剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
Now, how's my face?
欧文·詹金斯
首席执行官
要是被我们的任何一个顾问撞见这个
If any of our advisers had walked in on this,
我们现在就已经完蛋了
we'd be eating shit right now.
公♥司♥上市就没戏了
Flotation would be over.
我希望你意识到这一点
I hope you realise this.
他们在想什么
What were they thinking?
说句公道话 这是套全新的监控系统
To be fair, it's a new CCTV system.
他们没有想到晚上也会有人看到
They can't have been expecting an audience at that time of night.
我以为会看到有人偷铅笔
I was expecting a few nicked pencils,
而不是包含公♥司♥员工阴♥茎♥的私密画面
not the intimate view of a team member's penis.
显然 你没有在保密协议里
Obviously, you didn't include the appropriate language
制订合适的条款
in the non-disclosure agreement.
我会加上"不得性♥交♥"这一条
I'll add a "no shagging" clause.
行了 下一步怎么办
Right, well, what's the next step?
我不知道
I don't know.
我甚至有一半的时间都不知道
I don't even know why I'm running
我为什么要经营这家公♥司♥
this company half the time.
公♥司♥上市是什么
What is an IPO?
谢谢你的有益洞见 加斯
Thanks for that helpful insight, Gaz.
我们找人事部解决这事
Let's run it through HR.
我会让邓肯去办
I'll get Duncan onto it.
为什么不找新来的姑娘
Why not the new girl?
反正流程上都要经过她
It's going to have to go through her anyway.
要是我们绕过她办事面子上不会很好看
Optics won't look good if we exclude her.
听着 我们冒不起这个险
Look, we can't take the risk.
现在是公♥司♥上市的关键时期 别这样
This is a critical time for the IPO... Don't!
玛雅 我很抱歉在你上班的第一天这么做
Maya! Look, I'm sorry to do this to you on day one.
我们得谈谈苔丝·琼斯
We need to talk about Tess Jones.
来电
飞行动力有限公♥司♥
苔丝 起床
Tess! Get up!
我生病了
I'm sick.
如果你还能做♥爱♥ 那你就能上班
If you can shag, you can work.
起床
Up!
又开始抽烟了
Back at the fags.
新来的人事部姑娘怎么样
How's the new HR girl?
人事部总监
HR director.
妙极了
Shiny.
什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是说我更希望招一个男人
It means I would have preferred to have a man.
你自己雇的她
You hired her.
再说 你当初为啥要这样做
Why did you do that, again?
得了 加斯 我没得选
Come on, Gaz. I didn't have a choice.
我们必须雇一个女人
We had to have a woman,
尤其是出现了休的那些事情后
especially after everything with Hugh
而且现在又要上市
and now with the floatation.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
人事部里男人就像独角兽一样稀有
Men are like unicorns in Human Resources.
她有很棒的推荐信 以及心理学学位
She's got great references, a degree in psychology.
要我说 天知道她在这干些什么
I mean, God knows what she's doing here,
更别说人事管理了
never mind HR.
你是专家
You're the expert.
自从我们提拔了你以后
This company's roaring into the 21st century
这家公♥司♥开始走向21世纪了 萨姆
since we promoted you, Sam.
比其他所有人晚了二十年
20 years after everyone else.
听好 不要试着潜规则她
Look, don't try and shag her
除非你想被女权主义教育一番
unless you want a lecture on feminism.
去人事部 现在
HR now!
你有扑热息痛吗
You got any paracetamol?
你为什么要这么作贱自己
Why do you do this to yourself?
不要给我乱说话 走吧
Don't say anything I wouldn't. Come on.
卡利尔 你下一个
Khalil, you're next.
你好 苔丝 我是玛雅 很高兴见到你
Hi, Tess. I'm Maya. Nice to meet you.
我坐在这旁听
I'll be sitting in.
其实 你介不介意让我们单独谈谈
Actually, would you mind leaving us to it?
我知道我是新来的 但从法律上讲
I understand I'm new, but, legally,
我们需要保密
we have to have confidentiality.
谢谢
Thank you.
别说我没警告过你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
休·埃文斯
人事部总监
把这个换了
Get this changed.
那么
Now, erm,
卡利尔是公♥司♥的下级员工
Khalil is a junior member of the team,
也就是说你是他的上级
which makes you his superior.
虽然我们不能控制工作场所外发生的事
While we can't control what happens outside the workplace,
但内部发生的事情将受到我们的高度关注
what happens inside it is... is very much our concern.
你在工作时喝酒吗
Have you been drinking at work?
没有
Nah.
我不过是晚上喝得太多
I just drink so much at night
白天靠着酒劲度过
it carries me through the day.
简单高效
Cost-effective.
好吧 我...
OK. Erm, I'm...
我打算给你介绍一个职业健康咨♥询♥
..going to look into an occupational health referral
与此同时 我们不如共同想个
and, in the meantime, why don't we come up with
健康行动计划
a wellness action plan together?
是啊 我明白他们为什么雇你了
Yeah, I can see why they hired you.
你就只是在所有的格子里打勾 对吧
You're just ticking all the boxes, aren't you?
我们要不谈谈合理的调整
Shall we talk about reasonable adjustments?
是时候改变英国对于心理健康的态度了
It's time to change the UK's attitude towards mental health.
我还没机会看过你的档案
I haven't had a chance to look through your file
但我感觉 你过去进行过这样的谈话
but something tells me you've had this conversation before.
我们这次怎么做才能得到不同的结果呢
How can we change the outcome this time?
也许我就是没救了
Maybe I'm a lost cause.
苔丝 我们准备让公♥司♥上市
Tess, we are preparing to take this company public,
这意味着所有人和事都将接受审查
which means everything and everyone is under scrutiny.
当我们试着让全世界知道我们是家
This kind of behaviour could prove disastrous
快乐健康 值得他们投资的公♥司♥时
as we're trying to convince the world
这种行为可能会带来灾难性的后果
we're a happy, healthy company that they should invest in.
这家公♥司♥完全不快乐 也不健康
There is nothing happy or healthy about this place.
对此你有什么想说的吗
Do you want to talk about it?
你在这里所说的所有话都是严格保密的
Everything you say in here is completely confidential.
我朋友死了
My friend died.
十年前的今天
Ten years ago today.
我很遗憾
Sorry for your loss.
我认为你很有必要让别人知道
I think it's important that you make people aware
现在对你来说是很艰难的时刻
that this is a difficult time of year for you.
他们知道
Oh, they're aware.
他们只是不在乎罢了
They just don't give a shit.
要是我明天四了 他们会乐得在我的坟头跳舞
If I dropped dead tomorrow, they would be dancing on my grave.
我有时会想这么做
Sometimes I think about it.
一瓶威士忌 几个药片
Bottle of whisky, some pills,
割开静脉
open a vein.
溅满萨姆的整张桌子
Spill it out all over Sam's desk.
血 呕吐物
Blood, vomit.
或是尿
Piss.
但问题是 当她发现我时我不能在场
The problem is, I wouldn't be around to see her face
欣赏她脸上的表情了
when she found me.
我不愿错过这个
I would hate to miss that.
-算了吧 -苔丝 等等...我想帮助你
- Screw this. - Tess... Hey... Hey, I'm trying to help you,
我不希望你丢了工作
I don't want you to lose your job.
他们绝不会开除我
They'll never get rid of me.
我知道太多了
I know too much.
你本该约她去吃午餐的
You should've invited her to lunch.
干嘛 我们谈谈月经吗
What, so we could talk about menstruation?
比较下犬式动作
Compare downward dogs?
因为今天是她任职的第一天 她不认识任何人
Because it's her first day and she doesn't know anyone.
这种社交礼仪就交给你和欧文吧
I'll leave the social graces to you and Owen.
-你有多少女性朋友 -很多
- How many female friends do you have? - Loads.
-比方说 -贝丝
- Like who? - Beth.
-她是你的保姆 -凯莉丝
- She's your nanny. - Carys.
凯莉丝只有在想打探我的消息时才给你打电♥话♥
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表