剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
The only one.
你...
You...
你拍欧文的马屁拍得都不认识自己了
You're so far up Owen's arse you've set up camp in his colon.
我对她太差劲了
I was a right cow to her.
-生活还是一如既往 -这次不会了
- And life goes on. - Not this time.
你打算做什么
And what are you going to do?
再做一次演讲吗
Have a little word?
开导受虐待的女性吗
Mentor abused women?
不 你什么都不会做
Nah, you ain't going to do shit.
你自己心里明白
And you know it.
多年前你有过这个机会
You had your chance years ago.
相反地 你一路睡了上去
Instead, you fucked your way to the top
然后把梯子抽走
and you pulled up the ladder behind you,
眼看着我们剩下的人淹死
leaving the rest of us to drown.
到处都找不到你 你怎么没去上班
Been looking for you everywhere. Why aren't you at work?
我必须回家
I had to come home.
我受不了了
I couldn't take it.
你是怎么知道我和艾米的事的
How did you know about me and Amy?
-我想出来的 -怎么会
- I figured it out. - How?
那晚她借了我的手♥机♥给你打电♥话♥
She borrowed my phone that night and called you.
我没那么傻 加雷斯
I am not a complete fool, Gareth.
但你仍然需要证据
But you still needed proof.
你在胡说些什么啊
What are you babbling about?
我家的U盘 萨姆
The drive from my house, Sam.
我知道凯莉丝把它给你了 视频 照片
I know Carys gave you the drive, the videos, the pictures,
我和艾米 都在里面
me and Amy. It's all on there.
要是他们把那些和能证明我和艾米
If they connect that shit with the entry records that show
一起在办公室里的进门记录联♥系♥起来
that me and Ames were in the office together,
那我就完了 萨姆
then I am dead, Sam.
-我要完蛋了 -U盘已经没了
- I'm going down. - The drive is gone.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
-我把它处理了 -在哪里 警♥察♥局
- I got rid of it. - Where? The police?
推特上 你怎么把它处理了
Twitter? How did you get rid of it?
我得知道它不会再回来给我添麻烦
I need to know it won't come back to bite me in the arse.
我把它扔进了湖里
I threw it in a lake.
我这辈子明白了一件事
There's one thing I've learned in life
那就是不要持有
is to never take possession
丈夫被你上过的女人给的数字内容
of digital content from a woman whose husband you've shagged.
饿了吗
Hungry?
她为什么要把U盘给你
Why did she give it to you?
我想她以为这样能改变我对你的感情
I think she thought it would change the way I felt about us.
你确定吗 万一她交给她的律师了呢
You sure? What if she gave it to her solicitor?
这是违法的 那是你的财产
It's illegal. It's your property.
它在你们结婚前就存在了
It predates your marriage.
它和你们的离婚完全无关
It is completely irrelevant to your divorce.
所以对她来说没有用处
So it is of no use to her.
至少在离婚上没用
Well, not in that way.
我应该告诉你的 对不起
I should have told you. I'm sorry.
压力太大 我忘了
With all the stress, I forgot.
凯莉丝可能发现了些什么
Carys may have found some stuff.
什么样的东西
What kind of stuff?
我 艾米 一些视频和照片
Me, Amy. Little videos, pictures.
你跟我说过你把它们毁掉了
You told me you'd destroyed them.
它们在哪
So where are they?
-她给萨姆了 -老天啊
- She gave them to Sam. - Oh, Jesus Christ.
萨姆说她把那些毁掉了
Sam say she destroyed them.
不要轻举妄动
Don't do a thing.
你什么都不要说 我来对付萨姆
Keep your mouth shut. I'll handle Sam.
为什么没人跟我说过任何事情
Why is no-one talking to me about anything?
因为你不是宇宙的中心 加雷斯
Cos you're not the centre of the fucking universe, Gareth.
向我保证 向我保证你会确保我不会有事
Promise me... Promise that you'll make sure I'll be OK.
我就是感觉如果要有人来
I just feel like if anyone's going to
背锅的话
get thrown under a bus here,
-那可能是我 -这个嘛
- it's probably me. - Well...
没错
..yeah.
进门记录在你那 是吧
You got the entry records, right?
已经没了 这事解决了吧
That's gone, it's sorted?
-没有问题吧 -我正在处理
- It's not an issue? - I'm handling it.
什么叫做 处理
What you mean, handling?
他们如果拿到那些记录
If they get those records,
就有了那晚我和艾米在一起的证据
they'll have proof I was with Amy that night
那我就全完了
and then it's all over for me.
它们不在我手上
No, I don't fucking have them,
但我知道它们在哪 而且我会拿到
but I know where they are and I will get them.
你需要耐心等着并把嘴闭上
You need to sit tight and shut up.
不要再去找萨姆谈论这事了
I don't want you talking to Sam about this.
我怀疑你没有意识到危机的严重性
I'm not sure you realise the gravity of what's at stake for you.
加雷斯 你真是个麻烦
Gareth, you're a liability!
你是场灾难
You're a disaster.
你是个软弱的混♥蛋♥
You're a feckless fucking cock.
这么多年 我一直在收拾你的烂摊子
For years, I've been cleaning up after you,
给你解围
bailing you out,
一个错误接着一个错误
mistake after mistake.
我唯一让你做的 就是盯着萨姆
All I asked you to do was keep an eye on Sam.
让她不要出格
Just keep her onside.
突然间 你制♥造♥出这个定时炸♥弹♥
Suddenly, you produce this ticking time bomb,
让所有事情都
which makes everything
复杂了100倍 然后指望着我去处理
100 times more complicated and expect me to handle it.
又一次
Again.
给我老实点
Stay in your corner.
把损失降到最低
Minimise the damage.
别逼得我不得不去做一些
And don't put me in a position where I have to do something
我不想做的事情 只因为你搞砸了
I really don't want to do because you fucked up.
警
察
局
看看这个 玛雅笔记本电脑的打印件
Look at this shit. Printouts from Maya's laptop,
电子邮件 短♥信♥ 照片
emails, messages, photographs.
她在记载她的前夫
She was documenting everything her
对她做的一切
her ex-husband did to her
基本上就是这些逼得玛雅自杀
and basically drove Maya to take her own life.
让你怀疑人们晚上怎么睡得着
Makes you wonder how people sleep at night?
谢谢你们能到场
Thank you all for coming.
我们非常感激各位
We're really grateful that
能与我们一同纪念玛雅
you were able to join us to honour Maya.
我想邀请各位来分享关于她的记忆
I would love to invite anyone who has a memory of her to share
请上前来
to please come forward.
没事的
It's ok.
我曾经有过很多想法 想给玛雅
Had, like, all these big ideas of writing something
写一些真正有意义的东西
really meaningful for Maya,
但是这些都听起来...
but everything just sounded...
像是在胡扯 对不起
..bollocks, really. Sorry.
玛雅她 她真的是一个好人
Maya was, she was just a really good person.
心地善良
She was kind.
她比我这辈子遇到的大多数人
She cared more about me than most people
都要在乎我
I've known my whole life.
在她去世的前一周
A week before she died, she,
她给了我这本专门为我写的名言集
she gave me this little quote that she'd written out for me.
我把它挂在墙上
Stick it on my wall and
看着它 来寻找一些启发
look at it for, like, inspiration and stuff.
她一直在从书里摘录语句
She was always writing things down from books
想试着捕捉某一瞬间或某种情绪
trying to, like, catch a moment or feeling.
一些在你孤立无助时给予你帮助的东西
Something to help you out when you really needed it.
它让我想起了我们一起上的一节瑜伽课
It reminds me of a yoga class that we took together.
真不敢相信她让我练了瑜伽
I can't believe she got me doing yoga.
你即是内心信仰的化身
You are what you believe in.
你会成为你相信自己能成为的样子
You become that which you believe you can become.
死亡注定...
Death is as sure...
现在我已化身死亡
世界的毁灭者
-那是什么 -自杀遗言
- What's that? - Suicide note?
而那 已不复存在
For that, which is dead.
你好 乔希太太
Hello, Mrs Joshi.
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表