剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
This where you enlisted?
这是犯罪现场
The scene of the crime.
你的忍♥者技能帮我进去
Your ninja skills help me get in there,
我可以以其人之道还治其人之身
we can do to their office what they did to me.
你不会想要那么做的 -你告诉我
You don't wanna do that. - You told me
我应该和军队切断联♥系♥
I should cut ties with the service.
不能就这么走开
Can't just walk away,
让其他的孩子在这里被坑害
let some other kid get suckered in there.
烧掉这个地方也许能做点好事
Torching this place might actually do some fucking good,
算是对我犯下的罪孽的救赎
and redeem me for all the blood on my hands.
住手 住手 住手
Hey, stop, stop, stop!
你想要被抓吗
You trying to get caught?
我们去别的地方 好好谈谈
Let's go someplace else, we can talk this through.
巡逻的保安就在那边
There's security patrol right down the way, man.
如果你不帮忙 那就走人
If you're not here to help, fuck off.
这只会进一步毁掉你的生活
This is only gonna mess your life up even worse.
你现在的挣扎
What you're fighting through right now,
靠这样是解决不了的
this isn't gonna fix it.
你也许是对的
Mm, you're probably right.
这治不好我
It won't fix me.
现在怎么做都没用了
Nothing will at this point.
不是这样的 -不 就是这样的
That's not true. - Oh, yes, it is.
我的生活就在此止步了
My life already ended here at one point.
不需要再留在这里
Don't need to stick around.
看着惨剧再一次发生
to see it happen again.
你成功了 -还没结束
You fucking pulled it off. - It's not over yet.
桑尼 检查
Sonny, check it.
转过来
Hey, turn him.
我们来谈谈 -你是生意人
Let's talk. - You're a businessman,
所以你知道交易怎么进行
so you know how this deal goes.
你把情报告诉我们 就没必要起冲突
Give us the intel we need, this stays smooth.
不然你就得尝尝不从命的代价
Or you're gonna feel the pain of us getting it out of you.
我为美国政♥府♥做什么
What is it I can do for the American government
才能让我回到我的夜生活中去 先生们
to go back to my evening, gentlemen?
拉贾维将军 你负责处理他的财务
General Rajavi, you handle his finances.
你知道他什么时候会出国
You know when and where we can find him outside Iran.
我手头那么多客户
All of my thriving business interests,
你们就想来谈论那个可耻的谣言
and that nasty rumor is the one you want to discuss?
我要是不通知我的律师那就是我的疏忽了
I would be remiss not to loop in my attorneys.
你觉得空中追逐和你两个死掉的保镖
Do you think a mid-air chase and your two dead guards
是为了让你叫律师的热身吗
was a warm-up to getting your lawyers involved?
拉贾维 时间地点
Rajavi, when and where?
不然他们就会在烧毁的直升机上
Or they're gonna find your fucking body
找到你的尸体
in a burning chopper.
恐怕这一场空中追逐没有什么意义
I'm afraid those mid-air theatrics were all for naught.
好极了 把他绑好 烧了飞机
Great, strap him in. Burn the fucker.
浇上去 -好吧
Douse it. - All right.
快点 -好了 好了
Come on. - All right, all right.
我可能听说拉贾维先生
I may have heard that Mr. Rajavi
将于三天后出行
will be traveling three days from now.
去哪 -伊♥拉♥克♥ 摩苏尔 布拉西姆机场
Where? - Blasim Airfield, Mosul, Iraq.
如果你需要更多证据
If you need more than my word,
我的手♥机♥就在我的左侧的内兜
my phone is in my inner left pocket.
虹膜识别解锁
Uses retinal scan.
搜出来
Check it.
你需要的证据都在里面
All the verification you will need is in there.
好 在我们验证之前
Yeah, well, we're gonna hold onto you
我们得留你一段时间 -然后我会怎么样
until we can confirm that. - Then what happens to me?
好过将军的下场
Better than what's gonna happen to the general.
把他塞到后备箱
Stuff him in the fucking truck.
把枪放下 -走
Just put the fucking gun down. - Go!
听着 我不会离开你的 好吗
Look, I'm not leaving you, okay?
这不算答复 -你自己说的
This isn't the answer. - You said so yourself.
军队和政客治不好我们
Military and politicians ain't gonna put us back together.
也许这能给他们敲响警钟
Maybe this'll wake 'em up.
听着 我 我兄弟四年前之前在
Look, my-my buddy shot himself four years ago
退伍军人事务处停车场饮弹自杀了
in the VA. parking lot.
你觉得那会有什么影响吗
You think it made a difference?
我不会让你步他的后尘
I'm not letting you follow in his footsteps.
听着 美国战争机器
Look, the only thing that the American war machine
能证明的一件事就是
has proven that it's capable of
它对军人的不断摧残
is chewing up and spitting out its war fighters.
但是我们得继续战斗
But we gotta stay in the fight.
我告诉过你 我们的战争结束了
I told you, our war is over.
结束了 -也许
It's over. - Maybe.
冰冷的臂膀
♪ A cold arm... ♪
但是你这样的人值得继续为之战斗
But guys like you are worth fighting for.
我从世界上最优秀的作战人员质疑到
I went from being considered one of the biggest badasses
在单位被人可怜
on the planet to an object of pity at work
在家人被人提防的人
and a threat at home.
这让我几周之前和你一样消沉
And it put me right where you are weeks ago.
我有一把步♥枪♥ 在林子里挑好了一个地方
I had a rifle, a spot picked out in the woods,
我没看到回来的路
I didn't see a path back.
然后有人找到了我 他们带我走了出来
And then someone found me, and they led me out.
希望我也有那样的队友
Wish I had teammates like that.
这场战争进入了第三十个年头
This fucking war is in its third decade.
我们这样的人 并不孤独
Man, guys like us, we're not alone.
也许这就是我被拯救的原因 好让我能在这里陪着你
Maybe that's why I was saved, so I could be here for you.
你的兄弟
Your brother.
你真的觉得是这样的吗
You really think that's how this shit works?
我不知道 但是这一切一定
I don't know, man, there's gotta be some point
有个中缘由
to all of it, right?
我来帮你找到它
I'll help you find it.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
你孤身一人
♪ Hey, you are alone... ♪
把枪给我
Just give me the gun.
你孤身一人
♪ You are alone ♪
我在纸上读到
♪ I read it in the paper ♪
你孤身一人
♪ Hey, you are alone ♪
你孤身一人
♪ You are alone ♪
谢谢你 关照我
Thanks, for looking out for me.
没什么
Easy day.
保安
Security!
我曾经沉默冷峻
♪ I've been silent and stoic ♪
疯狂 对你不屑一顾
♪ Crazy, I denied you so ♪
唱另一首歌♥
♪ Sing another song ♪
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表