剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
我们在电♥话♥上谈过
We spoke on the phone.
请节哀顺变
My sincere condolences.
他们说你是最后一个见到她的人
They said you're the last person to see her.
是的
Yes.
你能看出来吗
Could you tell?
没有
No.
但是 她最近有点不对劲
But, you know, she hasn't been herself.
我应该做的更多 我应该料到的
I should have done more. I should have seen it coming.
没人能料到这件事
No-one saw this coming.
真的难以置信 太突然了
It's such a shock, so sudden.
人从来不会考虑
You never imagine that
出席自己孩子的葬礼 不是吗
you will be at your own child's funeral, do you?
我无法想象你现在的心情 如果...
I can't imagine what you're going through. If...
-如果我能帮上任何忙... -你真贴心
- If I can help in any way... - You're very sweet.
谢谢你 这意义非凡
Thank you. It means a lot.
让我送你回家吧
Let me drive you home.
我每次来这都买♥♥一袋子茶阿萨姆茶包
Every time I come here, I buy a packet of Assam teabags.
每次我走后 玛雅就会扔了它们
Every time I left, Maya threw them out
然后给我讲微塑料的危害
and gave me a lecture on microplastics.
很好喝
It's delicious.
我还在收拾这些东西
I'm still in the middle of packing everything up.
《博伽梵歌♥》
一切都从这本书开始
The book that started it all.
上大学前 玛雅花了一年的时间
Just before university, Maya took a year out
《博伽梵歌♥》
和她一些朋友去美国背包旅行
to go backpacking around the States with some friends.
当灵魂不再依附于外部联♥系♥(物体)
人就会找到幸福
六个月后她回来了
She came back six months later
依恋滋生渴望
渴望滋生妄想
妄想导致自我记忆丧失
记忆丧失导致辨别能力衰退
衰退开始 湮灭随行
带着一张瑜伽教师培训证书
with a yoga teacher training certificate
和一本《博伽梵歌♥》
and a copy of the Gita,
就像那是一本美妙崭新的书
as if it was this brand-new wonderful book
依恋滋生渴望
渴望滋生妄想
妄想导致自我记忆丧失
记忆丧失导致辨别能力衰退
衰退开始 湮灭随行
没人听说过它一样
that no-one else had heard of.
我能借走这个吗
Could I borrow this?
这是一篇神圣的经♥文♥
It's a sacred text.
感觉就像是她的一部分
It feels like a part of her, almost.
就是 我觉得它可能有助于我处理情绪
It's just, I thought it might help me process my emotions.
没事 你拿着吧
No, you have it.
玛雅也会这么做的
Maya would want that.
-就是用完请把它还回来 -当然
- Just bring it back though, please. - Of course.
《博伽梵歌♥》
审讯记录
你手♥机♥里有很多玛雅的视频和照片
You have a lot of videos and pictures of Maya on your phone.
那怎么了 又不违法
So? It's not illegal.
我们在她车上发现了一个GPS追踪器
We found a GPS tracker on her car,
与你的一个账户相连
which was linked to an account belonging to you.
严格来说 那是我的车 我付钱买♥♥的
Well, technically it's my car. I paid for it.
-卢克 你为什么要跟踪她 -她状态不好
- Why were you following her, Luke? - She wasn't herself.
我担心她
I was worried about her.
所以你跟踪她 闯进她家
So you stalked her and broke into her house.
我们没离婚 我就不能有她家钥匙吗
We're still married. Why wouldn't I have a key?
因为你不住在那里 她也不想看到你
Because you don't live there and she didn't want you.
她需要帮助 好吗 我是在照顾她
She needed help, all right. I was looking out for her.
你把她的生活变成人间地狱 逼她自杀
You pushed her to take her own life by making it a living hell.
不不不 听着 我不会那么做 好吗
Oh, no, no, no. Listen, I wouldn't do that, OK.
-我没那么做 -那些邮件 短♥信♥
- I didn't do that. - The emails, the texts.
她换了四次手♥机♥号♥码
She changed her number four times.
为了离开你 她甚至搬了家
She even had to move to get away from you.
强制控制
Coercive control,
跟踪 暴♥力♥威胁
stalking, threats of violence,
骚扰 卢克
harassment, Luke.
我会将这些上报给皇家检察署
That's what I'm going to put forward to the CPS.
请进
Come in.
我为接下来的两周制定了新的日程表
I've drawn up a new schedule for the next two weeks,
好消息是 我增加了几个新潜在投资者
added several new potential investors, which is good news.
很好
Great.
正是我想听的
Exactly what I want to hear.
欧文 警♥察♥拿走保密协议了吗
Owen, did the police take the NDA?
不用担心那个
Don't worry about that.
只是我不知道该说什么
It's just, well, you know, I didn't know what to say.
我不知道哪些可以公开
I didn't know what was public knowledge.
如果他们再带我去问话怎么办
I mean, what if they bring me in again?
玛雅去世那晚把协议放我桌上了
Maya left it on my desk the night that she passed.
她签了吗
She signed it?
显然 你很有说服力
You're clearly very persuasive.
不 她不会那么签
No, she wouldn't do that.
你俩的签名都在上面
Both of your signatures were on it.
我不会告诉别人
I'll keep it between us.
那其他的东西呢 进门记录
What about the other stuff? The entry records.
我...我担心加雷斯 如果警♥察♥把他...
I'm... Well, I'm worried for Gareth. What if they link him...
进门记录没了
The entry records are gone.
你不需要担心了
You don't need to worry.
你一直以来都对我们忠心耿耿 萨姆
You've been very loyal to us, Sam.
我们家族绝不会忘记忠心的人
And we don't forget loyalty in this family.
我想代表我们所有人向你表示衷心的感谢
I want to say a big thank you from all of us.
您好 需要帮忙吗
Hiya. Can I help?
玛雅那箱子东西呢
What happened to the box of Maya's stuff?
今早把它交给乔希太太了
Dropped it off with Mrs Joshi this morning.
23点47分 艾米·狄克逊 前门
如今我成了死神
世界的毁灭者
依恋滋生渴望
渴望滋生妄想
妄想导致自我记忆丧失
记忆丧失导致辨别能力衰退
衰退开始 湮灭随行
-吃蛋糕呢 -这是素食
- Cake? - It's vegan.
我觉得你该让亚当远离丹尼
I think you should keep Adam away from Danny.
丹尼是他唯一的朋友
Danny's the only friend he's got.
就是丹尼给他色情片的
Danny's the one giving him porn.
你在开玩笑
You're kidding!
我可是狠批了他一顿
I gave him a right lecture.
-我得把这事告诉奈莎 -我已经告诉她了
- I'm going to have to tell Ness. - I've already told her.
天啊
Jesus.
她什么反应
How did she take it?
她对于我叫欧文无♥耻♥混♥蛋♥这事更生气
She was more upset that I called Owen a skanky bastard.
你骂我老板是无♥耻♥混♥蛋♥吗
You called my boss a skanky bastard?
你就一点都不关心我的安危吗
Aren't you even slightly concerned for my welfare?
你的"安危" 什么意思
What do you mean, your "Welfare"?
-他对你动手动脚了吗 -算了
- Did he try it on? - Forget it.
他碰你了吗 说什么无礼的话了吗 怎么了
Did he touch you? Say something inappropriate? What?
我不想谈这个
Oh, I don't want to go into it.
小嘉
Gem.
你应该告诉我你觉得不舒服
You should have told me that you felt uncomfortable.
你不必独自处理这种事
You don't have to handle this stuff alone.
我处理完了
Well, it's handled.
难以置信 这事我一点都不知道
I can't believe I didn't know any of this.
你们都是一丘之貉
Six of one and half a dozen of the other.
太过分了 简直就像政♥治♥迫♥害♥
It's gone too far, it's like a witch hunt.
照你的说法 性骚扰并不存在
According to you, sexual harassment doesn't exist.
我不是在说你 嘉玛
I wasn't talking about you, Gem.
你就是在说我
Yeah, you were.
只是你没意识到
You just didn't know it.
希尔登银行
新入账银行存款
登录至安全银行
50万英镑
已汇入你的账户
汇款方
哈拉尼特控股公♥司♥
你来干吗
What are you doing here?
我昨晚和嘉玛聊了很久
I had a long chat with Gemma last night.
嘉玛是个十几岁的傻姑娘
Well, Gemma is a silly teenage girl who can't distinguish
分不清恭维和骚扰
between a compliment and a come on.
这不是我的问题 是你的问题
That's not my problem. That's yours.
或许是你丈夫的问题
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表