剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
Maybe it's your husband's problem.
别小看我 萨姆
Don't underestimate me, Sam.
你这是在玩火
You're playing a very dangerous game right now.
我没在玩游戏
Oh, I'm not playing a game.
我是告诉你 无论你家发生了
I'm telling you that whatever poisonous shit
什么恶心事
goes on in your household,
都别和我家扯上关系 听明白了吗
it does not enter mine. You got that?
我觉得你已经说的够多了
Oh, I think you've said your piece.
你最近检查过他的手♥机♥吗
Have you checked his phone recently?
我不需要检查他的手♥机♥
I don't need to check his phone.
我毫无保留地信任他
I trust him implicitly.
嗯
Yeah.
我的前任用其他名字储存了女友的号♥码
My ex had his girlfriend down under a different name.
直到鲍勃可以发阴♥部♥照片和酸面团食谱
Only figured it out when Bob started texting vagina pics
我才发现这事
and recipes for sour dough.
我真为你的心碎过去感到遗憾 萨姆
Well, erm, I'm very sorry for your personal heartbreak, Sam,
但你的担心太没必要了
but you are projecting unnecessarily.
-问他玛雅的事 -我不需要问
- Ask him about Maya. - I really don't need to.
问他玛雅死的那晚他在哪里
Ask him where he was the night Maya died.
他在和我吃晚饭
He was with me having dinner,
想要忽略你那没完没了的来电
trying to ignore your never-ending, incessant phone calls.
然后他开车送我回家
And then he drove me home.
之后他出去见了年迈虚弱的母亲
And then he went to visit his elderly, frail mother
给她送去我早上从药店
to give her a prescription that I picked up for her
取回来的药品 满意了吗
that morning in Boots. Happy?
看这个
Look at this.
你快看
Look at it.
哈拉尼特
控股公♥司♥
看起来
It would appear that
你相当富裕 恭喜
you are fairly affluent. Congratulations.
别忘了给这个公♥司♥交税
Don't forget you have to pay tax on that.
哈拉尼特控股公♥司♥
Haranit Holdings Company.
是个离岸账户
It is an offshore account.
他想给我封口费 让我闭口不言
He's trying to pay me to keep me quiet.
这就是你嫁的好老公
This is the man you married.
这不是欧文的账户
That isn't Owen's account.
是安妮塔的
It's Anita's.
赶紧滚出我家
Now get out of my house.
我想他死后你就没来过这里了
I suppose you haven't been here since he died.
我一直不喜欢他的装♥修♥品味
I never liked his decor.
你了解哈里 要风得风要雨得雨
You know Harry, had to have his own way.
他是不好相处
He wasn't easy.
他会对所有人♥大♥发脾气
He'd steam-roller over everyone else,
但他似乎真的很尊重你
but he seemed to have a genuine respect for you.
把你当成了儿子
One of the boys.
你对付男人很游刃有余 对吧
You're good with men, aren't you?
只是擅长忍♥受他们的狗屁事
Just good at putting up with their bullshit.
是吗
Was it?
我是说你觉得糟心吗
Shit, I mean?
-还是说你其实乐在其中 -这不是我来的原因
- Or did you enjoy it? - Not why I'm here.
你是过来宣布嘉玛的身世 然后分一杯羹吗
Have you come to announce Gemma's bloodline and claim your stake?
-我不想... -她很像她的哥哥们 对吧
- I don't want... - She looks like her brothers, doesn't she?
谁的床上功夫更厉害
Who was better?
父亲还是儿子
Father or son?
别装了 萨姆
Oh, come off it, Sam.
大家都知道你上了父子俩
Everyone knows you paddled in both pools.
你为什么转给我那笔钱
Why did you transfer that money to me?
你们俩都以为我不知道
You both thought I didn't know.
知道什么
Know what?
给哈里·詹金斯工作
That working for Harry Jenkins
就意味着你要做他希望的一切
meant you did whatever he wanted you to?
有好多次我都想离开 但我没有 我留了下来
I wanted to leave so many times, but I didn't, I stayed
并且比所有人都更努力工作
and I worked harder than anyone else.
但你对我的态度 仿佛我还是一路睡上去的
And you still talk to me like I fucked my way to the top.
我工作很努力 你看到了
I worked damn hard. You saw that.
你明知他是怎样的人
You knew what he was like.
但你一次也没有插手 让我的生活好过些
And not once did you step in to make my life any easier.
为什么现在这么做 你给我这钱干什么
So why now? What are you paying me for?
这是奖金
It's a bonus.
你收买♥♥休了吗
You paid off Hugh?
每个人都有标价
Everyone has a price.
玛雅就没有
Maya didn't.
我希望你不会不告而别
I hope you weren't going to leave without saying goodbye.
安妮塔 我不...
Anita. Hi, I didn't...
抱歉 我不知道你要来
I'm sorry, I didn't expect you.
我正希望你还在
I hoped you'd still be here.
没关系
It's OK.
如今我成了死神 世界的毁灭者
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
如今我成了死神
世界的毁灭者
是《薄伽梵歌♥》里的话
It's from the Gita.
你感觉像是世界末日了吗
Does it feel like the end of the world?
安妮塔
Anita...
我想我们能找到解决方法
I think we can find a solution.
我们来坐一下
Let's go and sit down.
我已经有解决方法了
I have the solution.
如果这是关于正直
If this is about integrity,
那无论你要多少钱 我都愿意出
then I am willing to match whatever figure you demand
给你选择的慈善团体捐钱
with a donation to a charity of your choice.
我知道你一直在支持曼彻斯特的女性庇护所
I know that you've supported a women's refuge in Manchester,
而且你很清楚
and you're intimately aware
一大笔捐赠能给饱受家庭暴♥力♥的妇女
of the impact a large donation could make
带去怎样翻天覆地的生活改变
on the lives of women suffering domestic abuse.
说个数吧
Name a figure.
不
No.
有杯子吗
Glasses?
在那边 但我不喝酒
There, but I'm...I'm not drinking.
如果我是你 会在今晚离开这里前仔细考虑
I would think very carefully before you leave here tonight.
你在上家公♥司♥的行为已经人尽皆知
Your actions at your previous employment are now widely known.
一次 你还能逃脱
Once you can get away with.
两次 那就是职业自杀
Twice, career suicide.
说个数吧
Name a figure.
我明天要带着证据去警局
I'm going to the police tomorrow with the evidence
能证明艾米去世那晚来过公♥司♥的证据
that proves that Amy was here the night she died,
并且这个公♥司♥在对待女员工上有系统问题
and that this company has a systemic issue with female employees.
其他的我不想再多说
I do not wish to discuss this any further.
你去花几分钟冷静一下
Go and take a few minutes to think.
如果你喜欢可以在大楼内部走走 呼吸下空气
Walk around the building if you like, get some fresh air.
我在这里等你
I'll be here waiting.
无论你最后如何决定 我都尊重
Whatever you decide to do, I'll honour it.
我不需要时间 我已经决定了
I don't need time. I've decided.
迁就一下我吧
Humour me.
保密协议
阿普唑仑
够了
All right, that's enough!
拜托 萨姆 醒醒吧
Come on, Sam, wake up!
我不知道你干了什么 安妮塔
I don't know what you've done, Anita,
但我不想牵扯进去
but I don't want any part of it.
一旦公♥司♥上市完成 我就递交辞呈
Once this IPO is over, I'll be giving in my notice.
我受够了
I've had enough.
萨姆 闭上嘴好好听着
Sam, shut up and listen!
你没权利离开我们
You don't get to leave us.
你是这一切的一部分
You're part of this.
我挑了经典的喝法 感觉比较合适
I made us old fashioneds. Feels appropriate.
我不会改变我对进门记录的决定
I'm not going to change my mind about the entry records.
我知道 我佩服你的执着
I know. I admire your tenacity.
敬你
To you.
再来一杯
One more.
我们必须除掉她
We had to get rid of her.
她肯定不会收手
She wouldn't have stopped.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
我们得走了
We need to move!
那份保密协议上有你的名字 不是我们的
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表