照片
If not for you, my picture
就被挂在那里了,Stella会成为寡妇
would be up there,
Stella would be a widow
小Brian也没有机会了解他的父亲
and Brian would
never know his father.
你打赢了那场仗,把我活着带了回来
You ended that fight and
you got me out of there alive.
生活不仅仅是上战场
There's more to life
than operating.
短期住房♥,
Rooms for short-term housing,
长♥期♥住房♥,诊所,
long-term housing,
a medical clinic.
厨房♥,或者餐厅也行
Kitchen, probably a chow hall.
你真的认为这附近有一个设施齐全的地方?
You really think there's a place
around here that has all this?
如果没有,那咱们就造一个出来
If there isn't, we'll make one.
我们不会成为另一个
We're not gonna be another group
以退伍老兵为代价,偷工减料的组织
cutting corners
at vets' expense.
好吧,如果中介告诉我们必须得妥协
Well, if the broker
tells us we have to settle,
很高兴知道你已经准备好了你的演讲
it's good to know you've
already got your speech prepped.
好的
Yeah
看看你.
Look at you.
看看你
Let me see. Look at you.
工作的事
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表