剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
Before we were married?
还是结婚后 什么时候
During? When?
算是...断断续续的
Sort of...on and off.
听着 凯莉丝 我们能好好谈谈
Look, Carys, can we talk about this...?
嘉玛是他的女儿吗
Is...is Gemma his daughter?
不不 绝对不是
No. No, definitely not.
你怎么不和他结婚
Why didn't you marry him?
因为他不是那种
Because he's not the sort of person
我想与之构建家庭的人
I'd want to have a family with.
看这个
Watch this.
看来他出轨的不止我一人
Turns out I wasn't the only one he cheated on.
凯莉丝
Carys.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
去死吧 萨姆
Fuck off, Sam.
玛雅
Maya?
丹尼 快来 该吃晚饭了
Danny! Come on, it's time for tea.
丹尼 让我进来
Danny, let me in.
你在你父母的卧室做什么
What are you doing in your parents' bedroom?
这不是你♥妈♥的♥电脑吗
Isn't that your mum's laptop?
-怎么不用你自己的电脑 -我的坏了
- Why aren't you using yours? - It broke.
-真的吗 -真的 你看这个
- Really? - Yeah, but look at this.
欢迎继续收看第十七集
Hello and welcome to episode 17.
今天我们要
And today we're going to
建造一个海洋哺乳动物救助中心
be building a marine mammal rescue centre.
不用关电视 丹尼
No need to turn the TV off, Danny.
我有事要和你们说
I need to talk to you about something.
看上去很严肃 怎么了
Ooh, it sounds very serious. Why?
丹尼在看黄♥片♥
Danny's been watching porn.
在学校里传播黄♥片♥的也是他
He's the one who's been spreading it around school,
还做了广♥告♥之类的东西
giving it to Ads and stuff.
那他是怎么接触到黄♥片♥的呢
And where would he access this material?
你当然会维护你的弟弟 嘉玛
Of course you want to defend your brother, Gemma,
这很正常
that's only natural,
但我们都知道你家里发生了什么
but we all know what goes on in your house.
-什么叫"我家里" -瓦奈莎
- What do you mean, "In my house"? - Vanessa.
我们可以明天跟丹尼谈谈
We can talk to Danny tomorrow.
谢了 嘉玛 很抱歉要你来处理这事
Thanks, Gem. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.
我送你回家吧
Can I give you a lift home?
他在你的电脑上发现了黄♥片♥
He found the porn on your computer.
-和她母亲如出一辙 -像我妈
- Exactly her mother. - Like my mum?
你这是在羞辱我吗
Is that supposed to be some kind of slur?
因为我妈作为一个单亲母亲拼命工作
Because my mum works her arse off as a single parent
为公♥司♥操劳一切 没人帮助或感谢过她
doing everything for that company without any help or thanks.
而在我看来 你整天只会
And from what I can see, all you do
坐在家里无所事事
all day is sit at home doing sod all.
-至少让我给你叫辆优步吧 -不了 谢谢
- Can I at least get you an Uber? - No, thank you.
但你别再发短♥信♥给我了
But you can stop texting me,
因为我才17岁 你的信息太恶心人了
because I'm 17 - and that's really messed up.
她觉得你图谋不轨倒是没错
She's got a point about the leching.
你这把年纪了 意图太明显
Getting very obvious in your old age.
没有强行入侵的痕迹
No sign of forced entry.
显然 他知道你把备用钥匙放哪里了
He obviously knows where you keep your spares,
所以我建议你更换门锁
so I'd suggest changing your locks,
安装一些监控摄像头和报♥警♥器
installing some security cameras and a panic alarm.
你应该考虑对他申请限制令
You should consider filing a restraining order against him.
如果他再这么做 我们能采取更多对策
It'll give us more powers should he try this again.
我想你该收下这个
I think you should take this.
-这是什么 -紧急求救电♥话♥
- What is it? - Tech SOS phone.
按下按钮 马上就能接通警♥察♥
Press the button, you get through to the police immediately.
我要你明天到警♥察♥局
I want you to come down to the police station tomorrow
来录个口供 好吗
and make a statement, all right?
你没事吧
You all right?
好呀
Yeah.
不 继续 笑一个 会很不错的
No, go on. Give us a smile. It'd be nice.
你要去哪 加雷斯
Hey, where are you off to? Gareth!
-要把它关了吗 -不 开着 我想留着以后看
- Look, shall I turn it off? - No, leave it. I want to watch it later
这样我就能看看你高♥潮♥时是什么样子
so I can see what you look like when you cum. Huh.
几点了
What time is it?
我知道...你和艾米的事了
I know...about you and Amy.
她才16岁啊
She was 16!
你别喊
Keep your voice down!
-那晚她回去见你了 对吗 -哪晚
- She came back to see you that night, didn't she? - What night?
-她死的那晚 -你为什么会这么觉得
- The night she died. - Why would you think that?
我推理出来的
I worked it out.
我真是太傻了
I have been so stupid.
-我没明白 -我的手♥机♥
- I don't understand. - My phone!
她消失前用我的手♥机♥给你打了电♥话♥
She called you on my phone just before she disappeared.
别骗我
Don't bullshit me
否则我现在就报♥警♥
or I will call the police right now.
你说得对
I mean, yeah.
好吧 我们可能是有过一段私情
OK, we might have had a little fling.
但那不是什么大事
But it wasn't like a big deal.
你是最后一个见到她活着的人
You were the last person to see her alive,
你却为此撒了十年的谎
and you have lied about it for ten years.
我觉得事情大了去了
I think it's an enormous fucking deal!
你怎么知道我是最后一个见到她活着的人
How do you know I was the last person to see her alive?
我们都不知道发生了什么
None of us know what happened.
因为所有人都在撒谎
Because EVERYONE is lying!
我和她分手了
I broke things off with her.
她接受不了 她不停地给我打电♥话♥发短♥信♥
She didn't take it well, right? She kept calling and texting.
我没理她然后她就用你的手♥机♥打给我
I ignored her and she called me from your phone.
加雷斯
萨姆
我不知道是她打的 我就接了电♥话♥
I didn't know it was her, so I picked up.
她喝得烂醉
She was wasted.
萨姆 她喝得烂醉 直接出现在我面前
Sam, wasted. She just showed up.
我摆脱不掉她
I couldn't get rid of her.
她开始向我投怀送抱
She started throwing herself at me.
我告诉她 我们结束了
I told her again it was over
然后她跑走了
and she ran off.
我让她在那种状态下一个人走了 如果我没...
I let her go alone in that state, and if I hadn't...
天啊 加雷斯
Jesus Christ, Gareth!
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
告诉你又能怎么样
What good would it have done?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我真是太蠢了
I have been so stupid!
我是个卑鄙小人 一个人♥渣♥
I'm a scumbag. I'm a piece of shit.
好吧 我甚至都没去她的葬礼
OK, I couldn't even go to her funeral.
你不能报♥警♥ 萨姆
You can't call the police, Sam.
他们会重新调查案件 没人会相信我
They'll reopen the case and no-one will believe me.
求你了 萨姆 我发誓这是事情全部了
Please, Sam, I swear that's all it was.
就是段愚蠢的私情 没别的了
Just a stupid fling. Nothing more.
值得把一切都赌上吗
Is it worth risking everything?
我要想想
I need to think.
我非常愧疚 非常愧疚 非常...
I feel so guilty, so guilty, so...
十年来我一直背负着这件事
I've been carrying this around with me for ten fucking years.
毁了我的生活
It's messed my head up.
这事毁了我们所有人的生活
It's messed us all up.
进来吧
Come in.
我们的会议是两小时前
Our meeting was two hours ago.
-是的 我有事耽搁了 -你又迟到了
- Yeah, I got held up. - You were late again.
不 我就是...忘了
No, it just...slipped my mind.
我是准时上班的
I was at work on time.
你满身酒气
You stink.
这话有点伤人
A bit harsh.
我在这都能闻到 苔丝
I can smell it from here, Tess.
发生了什么 你之前做得那么好
What happened? You were doing so well.
是戒酒互助会上发生的事 这点我知道
It was at the AA meeting, I know that.
诱因总会偷偷找上你 所以...
Triggers can just sneak up on you, so...
对 那个互助会挺管用的 谢谢
Yeah, that worked out really great. Cheers.
好
Ok.
和我来
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表