剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
Come with me.
毒理学报告出来了
Tox came back.
酒精和阿普唑仑
Alcohol and Alprazolam.
不属于毒药范畴
Not in the toxic range,
但一起吃的话
but the combination would
会导致一些人肢体极度不协调
have made someone extremely uncoordinated,
-头脑不清醒 -神志不清
- not really with it. - Trolleyed.
对 这么说也可以
Yeah, that's one way of putting it.
你得等一下了
Ah, you'll have to wait.
烹饪鸡肉和蘑菇有个重点
There's a critical point with your chicken and mushroom,
当面条达到最佳嫩度 你有两秒钟的时间
where the noodle reaches optimum tender and you have a window
把酱油倒进去
of two seconds to get your soy sauce in.
下午好 布莱恩
Good afternoon, Brian.
你现在又要干吗
Oh, what do you want now?
你能告诉我苔丝今早几点刷♥卡♥进来的吗
Could you tell me what time Tess swiped in this morning?
好吧...
Right...
你看 在这里 苔丝 上午11:49
Oh, look. There you are, Tess. 11:49am.
我早在上午9点前就和另一批人
I came in early with a bunch of different people,
进公♥司♥了
just before 9:00am.
-上午11点进入... -我们算12点
- The 11:00am entry... - Let's round it up to 12.
...那其实是我第二次进公♥司♥
..That what was actually my second entry.
-我回车里拿东西了 -好
- I'd gone to get something out from my car. - OK.
布莱恩 你能打开
Brian, could you access
今早9点左右的监控录像吗
the CCTV from this morning, around 9:00am?
-她在胡说八道 -谢谢 布莱恩
- She's talking through her arse. - Cheers, Brian.
你上楼 我一会就去找你
Get upstairs. I'll be in touch shortly.
布莱恩 请你把苔丝过去一个月的
Brian, could you filter out Tess' entry records
进门记录筛选出来然后电邮给我 好吗
for the past month and email them to me, please?
-不能让我先吃完午餐吗 -你躲开
- Can I not finish my lunch first? - Move over.
好吧...听着 这几个月都没人来烦我
Well... Look, nobody bothers me for months on end
而这周却是"把这个打印出来 查看那个"
and this week it's, "Print this out, check that out."
我们还能保留光盘记录真是个奇迹
It's a bloody miracle we still have them CD-ROMs.
萨姆过来前 我本打算扔掉的
I was going to throw away until Sam came along.
-什么光盘 -有那么重要吗
- What CD-ROMS? - What does it matter?
萨姆到底要什么了
What exactly did Sam request?
来去人员记录 跟你一样
Well, comings and goings, the same as you.
-从十年前开始的记录 -给我看看
- From ten year ago. - Show me.
我没注意
I wasn't concentrating.
她就冲进来拿了些东西
She just swept in and took some things.
-布莱恩... -行了 苔丝·琼斯 对吧
- Brian... - All right. Tess Jones, wasn't it?
听着 我筛查不了出去的人员
Look, I can't do the goings
除非你想让我看数周的监控
unless you want me to trawl through weeks of CCTV.
但是筛查进门数据很简单
But the comings, that's the easy one.
怎么...
What...
进门记录 2011年
-萨姆知道你在她办公室吗 -她会知道的
- Does Sam know you're in her office? - She will do.
2011年4月14日 23点47分 艾米·狄克逊
23:47 艾米·狄克逊
什么事
What now?
什么
What?!
好的 我马上到
Right, on my way.
你刚刚在我办公室到底做什么
What the hell were you doing in my office?
去拿这个
Took this.
艾米死的那晚来了这里
Amy was here the night she died.
也就是说这不仅是公♥司♥隐瞒真♥相♥的证据
So not only is this evidence for a corporate cover-up,
你还是那个率先撒谎的人
YOU'RE the one spearheading it.
我跟你发誓 这可以解释
There's a simple explanation, I promise.
好吧
Right.
在你和我聊过之后 我去查了记录
So, after you spoke to me, I went to check the records.
然后发现艾米在她死的那晚回过公♥司♥
And found out that Amy returned to the office the night she died.
是的
Yes.
检查记录不包括私自带走证据
Checking doesn't involve removing evidence.
你应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
这不是人力资源该管的事 玛雅
This isn't an HR matter, Maya.
你已经有够多要烦心的了
Look, you've got enough on your plate right now.
自从奥德丽死后 你就像是行尸走肉
You're walking around like a zombie since Audrey.
这轮不到你来决定 这是警方的事
This isn't for you to decide. This is a police matter.
没什么可上报给警方的
There is nothing to report.
她爱上了加斯
She had a crush on Gaz.
她回这里是想见他
She came back here to try and see him
而当他拒绝了她后 她就在大晚上跑走了
and when he rejected her, she ran off into the night.
然后死了
And died.
她当时很难过 吸嗨了 而且喝醉了
She was upset, high and drunk.
他试过要送她回家
He tried to get her home...
但她独自跑走了
..but she ran off alone.
这是个悲剧
It is a tragedy.
但一个年轻女孩没照顾好自己
But that's what happens when you're a young girl
就会发生这种事
and you don't look after yourself.
"没照顾好自己" 不好意思 你说什么
"Don't look after yourself." I'm sorry, what?
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
你在包庇他
Oh, you're covering for him.
我得把这个交给警方 萨姆 我必须这么做
I have to call this in, Sam. I have to.
-你去和加雷斯还有欧文说 -好啊
- Talk to Gareth and Owen. - Fine!
这事已经晚了十年
This has waited ten years.
不差这几个小时
It can wait another couple more hours.
我们得通报高层
We have to involve senior management.
好吧
Fine.
我们大家六点在我办公室碰头
I expect everyone in my office at six.
谢谢
Thank you.
《简爱》
苔丝
Tess.
-你还好吗 -你问得太晚了吧
- You all right? - A bit late for that.
泰洛瓦伏特加
苔丝
Tess...
苔丝
Tess.
苔丝 你不能以这种状态呆在这里
Tess! You can't be here in this state.
你会被解雇的
You're going to get fired.
有人和你说过你身材很好吗
Has anyone ever told you you're really fit?
老天 你吃了什么 我也想要些
Jesus, what have you taken? I'll have some of that.
什么也没吃
Not taken anything.
快 听我说 你得在萨姆发现前回家
Come on. Look, you need to get home before Sam catches you.
我帮你叫辆优步
I'll get you an Uber.
-我不想走 -站起来 然后把头低下来
- I don't want to go. - Stand up and keep your head down.
要是有人问起来 你就说拉肚子了
If anyone asks, you've got the shits.
我们...我们能去酒吧吗
Can we just...just go to the pub?
不行 我们不能去酒吧 你得上♥床♥睡觉去
No, we can't go to the bloody pub. You need to go to bed.
能等我一会吗
Can I just have a little moment?
快点 我的同情心快用完了
Hurry up. My empathy window is closing rapidly.
滚开 邓肯 你这个混♥蛋♥
Fuck off, Duncan, you cock.
好吧 耐心告罄 别说我没警告过你
Ding-ding! Time's up. Don't say I didn't warn you.
快滚吧
Fuck off.
-这下麻烦了 -没那么糟糕
- This is a mess. - It's not that bad.
加雷斯没做错什么
Gareth did nothing wrong.
玛雅快精神崩溃了
Maya's on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
警方很可能拿了进门记录后
The police will probably take the entry records
看都不看一眼
and not even bother looking at them.
你不能一下子重新开始调查
You can't just magically reopen a case overnight.
这下麻烦大了
This. Is. A. Mess.
加雷斯
Gareth?
这不是萨姆的错
It's not Sam's fault.
我不管这是谁的错
I don't care whose fault it is.
我们得让律师起草一份保密协议
We need to have our solicitor draw up a non-disclosure agreement
然后让玛雅今晚就签了它
and get Maya to sign it, tonight.
我们的公♥司♥马上就要上市了
We are on the verge of taking this company public.
上市之后 她想说什么做什么都随意 但现在
After we do that, she can say or do whatever she wants, but now?
现在不行
No.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
安妮塔怎么想
What does Anita think?
我不希望妈妈牵扯进来 这事得保密
I don't want Mum involved in this. Stays between us.
让她签下保密协议 给她点钱
Get the NDA, throw some money at her,
包括女权主义的奉承瞎话
include some flowery feminist bollocks in the language,
我们明早前就解决这件事
and we will shut this down by tomorrow morning.
我了解玛雅
I know Maya.
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表