剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
-她不会接受的 -她必须接受
- She won't go for that. - She has to.
今晚解决 否则你就卷铺盖回家
I want it by tonight or you're out of a job.
我们再把今早的事过一遍
Let's go over this morning again.
从你醒来的时候开始说
Start with when you woke up.
你起床后
So what was the very first
做的第一件事是什么
thing you did after getting out of bed?
我去上厕所 我们已经说过无数遍了
I had a piss. We've been over this a million times.
好的 你今天为什么没带嘉玛到公♥司♥
OK, why didn't you take Gemma in with you today?
我已经告诉过你了 她有点发烧
I already told you - she had a bit of a temperature.
她不想去公♥司♥ 而且今天是睡衣星期五
She didn't want to go in and it was Pyjama Friday.
-有人今天早上死了... -我要回家
- Somebody died this morning... - I want to go home.
是你发现的尸体
..And you found their body.
你跟我说我随时可以回家
You told me I could go home any time I wanted to.
我是在配合你 但我现在已经精疲力尽了
I'm doing you a favour and I am exhausted.
我已经把我知道的都告诉你了
I have told you what I know.
我没法再继续了
I can't do this any more.
-我受够了 -最后一次了 拜托
- I'm done. - One last time, please.
不行
I can't!
老天啊
God...
晚上9点审讯暂停
Interview paused at 21:00.
开始在脑中回顾你做了什么
Start retracing your steps in your head.
我希望你能想起今天早上开始发生的每一件事
I want you to remember everything from this morning.
出问题了 很严重的问题 我需要帮助
It's gone wrong. Really wrong. I need help.
下集预告
凯莉丝可能发现了些什么
Carys may have found some stuff.
什么样的东西
What kind of stuff?
你从我保险柜拿走的移♥动♥硬盘呢
Where is the drive you took from my safe?
我把它给了萨姆
I gave it to Sam.
你一直以来都对我们忠心耿耿 萨姆
You've been very loyal to us, Sam...
你们都是伪君子
You're all hypocrites.
你们手上沾满了鲜血 你们都是
You've got blood on your hands, the lot of you.
我们家族绝不会忘记忠心的人
..And we don't forget loyalty in this family.
-他想上你吗 -我不想继续谈下去
- Did he try it on? - I don't want to go into it.
别小看我 萨姆
Don't underestimate me, Sam.
你这是在玩火
You're playing a very dangerous game right now.
每个人都有标价
Everyone has a price.
玛雅没有
Maya didn't.
我要去警局
I'm going to the police.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
她没来犯罪现场组做口供
She didn't show up to the CSU to give a statement.
我想死亡是个
I think being dead is a
不能来做口供的绝佳理由
pretty good excuse not to give a statement.
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表