剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
干得漂亮
Oh, well done, you.
没什么可不好意思的
Well, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
我就一直很喜欢看群♥交♥视频
I've always really enjoyed watching gang-bangs.
特别有意思 像演杂技一样
Fascinating stuff. Really quite acrobatic.
简直是性♥爱♥界的太阳马戏团
It's the Cirque Du Soleil of sex.
不是 我是说我发现了加雷斯的黄♥片♥
No - I mean I've discovered Gareth's porn.
我没懂 有什么问题吗
I don't understand. Is there a problem?
他看的那种黄♥片♥ 不是...不太好
The kind of porn he watches, it's...it's not nice.
凯莉丝
Carys.
你翻他的电脑了吗
Did you go on his computer?
不要这么做
Stop it.
你是在假扮侦探 这样通常都没有好结果
You're trying to play detective and it never ends well.
男人有卧室之外的幻想
Men have fantasy lives outside of the bedroom.
女人也有
Women do, too, for that matter.
把这种想法放在盒子里 锁起来 钥匙扔掉
Put those thoughts in a little box, lock it, throw away the key.
我一直觉得我应该很擅长演黄♥片♥
I always thought I'd be rather good at porn.
飞行动力
出了什么问题
What's this about?
我们收到一个投诉
We've had a complaint.
投诉谁
About who?
你
You.
很显然你一直在骚扰一位前员工
Apparently you've been harassing a former member of staff.
休可不是前员工
Hugh isn't a former member of staff.
他仍然在职
He's a very current one.
虽然我们对于他是否在职
Although there does seem to be some discrepancy
需要为大众所知这件事有不同意见
over whether his employment is known to the company at large.
我们有法律部 玛雅
We have a legal department, Maya.
你不是那个部门的
You are not it.
为什么还给他发薪水
Why is he still being paid?
因为在上市成功之前 我们需要他
Because until we float, we need him.
为什么要收买♥♥一个故意
Why are we paying off a man who knowingly
给未成年女孩提供毒品的人
supplied illegal drugs to underage girls?
你知道这看起来多糟糕吗 如果事情被曝光...
Do you know how bad that looks? If this came out...
所以他不再在这里上班了
That is why he's no longer in this office.
我们不能让被人觉得我们在纵容一个捕食者
We cannot be seen to be enabling a predator.
尤其是如今这种时代
Not in this day and age.
你看看周围
Take a look around.
玻璃幕墙
Glass walls.
我可以看见公♥司♥里发生的一切
I see everything that goes on in this office.
没什么可以逃过我的眼睛
Nothing gets past me.
恭喜你们把透明化这个概念
Well, congratulations on taking the notion of transparency
体现在装♥修♥设计上了
to an architectural level.
但是我们现在讨论的是休
We're talking about Hugh, though.
我们选择相信胡言乱语的醉鬼
We chose to believe the ramblings of a problematic drunk
而不是资深的管理人员
over a senior manager who...
而他可能行为不端
MAY have misbehaved...
但当年跟现在不同
It was a different time back then.
风气如此
Different expectations.
我们因为十年前发生的事
We let that manager go for events
赶走了那个经理
that happened a decade ago.
但我们仍有法律义务给他发薪水
We do, however, have a legal obligation to pay him
直到他合同期结束
until his contract ends,
否则就会面临旷日持久的法律斗争
or we face a protracted legal battle.
我们还能怎么做
What else could we have done?
请告诉我 因为...
Please, tell me, cos...
我觉得我们把这件麻烦事处理得挺好
..I think we handled a shitty situation pretty fucking well.
去吧 专注你自己的工作
Go. Focus on your job.
你给飞行动力打工 不是给《卫报》
You're working for Fly Dynamic, not The Guardian.
你考虑过孩子上学以后
Did you ever think about going back to work
回去工作吗
when the kids started school?
不 凯莉丝 不
No, Carys! No!
女人们会为我们现在拥有的这些抢破头的
Women would kill for what you and I have.
把这些都丢掉前 你好好考虑一下
Think very carefully before you throw it away.
我没打算丢掉什么
I'm not throwing anything away.
我只是觉得让我和加雷斯有个话题聊聊也挺好
I just think it would give me and Gareth something to talk about.
-他喜欢职业女性 -所以我们有健身房♥
- He likes career women. - That's why we have the gym.
我讨厌健身房♥
I hate the gym.
显而易见
Evidently.
听着 凯莉丝
Listen, Carys,
你变成职业女性 加雷斯是不会高兴的
Gareth will not be happy with you turning into a career woman.
在你牺牲婚姻之前 花时间好好想想...
Think long and hard before you sacrifice your marriage...
...一小时七英镑
..For 7 pounds an hour.
我要下楼
I'm going down.
我要上楼
I'm going up.
这趟电梯是下行
It's already going down.
那我们要一起下去
Then we shall go down together.
没事 我...我等下一趟
It's fine, I'll... I'll wait for the next one.
很高兴终于见到你了 玛雅
Lovely to meet you, finally, Maya.
抱歉
Sorry.
我做了一些调查
I did some digging.
显然 玛雅在上一家公♥司♥
Apparently, in her previous company,
毫无根据地对财务差异提出指控
Maya was extremely insistent on pursuing unfounded accusations
态度十分坚决
regarding financial discrepancies.
其坚决程度 对方用"痴迷"来形容
To the point of - and I quote - "Obsession".
当她遭遇法务部的阻碍
When she encountered resistance from the legal department,
一些文件被"匿名地"泄露给报社
some files were "Anonymously" leaked to the press.
最后没什么大事
It was ultimately nothing,
但不久她就被迫自愿离职了
but she was made voluntarily redundant shortly afterwards.
什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是你雇了一个吹哨人
It means you hired a whistle-blower.
-该死 -我以为你做过背调了
- Shit. - I thought you ran background checks!
-听着 我让邓肯查过了 -邓肯吗
- Look, I had Duncan. - Duncan?
他连屁♥眼♥和地上的洞都分不清
He can't distinguish an arse from a hole in the ground.
萨姆 这不像你
Sam. This isn't like you.
是我们给你的工作任务太多了吗
Are we allowing you to take on too much?
不 真的 我...
No - honestly, I...
她有很好的推荐信
She had great references.
邓肯说他做过一些调查 她很受欢迎
Duncan said he made some inquiries and that she was well-liked.
紧要关头你放进来个麻烦
You let the ball slip at a critical time.
我告知她
I've impressed upon her
警方进行了彻底的调查
that there was a thorough police investigation
最终证明了我们的清白
which ultimately cleared us.
当我们那阵确实热衷于派对
But we did like to party back then.
-开除她 -我和法务部谈了 行不通
- Lose her. - I've spoken to legal. Not an option.
她工作表现良好
She's good at her job.
她可能是个骨干人才
She might be an asset.
她很聪明 哪一套也不吃
I mean, she's smart, she doesn't take any shit.
我同意 解雇她就是不打自招
I agree. Firing her is a knee jerk reaction
让我们看起来该为休的行为受责
which makes us look culpable for Hugh's behaviour.
我会处理这事的 安妮塔
I'll handle this, Anita.
不是什么大事
It's not a big deal.
我保证
Promise.
友善待她 弄清她的动机
Befriend her. Find out what makes her tick.
显然 她有一些你可以利用的个人问题
She clearly has some personal issues you can exploit.
公♥司♥上市进行到哪一步了
What's our timeline on the floatation?
我们目前在发行估值
We're pilot-fishing right now.
还有几个星期我们才开始执行先合同指令
It's a few more weeks till we start our pre-contract orders.
尽可能向前推进
Push ahead as much as we can.
詹金斯太太 您可以见考利先生了
Mrs Jenkins? Mr Callie will see you now.
来电
瓦妮莎
你好 我是凯莉丝 有事请留言
Hiya! This is Carys. Please leave a message.
是我 你在哪
It's me. Where are you?
我四点钟要去维特罗斯超♥市♥取快递
I'm getting a Waitrose delivery at four,
我需要你来帮我拆包裹
I need you to come and help me unpack the bags.
我给你发了份新手向的色情片清单
And I'm sending you a beginner's list of helpful porn
供你参考 打电♥话♥给我 再见
for you to look at. Call me. Bye.
分享给
常用联♥系♥人
妈妈 凯莉丝 欧文
你好 瓦奈莎
Hi, Vanessa.
我看了你的病历和尿样
So, I've had a look at your chart and your urine sample.
真的很尴尬
It's really rather embarrassing,
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表