剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
Carys only rings you when she wants to snoop on me.
-她昨天打了电♥话♥给我 -什么事
- She called me yesterday. - Why?
我不知道 我没接
I don't know. I ignored it.
我不喜欢和你家50年代的家庭主妇聊天 加雷斯
I do not enjoy talking to your 1950s housewife, Gareth.
我们没有共同话题
We have nothing in common.
没有规定说你必须喜欢你的朋友
There's no rule that says you have to like your friends.
我本该娶你的
I should have married you.
别
Don't.
真高兴在这里见到你们
Fancy meeting you here.
我们每天都在这
We're here every day.
我性感的老公呢
Where's my sexy husband?
在外面 谈什么男性护裆的国际业务
Outside, negotiating some international jockstrap deal.
我老婆呢 你把她吃了吗
Where's my wife? Did you eat her?
回办公室见
I'll, uh, see you back at the office.
无论你现在是什么情况 必须马上停止
Whatever's going on with you needs to stop.
什么
What?
花钱找妓♥女♥ 吃伟哥
Hire a hooker, take some Viagra,
但把这些陋习全戒掉
but get it out of your system.
因为你老婆开始起疑了
Because your wife is getting suspicious.
和苔丝谈得还愉快吗
Have fun with Tess?
我警告了她
I gave her a warning.
我相信效果肯定大不相同
I'm sure that will make all the difference.
她酗酒吗
Is she an alcoholic?
大概吧 大多数人都酗酒
Probably. Most people are.
我觉得我们要是给她一些专业性帮助的话会更好
I'd feel more comfortable if we got her some professional help.
-或者可以请个心理医生 -我们试过了
- Perhaps a therapist? - We've tried that.
我有预感这是心理健康的问题
I have a hunch it's a mental health issue
我不确定我的前任是否处理得很妥当
and I'm not sure my predecessor handled it correctly.
他处理过了
He handled it.
那么为什么飞行动力会反对
So why would Fly be opposed to
一名员工接受心理咨♥询♥
a member of staff receiving counselling?
没有任何意义
There was just no point.
什么没有意义
No point to what?
苔丝看过很多医生
Tess going anywhere.
多年来她一直反反复复接受治疗
She'd been in and out of treatment for years.
那是你决定的吗 让苔丝不接受任何帮助
So did you make the call not to get Tess any help
因为你觉得这没有任何意义
because you didn't see the point,
还是因为玛雅觉得没有意义
or because Maya didn't see the point?
你不想让玛雅给苔丝
Was there a reason you didn't want
寻求治疗有什么特殊原因吗
Maya to pursue treatment for Tess?
这不是非黑即白的问题
It's not black and white.
我得去上厕所
I need a piss.
真是一团糟
It's a fucking mess.
出问题了
It's gone wrong.
很严重的问题
Really wrong.
我需要帮助
I need help.
一直在到处找你 这个给你
Been looking for you all over. Here you go.
我没想到会收到这个 谢谢
I didn't expect this. Thank you.
抱歉 这不是给你的
Sorry, they're not for you.
-我们需要人去送这个 -这是给谁的
- We need someone to deliver them. - Oh. Who are they for?
一个曾经在这里工作的女孩 她...她死了
A girl who used to work here. She...she died.
有菠萝 无花果还有...
They've got pineapples and figs and...
蓝莓 真不错
Blueberries. It's fancy.
你指的是苔丝的朋友吗
You mean Tess's friend?
-对 -我不能带着一堆香蕉去探望
- Yeah. - I can't walk into a grieving family's home
一个悲恸的家庭
with a bunch of bananas.
我是想帮你的 但我的牙冠掉了
I would do it for you but, um, my crown's come out
所以我约好了一下班就去看牙
so I've got an emergency dental appointment straight after work.
好的 我去和萨姆讲
Fine. I'll talk to Sam.
-麻烦把苔丝的档案给我好吗 -好
- Please could you get me Tess's file? Please. - Yeah.
飞行动力
不如我们一起私奔吧
Why don't we run away together?
去泰国 开一家海滩酒吧
Thailand. Open a beach bar.
我们上车前 欧文就会
Owen would have your credit cards frozen
冻结你的信♥用♥卡♥
before we reached the M6.
欧文不知道我那个逃生基金
Owen doesn't know about my fuck-off fund.
为紧急情况准备的秘密银行账户
Secret bank account in case of emergencies.
你觉得自己会遇到什么紧急情况呢
What kind of emergencies are you anticipating?
不知道
I don't know.
别啊 接着说 告诉我吧
No, no, go on, please tell me.
我想知道在加雷斯·詹金斯的世界里
I want to know what a catastrophe looks like
灾难是什么样的
in the world of Gareth Jenkins.
怎么 你最喜欢的手工酿酒厂关门了
What, your favourite craft brewery shuts down?
或是登不上色♥情♥网♥站♥了
Or Pornhub goes offline?
你真幽默
You're very funny.
还是欧文取消你的信托基金还把你降职了
Owen cancels your trust fund and demotes you?
我的生活不由欧文♥做♥主 我自己做主
Owen doesn't run my life. I am my own man, you know.
那也许你该试着偶尔反抗他
Well, then, maybe you should try standing up to him occasionally,
尤其是他决定把玛雅卷入
especially when he decides to involve Maya
-与她无关的事情时 -住口
- in things that do not concern her. - Oh, shut up!
抱歉 就是...
Sorry. It's just...
你怎么就不把我当回事呢
Why don't you take me seriously?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
真该死...
Fucking hell...
休·埃文斯
汉普顿大厦12号♥ 机密文件
休·埃文斯
休·埃文斯 飞行动力
苔丝 会经常发飙
Tess, uh, flips out every so often.
-尤其是一年中的这个时候 -我不惊讶
- Especially round this time of year. - I'm not surprised.
她的朋友是怎么死的
How did this friend pass?
没人知道 一个骇人的悲剧
Nobody knows. A terrible tragedy.
艾米是个瘾君子 毒品之类的 你懂的
Amy was a pill head. Drugs and stuff, you know.
如果吸了可♥卡♥因♥ 吃了药片
If you snort coke and drop a pill,
你总能忘记被困在这里的感觉
you can always forget what it's like to be stuck here.
这里没那么糟吧
It's not that bad, is it?
柴郡是还行 但这是个小镇
Well, Cheshire's OK, but it's a little town.
大家都认识彼此 没人离开
Everyone knows each other. No-one leaves.
而且有很多羊 但无事可做
And there's a lot of sheep, but not a lot to do.
很多毒品
Plenty of drugs.
那我就不知道了 我更喜欢待在家里做晚饭
Oh, I wouldn't know. I tend to stay in and cook dinner,
和我男友一起看电视
watch telly with my boyfriend.
最近我们总干老人和姬佬的事了
We're a bit old and lesbian these days.
就这些吗
Is this it?
里面什么也没有啊
There's nothing in here.
我下班了 明天见
I-I'm off. I'll see you tomorrow.
姓名 苔丝·玛丽安·琼斯
工号♥ 975261
-你看起来很美 -谢谢 亲爱的
- You look nice. - Thank you, darling.
丹尼在哪
Where's Danny?
他在计算机俱乐部
He's at computer club.
我们得把这个苗头扼杀在摇篮里
Ooh, we need to nip that in the bud.
成天和满脸粉刺的男生待一块
It's not good for him sitting on his arse
对他可不好
with spotty boys all day.
你母亲在这
Your mother's here.
现在吗
Now?
对
Yep.
妈
Mum!
真是惊喜
What a lovely surprise.
你要是不来找我 那我就来找你
If you won't come to me then I'll come to you.
你一定会这么着
You certainly will.
你的同伴怎么样了
And, uh, how's your companion?
莉迪娅很好 谢谢关心
Lydia's fine, thank you for asking.
-安妮塔 你要留下吃晚餐吗 -吃什么
- Would you like to stay for dinner, Anita? - What is it?
藜麦拌黑豆还有鳄梨
Quinoa with black beans and avocado,
还有本地的有机鸡肉
and locally sourced organic chicken.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我是来谈谈那个人事部新来的女孩
I'm here to discuss the new HR girl.
是女人
Uh, WOMAN.
我听说她绝对是个女孩
I hear she's definitely a girl.
听着 妈 我累了 我刚下班回来
Look, Mum, I'm tired. I've just got in from work.
还有比和家人在一起更能一扫疲惫的事吗
What could be more refreshing than time spent with family?
你想谈什么
What is it you want to discuss?
选用一位女性人事部总监
A female HR director
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表