剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
a little run
你加把油都能赢Austin Dillon(赛车冠军)了
for his money now, buddy.
看,是爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
Hi
Hi.
亲亲宝贝
Say hi.
Hey
Hey.
小Brian拉了一裤裆
Um, so Brian did something awful
抱歉
in his diaper. I'm sorry.
没事,啥也比不过
Well, anything is better
Clay的
than Clay's
那只断腿的臭袜子,对吧
stinky sock when that leg
comes off, isn't it?
Sonny,别这样
Sonny, please.
你爹有一条
Your daddy's got
臭气熏天的腿
a stinky leg, doesn't he?
他有一条臭气熏天的腿
He got a stinky leg.
来我帮你
Here, let me...
没事,你得让我自己来
Yeah, you got to let me do this.
好
Okay.
好嘞
Okay.
别别别
Ooh... Oh, okay, okay, okay.
闻到了吧
You see?
那可不
Yeah.
他说还真对
He's right.
估计得烧了它
Might need to burn it.
我谢谢你,扔那边吧
Thank you. Throw it over there.
Sonny给我发了段你复检的视频
Sonny did send me
a video from PT.
看起来你
Looked like you were, uh,
你很努力
you were pushing kind of hard.
出汗会导致摩擦
Sweating can cause friction
有感染的风险
and put you at risk
for infection.
你看到有皮疹或瘀伤吗?
Do you see any rash or bruising?
没有
No, I don't.
我状态很好
I'm all good.
好了,我给小切尔诺贝利换了尿布
All right, I changed that
Chernobyl of a diaper
还把他哄睡了
and I got Brian down for a nap.
哦,谢谢
Oh, thank you.
Sonny, 能告诉我老婆
Sonny, will you tell
my wife how I feel
被特殊照顾时我的感受吗
about being babied.
额,对于她吧,
Well, from her,
考虑到你们一块洗澡的可能性
I-I don't see how
that's a bad thing,
我不觉得这是个坏事
considering the potential
of a sponge bath,
Clay-vier 教授(这个vier也没搞懂)
Professor Clay-vier.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿,这一定是开玩笑
Hey, you got to be kidding me.
这仗打了二十年
20 years of fighting this war,
还有恐怖袭击
and it's still
open season on us.
也许得有人提醒这个世界
Maybe someone should
remind the world what happens
激怒鹰酱有什么后果
when they poke the bear.
你们知道吗?看点高兴的
You know what?
In happier news,
你俩都得看看
you guys should both see
what Brian did this morning
小Brian今早趴在床上干了啥
during tummy time.
为啥这孩子总是在我一周就离开几小时的空档里
Why does this kid
always hit targets
有所行动
in the few hours a week
that I'm gone?
我也想留下看看
I would love to stay and watch,
但是海豹那边在叫我了
but DEVGRU is calling, so...
要是你们一会需要个司机
if you, uh, y'all need
a little chauffeur later
来搬这个椅子
to transport this chair around,
告诉我就行
just holler at your boy.
好
Okay.
而且我打赌你们现在肯定想
And I bet you, right now,
you're really wishing
自己开那个车
you'd taken that minivan.
当然不
Absolutely the fuck not.
谢谢Sonny.
Thank you, Sonny.
爱你好兄弟
Love you, buddy.
耶
Yeah.
哦,真是个惊喜
Oh, this is a surprise.
你忘了我要来?
Did you forget I was coming?
确定这干细胞的东西有用吗?
We sure this stem cell stuff
is working?
不知道
No, I meant,
(没看懂)头发把你当做枕头
you know, the hair missile
using you as a pillow.
有用的
It is working.
我跟你说,我现在的治疗
I tell you what,
that treatment that I'm
物超所值
using right now--
it is worth every dime
我自付钱不让军队知道
I'm spending to keep it
off Command's radar.
有没有治大脑恢复游戏上瘾
Is there a treatment
for your new addiction
的办法?
to brain-training apps?
是Sonny
It's Sonny.
他会给我汇报Clay每次复健的情况
He always updates me
after Clay's PT session.
要是你下次不让汇报了
I'm sure he'd appreciate it
他一定感激不尽
if you stopped by his next one.
嗯,你知道,我只是尽量给他点空间
Yeah, you know, I'm just trying
to give him his space right now.
我可不想成一个提醒
I don't want to be a reminder
他所失去的提示牌
of everything that he's lost.
提示牌?
Reminder
就因为你是他队长?
because you're his team leader
还是你觉得你是那个
or because
you think you're the one
把他推进火海的人?
who put him in the line of fire?
我只是觉得
Well, I just hope
对于你肩负的有关Clay的任何事
you're not ignoring
and overriding
不要再重蹈覆辙
whatever it is you're
carrying around about Clay.
我跟你说,我们怎么说的?去海边?
I tell you what. What do you say
we, uh, go to the beach?
我想到了个更好的,和Cerby一块去散散步?
Better yet, go on a hike
with Cerby? Come on.
走去散散步,真听话
Let's go for a hike.
Good boy.
散步的话,我有更多精力
Have a little extra energy
from mainlining
你呢?
the fountain of youth, do you?
只因为
Just because I'm getting
我在治疗脑子
all these brain treatments
不代表我得
doesn't mean I have to ignore
忽视副作用
the bonus side effects.
我觉得我有更好
I think I have, uh, a better use
治疗副作用的办法
for the side effects.
真的?
Really?
是什么?
What's that? Mmm.
总是万事俱备
Always so well prepared.
但是很少发言
Yet you rarely speak up.
更喜欢聆听和学习
Prefer to listen and learn.
相比发言顺序的第一,我更想取得发言质量的第一
I would rather answer best
than first.
海军难过的一天
有消息谁袭击了Crampton驱逐舰吗?
Rough day for the Navy. Any word
on who hit the Crampton?
对于我们所有人都是难过的一天
It's a rough day for all of us.
没人对这次袭击负责
And no one has taken credit
for the attack.
我看到这个小组像上午参谋长联席会议
I see this group
is as eager to discuss
一样渴望讨论
the attack on the USS Crampton
对克兰普顿号♥航♥空♥母舰的袭击
as the Joint Chiefs'
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表