剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
我们有一个三岁的孩子
We have a three-year-old.
我的工作压力很大 我很累
I have a stressful job. I'm tired.
我在网上看到如果我们...
I read online that if we...
凯莉丝 算了
Carys, let it go.
亲爱的 我没别的意思
Love, I'm not judging.
你这话说的好像我是个怪胎
You're making me sound like some kind of freak.
那跟我谈谈啊
Well, talk to me, then.
我不跟你谈这个
I am not having this conversation!
我今天见到休的接替者了
I met Hugh's replacement today.
-玛雅吗 -在芝士俱乐部
- Maya? - Cheese Club.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
什么意思
What do you mean?
雇一个会问东问西的人
Hiring someone who asks questions.
-告诉我你奶奶不会突然进来 -我锁门了
- Tell me your nan isn't going to walk in. - Put the latch on.
那也防不住奶奶
Nothing stops Nana.
周六的西装你准备好了吗
You got your suit ready for Saturday?
-周六怎么了 -我亲戚结婚
- What's Saturday? - My cousin's wedding.
我说了我可能去
I told you I was a maybe.
你只想上♥床♥和吸大♥麻♥
All you want to do is shag and smoke weed.
我们可以离开这个房♥间
We could actually leave this room
穿上点衣服
and, I don't know, put on clothes.
偶尔也去喝一杯
Go out for a drink once in a while.
好吧 好吧
Ok, ok.
为了你我愿意
I will do it for you.
但这不意味着我们谈恋爱了
But this doesn't mean we're in a relationship.
一周在一起五晚还不算是恋爱吗
Hanging out five nights a week isn't a relationship?
如果没网上官宣 就不是认真的
If it's not on the 'gram nothing's official.
这是什么
What's this?
我发现了一些有待提高的地方
So, um, I've identified several areas for improvement.
主要的是一些热点话题 种族歧视 性别歧视
The main ones are hot topics such as racism, sexism,
随意触摸
casual touching.
一个清晰明确的投诉机制
A clear and definable complaints protocol.
我还联♥系♥了一辆甜筒先生的冰淇凌车
Oh, and I've commissioned a Mr Whippy van
周五一整天待在公♥司♥外
to be outside all day Friday.
第一个周五总是有点意思
The first Fridays are always a bit of fun.
什么第一个周五
First Friday...?
每个月的第一个周五
First Fridays of the month.
就像快乐周一 只不过是周五
Like Monday Funday...except Friday.
我说不好我是被你的自作主张打动
I can't decide if I'm impressed by your assertiveness
还是被你气到
or if you piss me off.
好吧
Ok.
大家中午都去哪里吃饭
Where does everyone go at lunchtime?
多数人在办公桌吃
Most people eat at their desks
这样就可以提早一小时下班
so they can sod off home an hour early.
让员工共享休闲时间非常重要
It's really important for staff to have leisure time together
有助于建立人际关系和信任
to build relationships and trust.
你们没有团建吗 增进关系的练习
You don't do any team building? Bonding exercises?
先从甜筒先生开始
Let's start slowly with Mr Whippy,
然后再慢慢谈集体自♥慰♥的事
and then we can work our way up to group masturbation.
我们能谈谈苔丝吗
Can we talk about Tess?
她怎么了
What about her?
我担心她可能会伤害自己
I'm concerned that she might harm herself.
她暗示了自杀倾向
She's hinted at suicidal ideation.
写份报告 放在我桌上
Write a report. Put it on my desk.
不 我以前是马盖鲁夫的度假销♥售♥代表
No, I used to be a holiday rep in Magaluf.
我觉得自己高超的人际关系技术就是从那来的
I think that's where I get my interpersonal skills from.
这份初步尸检报告
There's something bothering me
让我感觉有点不对劲
about the preliminary forensic report.
你看了吗
Have you read it?
我感觉挺简洁明了的
Seemed pretty straightforward to me.
-指甲下没有DNA -嗯
- Well, there's no DNA under the fingernails. - Right.
没有挫伤
There's no contusions.
没有进攻或自卫的伤痕
There's no offensive or defensive injuries
除了因坠楼导致的那些
other than those sustained by the fall.
血液四溅的痕迹一致
Blood spatter's consistent.
肤色发铅和血液沉滞 也没问题
Lividity and hypostasis - appropriate.
尸僵程度也一致 没什么可疑的
And the rigor mortis seems about right. Nothing suspicious.
你去过自杀现场吗
Ever been called out to an attempted suicide?
我刚开始当警♥察♥时
Yeah, well, when I first started,
在预防和谈判组训练
I trained in prevention and negotiation.
所以当有人说要自杀时
So when someone threatened to kill themselves,
-我会接到接电♥话♥去劝阻他们 -怎么样
- I got called in to talk them down. - How was it?
压力很大 强♥奸♥和凶杀更和我的口味
Stressful. Rapes and murder are my thing.
爱那些
Love 'em.
但自杀 拉倒吧 太揪心
But suicide? Nope, that's tough.
你怎么看
What's your point?
人们不会一时兴起就自杀
People don't just do it.
他们 他们会鼓起勇气
They... They gather their courage,
说服自己
they talk themselves into it,
为自己的决定苦恼 有时候甚至几个小时
they agonise over their decision, sometimes for hours.
那些可能发生了 我们不知道
That could've happened. We don't know.
好吧 那为什么阳台的栏杆上
OK, well, why are there no fingerprints
据说受害者从那里跳下的地方 没有指纹
on the balcony the victim supposedly jumped from?
没有DNA
No DNA.
什么都没有
Nothing.
说不通
Doesn't add up.
有个帅哥在前台找你
There is a total lush for you at reception.
销♥售♥代表吗 能推了吗 拜托
A rep? Can you brush them off, please?
他说认识你
Says he knows you.
这个靓仔是谁
So who's the hottie?
我不知道
I don't know.
而且别用"靓仔"或"帅哥"这种词
And don't use terms like "Hottie" and "Lush".
这是在边缘化他人
It's marginalising.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
-等等 什么 -你怎么找到我的
- Wait, what? - How did you find me?
我...我去北边工作
Well, I was... I was up north for work
然后你妈妈说你的工作在...
and your mum mentioned you worked...
抱歉 坏主意 我只想祝你好运
Sorry. Erm, bad idea. I just wanted to wish you luck.
-一切都好吗 -挺好
- Is everything OK? - Fine.
能给我们一杯水吗
Can we get a glass of water?
她有时候会焦虑 谢谢
She gets a little bit anxious sometimes. Thank you.
你看起来很棒
You look good.
健康
Healthy.
之前太瘦了
You were too thin before.
我会申请限制令的
I will file for a restraining order.
说什么呢 玛雅
Saying what, Maya?
说我爱你 说我照顾你
That I loved you, that I looked after you,
我给了你想要的一切
that I gave you everything you wanted
然后你便条也不留一张就离开我了
and you just walked out on me without even leaving a note?
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
玛雅
Maya...
抱歉 我不知道你在这里 我只是...
Sorry. I didn't realise you were there. I'm just...
你还好吗
You OK?
嗯
Yeah.
来吧 坐下
Come on, sit down.
给
There we go.
我不该喝的 但是
I shouldn't really, but, erm...
这就对了
That's the spirit.
我感觉他不赞同这样
I get the feeling he doesn't approve.
那是我爸
Oh, that's my dad.
说实话他很少赞同任何事
He didn't approve of much, to be honest.
他要是知道我们用回收海洋塑料
He'd be horrified to know we make more money
制♥造♥的排汗瑜伽裤赚的钱
from our sweat-wicking yoga pants
足球T恤赚的钱还多 肯定气死了
made from recycled ocean plastic than footie shirts.
别这么说瑜伽裤 我有十条呢
Don't diss the yoga pants. I've got ten pairs.
我来这工作只是为了获得员工价
I'm only here for the staff discount.
你觉得我们怎么样
So, how are you finding us?
我们是扶不起的阿斗吗
Are we a lost cause?
我很享受这个挑战
Relishing the challenge.
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表