剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Hi. Oh, my God.
你还好吗
How are you?
听着,我不需要再次变成杜吉·豪瑟
Look, I don't need to be Doogie Howser
也能知道(不会翻)
to know that more time
挨手术刀子可不是什么好事
under the knife, it...it ain't a good thing.
听着,无论结果如何
Well, look, however this goes,
大家都会信任我们
people are gonna be relying on us,
坚强一点,团结一点
so keep it together.
其实我从来没有打算
I never did actually, uh,
给克莱开那个我们一直说的单身派对
plan that bachelor party we were always talking about for Clay.
作为一个朋友
Some friend I am.
我跟你讲
I tell you what, though.
等他从这出去了
When he gets outta here,it is gonna be
放荡的阿利普斯。我说的是卡波、蒙特利尔
full Debauch-alypse.I'm talking Cabo,
拉斯维加斯、阿姆斯特丹(不会翻)
Montreal, Vegas...Amsterdam.
哥伦比亚让我回到了佩里黄金时期
Colombia was the place back in my Primetime Perry days.
确实,我的意思是
True, I mean, just, uh...
你懂的,克莱和我不应该在这待上
You know, Clay and I shouldn't go back there
一辈子或者两辈子,你懂的
for, like, a lifetime or two.Because, you know,
你懂我意思 -克莱已经结婚好一段时间了
-I mean -Clay's been married
为什么我们不给他放个蜜月假呢
a while. Why don't we, uh, throw him a babymoon?
去酒乡看看
Go out to wine country
布洛克,求求你,闭上嘴,好吗
Oh, please, Brock, shut your mouth.
周末整个按♥摩♥
Do a spa weekend
布洛克,你太现实了
Brock, you make reality
你可真够烦的,你干啥都别
annoying enough,so whatever you do,
打碎的幻想好吗
don't fuck up my delusions, too.
要不你俩去
Why don't you two go find
桑尼那台自动贩卖♥♥机,然后冷静一下
that, uh, vending machine of yours, Sonny, and cool off?
你要是再提一次蜜月
Yeah. You mention "babymoon" one more time
有你好果子吃
and you'll see what happens.
把你头上那顶小号♥棉花避孕套扯下来
Gonna rip that little cotton condom off your head.
头儿,枪伤怎么样了
Boss. How's that bullet wound?
我运气不错,没有到要我用莱泽曼(多功能钳子品牌)自己挖出的地步
Lucky I didn't have to dig that round out with my Leatherman.
没事,死不了
Yeah, I'll live.
你确定你这样是没得到坏消息的样子吗
You sure you didn't get any bad news in there?
你知道 出任务途中
You know, on the way out to the op,
克莱告诉我,他任务结束回家后
Clay told me that, uh,he was stepping down
要从B队离开
from Bravo when he got back home.
啊这
Damn.
然后就出了岔子
Then things go sideways for him
哥们,这种时候发生会让你觉得一辈子都在想着“如果”
Man, that kind of timing leads to a lifetime of "what ifs."
别告诉我B1正在责备他自己
Don't tell me Bravo 1 is blaming himself.
这就是你一直在做的
This is what you do, Jace:
亚当、内特
Adam, Nate,
鬼知道我得....
-hell, even when I got taken--
这都怪我
This is on me.
克莱不应该参加这次任务的,是我搞砸了
Clay shouldn't have been on that op. I fucked up.
指挥官,你有斯宾塞的最新消息吗
Commander, you got a sitrep on Spenser?
他做完手术了还在休息当中
He's out of surgery and resting, Master Chief.
但现在做出任何长♥期♥决定都还为时过早
But it's too early to make any long-term calls.
他的腿承受了RPG爆♥炸♥的冲击
Well, his leg took the brunt of those RPG blasts.
还有挽救的余地吗
Is it salvageable?
斯宾塞士官遭遇了复合型骨折
Petty Officer Spenser suffered a compound fracture,
我们为了重建功能正在尽力修复他的骨骼
so we're working to repair the skeletal,
软组织还有神经损伤
soft tissue, nerve damage in order to restore function.
但老实说,我更担心他的内伤
But frankly, I'm more concerned about his internal injuries.
他的脾脏撕裂了,造成周围血肿。
He has a splenic laceration,causing a surrounding hematoma.
有多糟糕
How bad?
现在还不知道需不需要移植器官
We don't know yet if we have to remove the organ,
我更加希望我的病人出院的时候
but I prefer my patients to leave
没有比他们入院的时候少了任何一部分
with all the parts they came in with.
所以他还没有脱离危险
So he's not out of the woods yet.
他现在低血压,心动过速,腿部的伤口
He's hypotensive, tachycardic and his leg wound
那是相当的脏,这让他的感染十分严重
was extremely dirty, putting him at the risk of infection.
他在战场上
Was he administered
是不是用了广谱抗生素
a broad-spectrum antibiotic in the field?
是的,不过他又吐出来了
Yeah, he just, uh...He puked it up.
明白了
Understood.
无论如何,接下来的48小时都很关键
In any event,the next 48 hours are critical.
对克莱来说又是一个生死攸关的挑战(属实不会)
Yet another death-defying stunt by Evel Clay-nievel.
大部分都很难区分
Most of it's a blur.
有人告诉斯特拉了吗
Anyone tell Stella yet?
我们就在这干等着,因为我们什么也不知道
We were kind of just waiting,'cause we didn't know, um,
也不知道要做出什么样的决定
what type of call we were gonna have to make.
桑尼
Sonny.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
感谢你们把我从战场中带出来
Grateful to you all for getting me off that battlefield.
那雀食,特别是杰森
Oh, Jason especially.
B1已经这么冲了好多年了
Bravo 1 made a dash for the ages.
准确的说是他带着这差劲的膝盖蹒跚前行
Well, more like a waddle with this knee.
你们肯定也都伤的不轻吧
Y'all gotta be pretty banged up, too.
也就处理了一些烧伤
Dealing with some burns,
鼓膜撕裂
tympanic tears,
还有一些我们吸入的废物
respiratory issues from all the crap we inhaled.
不过我们问题都不大
But... we got off easy.
我的闹钟肯定响了(感觉不太对)
My bell definitely got rung.
大家都还好吗
Everybody else good?
哥们,别担心我们了
Don't worry about us, man.
我们都快出院了
We already got discharged.
我想你们都回到家里去
I want you...I want you all headed home.
计划有变
The situation was reversed,
我打算坐下一班机回去见斯特拉和布莱恩
I'd be on the next plane to see Stella and Brian.
听着,我们一起来的,也要一起回去
Look, we all came in together,we all leave together.
看来我们的探访时间到了
I think visiting hour's over.
克里斯蒂·布林克利(克莱)(美国女星)要睡美容觉咯
Christie Brink-Clay needs his beauty sleep.
行吧
All right.
慢着,老杰
Hey, Jace.
慢着,等一下哥们
Hey, hold-hold up a second, man.
你有什么想法
What's on your mind?
我不想在哥几个面前说
I didn't want to say it in front of the boys,
但是我不太确定我这次能不能挺过来
but I wasn't sure that I'd pull through here.
但你知道吗,你已经挺过来了
Yeah, but you know what?You did pull through.
你已经赢了这场战斗
You won the fight.
别扯了,你我都知道还没结束呢
We both know the battle isn't over.
医生用了一堆高级词汇告诉我的
Docs used a lot of big words telling me that.
你肯定不能相信那些
Can't trust anyone
你连他们写的字都看不懂的医生
who can't even read their own handwriting.
当时我们都以为全金属没事了,结果呢
We both thought Metal was in the clear, too, right?
嗯.....
Yeah.
听着,如果
Listen, if this...
如果我就这么走了
if this is how I go,
和我的兄弟们一起效力于我的国家
serving my country alongside the brothers I love...
我也能接受
I'm all right with that.
但是丢下了斯特拉和布莱恩
But leaving Stella and Brian behind
别,嘘,闭嘴
No. Shh, shh.
放心哥们,事情不会发展成那样的
Man, it's not gonna come to that.
万一真的
But if it does...
斯特拉不得不接受这个最坏的结果
if Stella has to hear the worst...
在那一刻
there's nobody better equipped
没有人比你更有能力去帮助她
to help her in that moment than you.
我不知道这到底会不会发生
I don't know if that's true.
这种情况下
Look, you've got more experience
你的经验比任何人都丰富
in these situations than anyone.
我也想B队的其他人陪着她
I want the rest of Bravo there with her, too.
听着哥们
Look, man.
我是你队长
I'm your team leader.
我不会把你留在这里的
There's no way in hell I'm gonna leave you here.
我不是以队员的身份在请求你
I'm not asking as a teammate.
而是朋友
I'm asking as a friend.
斯特拉还行吗
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表