剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
*Did you come around here just to start a fight?*
*心碎欲绝*
*Drop dead*
*我任你玩弄我的心而现在我已*
*I let you do what you want with my heart and I*
*心碎欲绝*
*Drop dead*
*你的字里行间都是毒药*
*And you put the poison in every word*
*你说*
*You said*
*不要在扰乱我的思绪*
*Stop messing with my head*
*不要在玩弄我的感情*
*Stop playing with my head*
*一个眼神便令我心碎欲绝*
*One look and I drop dead*
*一次不足以让我再拥你入怀*
*One time just ain't enough I take you back*
*我说你在虚张声势*
*I call your bluff*
*为何不一枪击穿我的脑袋*
*Why don't you put a bullet to my head?*
*我与你同生共死*
*My ride or die*
*我愿接受你的爱再告诉自己要学会满足*
*I'll take your love and tell myself it's good enough*
*但你我皆知*
*But you know and I know*
*一个眼神便令我心碎欲绝*
*One look and I drop dead*
*一个眼神便令我...*
*One look and I...*
你把摄像头打开了吗
Have you got the camera on?
-加雷斯 -转过去 你不会注意到它
- Gareth! - Turn around, you won't notice it.
我想留着以后看
I want to watch it later
这样我就能看看你高♥潮♥时是什么样子
so I can see what you look like when you cum.
天哪
Oh, God...
我 我一直在看病
I've, um, I've been seeing someone.
嗯 那姑娘很不错
Yeah. Lovely girl.
心理医生
Doctor.
我对自己了解了许多
I've learned a lot about myself,
并且 我知道我不是个完美的丈夫
and, uh, I know I haven't been the perfect husband.
我只是
I just...
我只是希望我能早点意识到这一点
I just wish I'd realised it a bit sooner.
你妈妈怎么样
How's your mum?
在临终关怀医院
In a hospice.
我们应该给她打个电♥话♥
We should call her.
我很抱歉 我
I'm sorry, I...
我知道你们关系很亲密
I know you were close.
我只是 想让你意识到
I just... makes you realise
我们时间不多了 不是吗
how little time we have, doesn't it?
大部分时间我们都吵个不停
We spent most of it arguing and bickering
浪费生命
and wasting it.
回来吧
Come back.
-不行 -拜托了 玛雅
- I can't. - Please, Maya.
不行 我们得把房♥子卖♥♥了
I can't. We need to sell the house.
我的律师已准备好了所有文件
My solicitor has all the papers ready.
你只需要签字
You just need to sign them.
你总是不到黄河不死心 是吗
You always have to get the last slap in, don't you?
玛雅 玛雅 玛雅 听我说
Maya. Maya, Maya, please, listen.
我 我只是很痛苦 好吗
I'm just...I'm just hurt, OK?
我很痛苦
I'm just hurt.
我还没准备好结束这段婚姻
I'm not ready to let this go.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we please just talk about it, hm?
就一晚
For one night.
好几周没见你了
I haven't seen you for weeks.
我不知道你去了哪 过得好不好
I didn't know where you were, if you were OK.
难道你要怪我压力太大吗
Can you blame me for being stressed?
她抛弃了我 玛雅
She walked out on me, Maya.
我妈快死于癌症了 这很难承受
My mum is dying of cancer. It's a lot to handle.
抱歉
Sorry.
是吗
Are you?
-好吗 -好的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
还有谁能忍♥受你 玛雅
Hey, who's going to put up with you, eh, Maya? Hm?
你的清洁癖
And your cleaning obsession,
战战兢兢的性格 糟糕的工作史
your spaz-outs, your shitty job history.
四处游荡的诡异凸蛋
That weird little ball sack wandering around.
都正排队等着你 是吧 玛雅
They lining up for you, are they, Maya, hm?
抱歉 我不该提到你死去的猫
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have mentioned your dead cat,
太卑鄙了
that was a low blow.
尤其是你明知道不能把它放出家玩
Especially when you knew she wasn't meant to be outside.
太惨了
Such a tragedy.
去你的
Fuck...you.
-去火车站 -亲一个
- Train station, please. - Give me a kiss, diku.
我要去工作了 妈 我...
I've got to get to work, Mum. I, I...
我今晚打给你
I'll call you tonight.
拜
Bye.
给你
Here you go.
你要报名参加慈善长跑吗
Are you signing up for the charity fun run?
所有的收入都会捐给当地的食品银行
All the proceeds do go to the local food bank.
不去 下一个问题
No. Next question.
你不是应该在开会吗
Shouldn't you be in that meeting?
-什么会 -关于投资时间表什么的
- What meeting? - About the invested timetable thingy.
今天没会
There's no meeting.
有啊 当然有
No, there is. There's definitely a meeting.
大家都在
Everyone's there.
操
Fuck!
肯定是搞错了
I'm sure it's a mistake.
别担心 他们可能不需要你
Don't worry about it. They probably don't need you.
这么重要的会怎么可能不需要我
Why wouldn't they need me in an important meeting?
我会弄清楚的
I will find out.
不如你去休息休息
Why don't you take a bit of you time?
放松一下 减轻压力
You know, just relax and de-stress.
你现在惹毛我了
You're pissing me off now.
我想你们都认为我们完成了
So I think you'll agree that we're coming to the end
一次及其成功的...
of an extremely successful...
现在不行 萨姆
Not now, Sam?
我们正在开会呢
We're in the middle of something.
正如我所说 我们即将完成
As I was saying, we're coming to the end
一次非常成功的交易
of an extremely successful transaction period,
我们现在要做的就是...
and all we need to do now is to...
感觉你现在有点分心了
It just feels you're a bit distracted right now.
没有百分百付出
Like, not giving 100%.
我一天工作12小时
I am putting in 12-hour days.
他是个完美主义者 你不必太担心
Well, he's a perfectionist. I wouldn't worry about it.
-我当然担心了 -把我说的都忘了吧
- Well, of course I'm worried! - Well, forget I said anything.
你是首席运营官 萨姆
Listen, you are the COO, Sam.
他不能夺走这个抬头
He's not going to take that away from you,
但你不能总让他生气了
but you've got to stop pissing him off.
你最好也站在我这边
You better stay on my good side, too.
教育心理学家说
And the educational psychologist
说哈丽特不说话
says that Harriet's not speaking,
但她非常聪明
yet she's actually highly intelligent.
她需要更多刺♥激♥
She needs more stimulation.
所以我对多姆说
So I said to Dom, you know,
"我要把她送去私立学校"
"I've got to get her into a private school."
她来了 凯莉丝
Look, there she is. Carys!
凯莉丝 你好
Carys, hi.
弗丽丝 瓦奈莎 抱歉 我赶时间
Flis, Vanessa. Um, sorry. I've got to rush off.
你去哪了 错过了好多八卦
Where've you been? You're missing all the gossip.
我以为我是八卦中心呢
I thought I was the gossip.
我不知道他要搬去和萨姆一起住
I had no idea he was moving in with Sam.
我也和你一样惊讶
It's as much of a shock to me as it is to you.
我的天啊 萨姆
Oh, my God, Sam!
嘉玛今晚还要去照顾孩子吗
Gemma still on to babysit tonight?
亚当 现在上车
Adam. Car. Now.
萨姆 我们能谈谈吗
Sam, can we talk?
我告诉他让他滚回家去 我只能做这么多了
I told him to get his arse home. I can't do anything more.
-我很遗憾 -萨姆
- I'm sorry. - Sam.
上车
Get in the car.
-你们出轨了吗 -什么
- Are you having an affair? - What?
天呐 没有
No. God, no.
他操过你吗
Has his penis been in your vagina?
-天呐 -回答我
- Jesus! - Answer me.
是的
Yes.
在我们结婚前
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表