剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
工作家庭两手抓
It's a juggling act.
人们会对单身母亲评头论足 不是吗
People can be very judgmental of single mothers, can't they?
当周围所有人都有幸福的婚姻
It must be hard when everyone around you
有另一半时 你一定很不好过吧
is happily married, coupled up.
让你感觉自己形单影只
Makes you feel isolated.
孤立无助 格格不入
Alone. Hard to fit in.
家长会的时候肯定不好过
Bet parents' evening is tough.
要面对这么多幸福家庭
All those happy families.
没人有幸福的婚姻
No-one's happily married.
我宁可过这样的生活
I prefer my life like this.
没那么复杂
It's less complicated.
-苔丝来了 -好的 让她进来
- Tess is here. - Oh, yeah, send her in.
好了
Right, so.
我总算是彻底地看了一遍你的档案
I've finally had a thorough look at your file
我觉得如果你能
and I think it would be helpful
亲自和我交流一下的话会很有帮助
if you talked me through it in your own words.
为什么 都写在里面了
Why? It's all in there.
和我签的那份保密协议放在一起
Along with that non-disclosure thing I've signed.
是的 我只是
Yeah, er, no, I just... I...
我一直认为面对面谈论
I always find it helpful to talk
这些事情会很有帮助
through these incidents in person -
尤其考虑到我是
particularly as I'm coming into
毫无准备地来到这家公♥司♥
the company completely cold and...
我就是想 这应该能帮助我们向前发展
I just, er, think it would, er... help us moving forward.
行吗 所以 所以请你再说一遍
Yeah? So, er... So remind me...
你和休的恋爱关系是从你几岁时开始的
How old were you when the relationship with Hugh started?
这不是你理解的恋爱关系
It wasn't what you would call a relationship.
16岁
16.
那么 休 我想他是接近三十岁
Ah. And, er, Hugh - he was, er, late 20s, I suppose.
30整
30.
和欧文一个年龄
Same age as Owen.
都是天蝎座
Both Scorpios.
远离天蝎男
Avoid Scorpios.
他们是混♥蛋♥
They're arseholes.
没错 还有 你主要投诉的那件
Yeah. And, er, what was the main complaint -
让你忍♥无可忍♥的事情是什么
the one incident which was enough?
单子上都写着
It's on that list.
没错
Um, yeah...
我猜我想弄清的是
I suppose what I'm trying to figure out is,
是什么让你持续投诉了十年之久
what made you make this complaint, er, ten years on?
苔丝
Tess?
他第一次动手动脚的时候 我吓坏了
The first time he tried it on, I freaked out.
我有点...喝醉了
I was a bit...tipsy.
他...
He...
让我把一些东西送到他的办公室
asked me to bring something into his office, so...
我走了进来 然后他...从后面接近我
I walked in and he... came up behind me...
紧紧贴着我 好让我感受到他
pressed into me so... I could feel him.
我感觉...
Felt...
这样不对 我...
wrong, I...
你有告诉其他人吗
Did you tell anyone?
我奶奶
My nan.
她说 "到处都一样 随波逐流吧
She said, "Happens everywhere. Just play the game.
跟他调调情 假装你不介意"
"Flirt. Act like it's OK."
所以...我照做了
So...I did.
一个星期后 又发生了
Week later, it happened again.
他把我的手放在他的老二上
He put my hand on his cock.
那次我笑了 我不...
I laughed that time, I don't...
再次脱身了
Got out again.
但是...这种事一次又一次的重演
But...it just kept happening.
最终我只能由他去了
Eventually I just went along with it.
能轻松点
It was easier.
听起来你并没有表示过同意
Doesn't sound consensual to me.
而是你觉得没得选择
Sounds like you felt like you had no choice.
同意
Consent!
是啊 本世纪最流行的词 对吧
Yeah! Catchword of the century, that, innit?
"你同意了 你做了 有时候你甚至还挺享受"
"Oh, you consented. You did it. You sometimes even enjoyed it."
额外的待遇 额外的关注 免费的毒品
The perks. The attention. The free drugs.
那种变成特殊人物的感觉
That feeling of being special.
被选中的人
Picked out.
我什么都没同意过
I didn't consent to nothing.
我配合了是因为我只能这么做
I just went along with it because that is what you did.
这件事毁掉了我
And it screwed me up.
我本来现在应该进管理层了
I should be management by now.
应该已经结了婚
Should be married.
有了孩子
Kids and that.
他接着过他的日子
He's moved on -
升职 买♥♥大房♥子
promotion, fancy house,
漂亮的老婆 新生的宝宝
nice wife, new baby...
但是我没有
..But I didn't.
什么变了
What changed?
他们什么时候开始关注了
I mean, when did they start listening?
如果你打算让你的公♥司♥上市
If you were going to take your company public,
你会愿意让你的小秘密都大白于天下吗
would you want all your dirty little secrets aired?
-上市 -没错
- The IPO. - Bingo.
新闻说的那些女人啊 虐待啊
All this stuff in the news about women and abuse.
没法假装我不存在了
Couldn't ignore me any more.
艾米是怎么回事
What about Amy?
是我的错
That was my fault.
我本来应该照顾好她的
I should've been watching out for her.
休给你们俩毒品了吗
Did Hugh give you both drugs?
他说如果我替他背锅 他以后就会保护我
He said if I took the hit for him, then he would protect me.
苔丝 这个责任可太大了
Now that, Tess - that is an enormous burden to take on.
调查说她的死因不是因为毒品
They said at the inquest it wasn't the coke that killed her -
是酒精还有其它东西 综合起来导致的
it was the alcohol and the other stuff, the cocktail of it.
你为什么在法庭上不说
Why didn't you take this to a tribunal?
谁来付钱呢 我奶奶吗 听我说...
Who's going to pay for that? My nan? Listen, look, I...
我达成了交易 签了保密协议 他们把他开除了
I made a deal. I signed that NDA, they get rid of him.
6个月以后 等到公♥司♥上市了
In six months' time, when the company's on the stock exchange,
我能得一大笔钱 一封推荐信
I get a wedge of cash, a great reference
然后依照我自己的意愿离开这里
and I can leave on my terms.
你觉得这样能得到慰藉吗
Do you feel like you have closure?
慰藉
Closure?
别过去 苔丝 拜托你了 回来
Don't go down there! Tess, please, come back!
别傻了
Don't be daft.
所以 我们最初的目标
So, our initial target was
是成为全英国第一家全部使用
to be the first UK sportswear brand
英国本土生产原材料的运动服饰品牌
to use only British-made materials.
这会把我们和其他竞争对手区分开来
It would set us apart from our competitors.
但说实话 基于现有的目标客户群体
But, to be honest, there just really isn't a market
这个方案难以实现 而且...
within our demographic, and...
这会导致成本过高
that makes it impossible to justify the cost.
我们目前还是计划继续依赖于从中国进口
We are reliant on China and will remain so well, unless...
除非我们的目标顾客有变化 不过萨托瑜伽
..Our client base changes. So Satyogi, however,
是一个稳定发展的产品线
is our sustainable arm,
这是我们由专利技术打造的可回收瑜伽服饰
and this is our recycled yoga wear made from patented technology.
抱歉 稍等一下 各位
Sorry - one minute, ladies and gentlemen.
出了点问题
We have a problem.
-这问题是女人吗 -是的
- Does it have a vagina? - It does.
苔丝又跟谁上♥床♥了
Who's Tess shagged now?
这是个女人问题 而且她会做瑜伽
It has a vagina, and it does yoga.
玛雅吗
Maya?
她去见休了
She's been to see Hugh.
你得去跟她谈谈 把控一下局面
You need to talk to her and get a hold of this situation
以免这件事变成一次公♥关♥噩梦
before it turns into a PR nightmare.
你跟她谈的效果会比我谈要好
You get on better with her than I do.
不行 男人出面去谈不合适
No. Doesn't look good coming from a man.
-控制局势 -好的
- Contain it. - OK.
还有...
Oh, and, er...
也试着跟休缓和一下
..Try and smooth things over with Hugh, as well.
我发现了黄♥片♥
I've discovered porn.
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表