剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
飞行动力
BGM: Requiem by Agar Agar
飞行动力
游戏规则
第一季 第一集
-早上好 各位 -早上好 长官
- Morning, everyone. - Morning ma'am.
今天早上有多少人糟蹋过我的犯罪现场了
How many people screwed up my crime scene this morning, then?
受害人是从二楼掉下来的
Victim fell from the second floor.
留了一张字条
And there's a note.
后脑像西瓜一样被摔了个粉碎
Back of the head smashed like a watermelon.
这还是头一次见
Never seen that before.
那行吧
Right, then.
我该先跟谁谈话
Who should I speak to first?
穿鲨鱼连体衣的男人还是打扮成独角兽的女人
The guy in the shark onesie or the woman dressed as a unicorn?
我来对付他 发现尸体的女人在哪
I'll handle him. Where's the woman who found the body?
他们的首席运营官 叫萨曼莎·汤普森
The COO. Name's Samantha Thompson.
你怎么想的
What are you thinking?
自杀
Suicide?
意外
Accident?
开始给这些人做笔录吧
Start hauling people in for interviews.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
这里 来吧
Here. Come on.
女人喜欢吃药自杀 男人喜欢拿枪爆头
Women like pills. Men like blowing their brains out.
上吊这个死法两边都差不多 但是跳楼死...
Hanging's a bit of a leveller, but jumping...
不 他们会选大桥或者高层建筑
No, that's for bridges and high buildings,
不会去公♥司♥前台
not for reception.
事情不对头
Something's off.
我们都明白这一点
We all know it.
如果你没参与 那就没什么需要担心的
Now, if you're not involved, you have nothing to worry about,
我可以保证
I promise you.
但是你必须得跟我谈谈 萨姆
But you HAVE to talk to me, Sam.
你必须信任我
You have to trust me.
我想要你从头开始说
I want you to start at the beginning.
你可以做到吗
Can you do that for me?
从头开始
The beginning.
萨姆
Sam!
你要迟到了
You'll be late!
-来吧 -再看五分钟
- Come on! - Five more minutes.
你要是不吃早餐放学以后就不准去游泳了
Eat your breakfast or there'll be no swimming after school.
-你还好吗 -有点焦躁
- You, OK? - Bit on edge.
-新的人事女孩今天第一天上班 -嘉玛去哪里了
- New HR girl starts today. - Where's Gemma?
她开始骑脚踏车了
She's started cycling.
减少石油燃料消耗
Reducing fossil fuels.
你赶紧走吧 我来处理这个小恶魔
You'd best be off. I'll handle this little demon.
回见
See you.
吃一大口
One more mouthful
然后你就可以去刷牙了
and then you can go and clean your teeth.
这是一个快速自我宣言
This is just a quick affirmation
随时随地可以进行
that can be done any time anywhere.
我足够好
I am enough.
我足够好
I am enough.
我是全能的
I am all powerful.
我有力量
I am all powerful.
我...
I am...
阿普唑仑抗焦虑片
飞行动力
早上好 飞行动力 您有什么事
Good morning, Fly Dynamic, how can I help you?
-玛雅 -嗨
- Maya? - Hi.
这对你来说有点不一样
So, well, this is a bit of a change for you,
从大城市到这里
from the Big Smoke to here.
我很希望可以改换一下节奏
I'm looking forward to the change of pace.
我们飞行动力有独特的家庭式组织架构
We have a unique family culture here at Fly Dynamic.
我们大部分人
Most of us have been here
从欧文和加雷斯接手以后就在这里工作了
since Owen and Gareth took over the business.
我们从市场小摊做起
We started as a market stall,
现在已经是JD体育的竞争对手了
and now we rival JD Sports.
-我等不及加入大家了 -谢谢
- I can't wait to join the ride. - Thanks.
未来几周你可能会注意到公♥司♥有很多活动
You'll probably see a lot of activity over the next few weeks,
我们计划在证券交易所上市了
as we plan to go public and float on the stock exchange.
我16岁开始在这里上班时
I never thought when I started here
从来没想过我们会走向全球
at 16 that we'd go global.
16岁 这么说你从来没在别的地方工作过
16? You've never worked anywhere else?
我们对于公♥司♥超低的人事更替率感到骄傲
We pride ourselves on our exceptionally low staff turnover.
这不一定总是好事
That's not always a good thing.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
员工会变得僵化
Well, the workforce can get stale.
人事有个专门的词叫做"制度化"
"Institutionalised" we call it in HR.
不过我的专长就是找出这一类的问题
But my speciality is identifying issues like this
然后改变企业文化让它变得更好
and changing the work culture for the better.
我们不需要改变企业文化
We don't need to change the work culture.
我只是...
You know, I'm just...
我来这里是想确保这个公♥司♥能够延续之前的成功
I'm just here to ensure the continued success of the company...
你能来这里是因为你前任那小子搞砸了
You're here because the bloke who had your job fucked up.
不要重蹈覆辙
Don't do the same.
在找女洗手间吗
Looking for the ladies?
不 不 不 我只是...
No, no, no, no. I'm just...
想检查一下橱柜里的拖布质量
Just checking the quality of the mops in this cupboard.
我到了一个新的工作地点都要先做这件事
One of the first things I like to do in a new work place.
这边走 女士们先生们 谢谢
Just this way, ladies and gents. Thank you.
欧文·詹金斯 飞行动力的首席执行官
Owen Jenkins. CEO of Fly Dynamic.
见到你很高兴 我是玛雅
Nice to meet you. I'm Maya.
这是我弟弟 加雷斯 我们的首席财务官
Oh, and this is my brother, Gareth, our chief financial officer.
稍等一下 凯莉丝 你好
Hold on a sec, Carys. Hello.
认识你很高兴
Great to meet you.
抱歉 我得先处理下哭得歇斯底里的太太
Sorry, I've just got to deal with my wife crying hysterically
今天女儿第一天上托儿所
about our daughter's first day at nursery.
在你开始看宝宝照片之前
Owen's sending Ness round
欧文就会派奈丝过来接你
to pick you up before you start looking at baby pictures.
我会吗
I am?
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
我们新的中性洗手间就在拐角
Our new gender neutral bathrooms are just round the corner,
-左手边第二间 -谢谢
- second on the left. - Thank you.
认识你很高兴 玛雅
Very nice to meet you, Maya.
你疼吗
Does it hurt?
我喜欢疼
I enjoy pain.
我享受针头插入的感觉
I like the feeling of the needle when it slides in.
好了 今天需要给您注射填充剂吗
All done. Any fillers for you today?
我十点的预约刚刚被取消了
My 10am just cancelled
所以我有充裕的时间
so I've got plenty of time.
不用 我不需要
No, I'm good.
凯莉丝 下一个到你了
Carys, you're up next.
不 不不不
No, no, no, no.
做一个吧 凯莉丝 我来付钱
Oh, Carys, come on. I'm paying.
好吧 是欧文的钱
Well, Owen is.
是时候庆祝一下了 朱诺在托儿所呢
It's time to celebrate. Juno's at nursery,
你的生活回归正轨了
you've got your life back.
一针肉毒杆菌再去酒吧好好喝上一杯
Botox and a boozy pub lunch.
你就会感觉如获新生
You'll feel like a new woman.
甚至可能增加点情趣哦
Might even spice things up.
我不觉我的法令纹
Yeah, I don't think my nasolabial lines
是我性生活消失的原因
are the reason my sex life is non-existent.
还这样吗
Oh, still?
才过了几个月而已
Oh, it's only been a few months.
不是几个月而已
It's not...only been a few months.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们这方面有困难好几年了 从没容易过
We've had problems for years. It's never been easy.
男人就是这样
Well, that's just men.
只有新鲜感才能勾起他们的性趣
It's the newness that turns them on.
你就先完全不要管他们
Just ignore them completely
然后在他们开始绝望的时候
and then shag 'em like a porn star
像个色情女星一样和他们做♥爱♥
just when they're starting to despair.
你还年轻
You're young.
你有令人羡慕的乳♥房♥♥ 我就会上你
You've got amazing tits. I'd do you.
好了 我的脸怎么样
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表