剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
we're rich, we're healthy,
而且其中一人还很美丽
and one of us is beautiful.
我说的是你
I was talking about you.
我现在不太想参加芝士俱乐部
I'm not really in the mood for cheese club.
去吧 跟姑娘们喝一杯 聊聊天
Come on, go and have a drink and a natter with the girls
然后你要回家时给我来个电♥话♥
and give me a ring when you need a lift home.
我爱你 好吗
I love you. OK?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
奈莎 很高兴见到你 请进
Ness, it's lovely to see you. Come in.
人力资源的招募和保留
进门记录 2011年
-这是什么 你在干什么 -我...
- What's this? What are you doing? - I...
听着 我只是想帮忙
Look, I was just trying to help.
别骗我
Don't lie!
我跟他们说过不能信任你
I told them that we couldn't trust you.
加雷斯
Gareth!
他不会帮你的
He's not going to help you!
求你了
Please!
那个加雷斯给我们造成了好多麻烦
That Gareth has caused so much trouble for us!
你能打给他吗 就打给他
Can you just call him? Just call him!
如果他能管好自己的老二
None of this would've happened
这些事就都不会发生
if he'd have just kept his dick in his pants!
你知道吗 萨姆
Do you know what happens, Sam,
当你混合苯 酒精和毒品后会发生什么
when you mix benzos, alcohol and drugs?
会抑制人的神经系统
It depresses the nervous system.
抑制呼吸
It suppresses breathing!
那是个错误 萨姆
It was a mistake, Sam.
愚蠢的性♥爱♥游戏出了岔子
A stupid sex game gone wrong.
我只知道艾米没有一个人走入夜色
All I know is Amy didn't wander off into the night,
加雷斯杀了她
Gareth killed her!
我们得拿到那些进门记录
We have to get those entry records.
我们不能曝光这些
We can't let it all come out.
所以我们给你封口费 让你撒谎
Now, that's why we paid you to shut up and lie.
所以我们必须除掉玛雅
That's why we had to get rid of Maya.
如果玛雅带着进门记录去找警♥察♥
If Maya had gone to the police with the entry records
能证明那晚艾米和加斯单独在公♥司♥
that placed Amy in the building alone with Gaz,
事情就会水落石出
it would've all come out.
抱歉了 萨姆
I'm sorry, Sam.
我们会确保你的孩子不愁吃穿
We'll make sure the kids are provided for.
请接警♥察♥
Police, please.
我...
I...
我觉得我刚杀人了
I think I've just killed someone.
警♥察♥局
我们能开始了吗
OK if we crack on?
萨姆 我们重新过一遍
OK, Sam, let's go over it again.
这里面是什么
What's on this?
十年前的公♥司♥进门记录
The entry records from ten years ago.
能证明加雷斯和艾米当时在一起
It proves that Gareth and Amy were together...
在她去世的那晚
..On the night she died.
那晚她回了飞行动力
She went back to Fly that night.
进门记录在玛雅的房♥子里
The entry records were in Maya's house.
好
Ok.
这个U盘里面
And this drive contains
有他们在一起的照片和视频吗
pictures and video footage of them together?
对
Yeah.
我藏在了厨房♥里
I hid that in my kitchen.
加雷斯告诉我他们吵架了
Gareth told me they'd argued.
他试着让她冷静
He tried to calm her down.
然后...性♥爱♥出了岔子
And then...A sex game gone wrong.
我...也不确定
I...don't know.
性♥爱♥时勒住对方脖子 加雷斯喜欢这种
Choking during sex, Gareth's into it.
那是谁把艾米的尸体扔在酒吧外的
And who dumped Amy's body outside the nightclub?
那是欧文
That was Owen.
是他收拾了残局
He's the one who tidies up the mess.
就向他处理玛雅那样
Just like he did with Maya.
他把一切伪装成自杀的样子
He staged it to look like a suicide.
如今我成了死神 世界的毁灭者
所以他们杀了她
That's why they killed her,
为了阻止她把这个带到警局来
to stop her bringing this to the police.
为了录音需要 请说清楚"他们"是谁
Please clarify for the tape who "They" are.
欧文 加雷斯和安妮塔
Owen, Gareth and Anita.
他们一家
The family.
审讯记录
今年很不容易 但我们挺过来了
It's been a tough year, but we've made it.
我们的第三季度财报显示公♥司♥有明显恢复
Our third quarter indicates a significant recovery,
我想感谢你们所有人 董事会
which I would like to credit to all of you, the board,
感谢你们一直以来的支持
for your consistent support
让我们度过了这段动荡的时间
through what has been a turbulent time.
我们成功地恢复了企业形象
We have managed to redeem our image
甚至直面困境
and even tap into our troubles
并利用其发起宣传 让著名的女性运动员代言
with a campaign that brings together prominent female athletes
公开声讨对女性的暴♥力♥行为
to speak out against violence towards women.
同时还卖♥♥了好多运动内心
And also sell a lot of sports bras.
没错 谢谢 谢谢各位
Yeah. Thank you. Thank you.
接下去我让卡利尔说两句
I'm going to leave you in the capable hands of Khalil
我失陪一下
for two minutes. Excuse me.
先生们 请翻到第一页
All right, gents, if we open up to page one
我们的企业战略...
of our business strategy...
你重新考虑过留下工作吗
Have you had a think about the job?
我一小时后结束 如果你想谈谈
I finish in an hour if you want a chat.
不了 我明天就走 去伊比沙岛
No, I'm off tomorrow. Ibiza.
这是个好主意吗
Is that a good idea?
休息一年 我在培训成为动感单车教练
Taking a year out. I'm training to be a spin instructor.
你最后做得还不错
You did all right in the end.
得到了你想要的 权力
Got what you wanted - power.
那不是我...
Ah, that's not what...
如果你不为了她们改变
If you don't turn it around for their sake,
为艾米和玛雅...
for Amy and Maya...
-苔丝 -玛雅认为
- Tess...? - See, Maya thought
人有改过自新的能力
that people had the potential to change.
但我呢
But me?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
我觉得我们的为人 内心的本质
I think who we are, that person at our core...
会永远不变
..That's who we stay.
我会盯着你的 萨姆
I'll be watching you, Sam.
萨姆
Sam?
先生们 刚才说到哪了
Now, gentlemen, where were we?
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表