剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
你不是一个人
Don't feel alone.
我知道我们看起来像个思想狭隘的乡下公♥司♥
I know we may seem like a parochial bunch
但在父权制度 资本主义的外表下
but we're actually quite warm and fuzzy beneath
我们也很温柔可人
that patriarchal, capitalist exterior.
在公♥司♥喝酒是常态吗
So, is it normal to drink in the workplace?
好吧 那毒品呢
OK. What about drugs?
性♥爱♥
Sex?
这都是飞行动力公♥司♥日常工作的一部分咯
All just a regular part of the workday at Fly?
听着 我是自愿来的 别给我脸色
Look, I am here voluntarily. Don't dick me around.
我只是想了解你们公♥司♥的日常状态
I'm just trying to get a complete picture of the workplace.
-这与案件无关 -是吗
- It's irrelevant. - Is it?
我们干嘛浪费时间 她什么都不知道
Why are we wasting our time? She doesn't know anything.
她有所隐瞒
She's hiding something.
奥德丽
Audrey?
-玛雅 -见鬼
- Maya. - Oh, shit.
丽兹
Hi, Liz.
真抱歉 我很累了 得上♥床♥睡觉了
I'm so sorry, I'm really tired and I just need to get to bed.
而且说实话我也不是太喜欢芝士
I'm not a massive fan of cheese either, to be honest.
芝士俱乐部是每周四 傻瓜
Cheese Club isn't on Thursdays, silly.
我只是想告诉你...
I just wanted to tell you...
我妈还在电♥话♥那头等我呢 所以我就...
I just left my mum on the phone so I'm just...
不 你的朋友...
No, your friend...
拿走了你放在花盆下的备用钥匙
..Took your spares from the plant pot.
我和女友
我和女友
约瑟夫冷饮 冰淇淋
苔丝 你好吗
Hey, Tess. What's up?
你想不想...
Did you want to, erm...?
我有点事
I'm in the middle of something.
我看到你信息了
I got your message.
所以我们现在正式了吗
Guess that means it's official now?
你还好吗 你感觉有点心不在焉
You OK? You seem a bit off.
苔丝 你是个好女孩
Tess, you're a great girl,
我们在一起也很愉快
and we had a good time together,
但我现在得把精力放到工作上
but I've got to put my energy into my work right now.
嗯
Right.
好 懂了
Yeah, OK.
-搞什么 -天呐
- What the hell! - Oh, my God.
苔丝 你在干什么
Tess, what are you doing?!
你疯了
You're crazy.
把他们拉开
Get her off him!
-萨姆 这样不行 -去我办公室
- Sam, that's not on. - Get in my office.
我来处理
I'll handle this.
去我的办公室
In my office now!
苔丝 跟玛雅走
Tess, go with Maya.
跟玛雅走
Go with Maya.
没事 没事
It's OK. It's OK.
怎么了
What?
都回去工作
Get back to work.
好了
Ok.
你能告诉我外面发生了什么吗 苔丝
Can you help me understand what's going on here, Tess?
你不用一个人处理那些问题
You don't have to tackle all these issues alone.
问题 也许...也许我没有任何问题
Issues? Maybe... Maybe I don't have any issues.
也许这只是因为我不讨喜的性格 我就是这种人
Maybe this is just my fucked-up personality, this is who I am,
女士们先生们
ladies and gents,
我就是个还过着15岁生活的醉酒废物
some drunk ratbag still living life like I'm 15.
好了
Ok.
你愿意跟全科医生约个时间吗
Will you make an appointment to see your GP
商讨下你的酒精摄入量和其他潜在症状
to discuss your alcohol intake and any underlying conditions?
在这里工作前我从没抽过烟
I'd never even smoked a cigarette before I started working here.
最多也就是喝掺了一半水的香蒂啤酒
Most I'd had to drink was half a shandy.
你开始工作的时候还很年轻
Well, you were young when you started work.
听着 随着生活给我们阻碍 我们都会成长
Look, we all change as life throws obstacles at us.
我们...我们尝试 成长 继续生活 很正常
We... We experiment, we grow, we move on. It's normal.
如果你不参与其中 没人想跟你有半毛钱关系
If you weren't part of it, no-one wanted shit to do with you.
你必须像男人们一样喝酒
You had to drink like the boys,
像男人们一样抽烟
smoke like the boys,
跟男人们一起吸毒
snort coke with the boys,
给男人们吹♥箫♥
blow the boys.
他们还奇怪我为什么这么扭曲
And they wonder why I am fucked up!
-苔丝 这不正常 -没人在乎
- Tess, that isn't normal. - No-one gives a shit!
我在乎
I give a shit.
你想让我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
我想帮你
I want to help you.
-为什么 -因为我知道无人保护的感受
- Why? - Because I know what it's like when no-one's protecting you.
我在这个办公室里失去了贞操
I lost my virginity in this office.
是谁
With who?
我记不得了
I can't remember.
我就想着能在这找到你
I thought I'd find you here.
是关于睡衣周五的事吗
Is this about Pyjama Friday?
不 我刚跟苔丝谈了谈
No. I had a talk with Tess.
我的前任为什么被开除了
Why was my predecessor fired?
休没被开除 他离职了
Hugh wasn't fired. He left.
那他怎么还在工资单上
Why's he still on payroll?
他还被公♥司♥雇佣着 还拿着工资
He's still employed by the company. He's still on a salary.
他替我们做咨♥询♥
He does consulting for us.
咨♥询♥什么
Consulting on what?
人事吗
Hr?
如果他是现任雇员 应该在档案上
If he's a current employee, he should be on file.
我似乎找不到任何他的档案
He doesn't seem to have a record I can locate.
休 是吗
Hi. Hugh?
你有五分钟简单谈谈吗
Do you have five minutes for a quick chat?
我们是不可知论者 谢了
We're agnostic, but thanks.
不不 我是飞行动力公♥司♥的人
No, no, no. I'm from Fly Dynamic.
我是你的接替者
I'm your replacement.
我能否问你几个问题
Would you mind if I asked you a few questions?
-不能说 -我很快就好 我保证
- Can't talk. - I'll be quick, I promise.
-不能说 -你为什么不再那里工作了
- I can't talk. - Why don't you work there any more?
-把手从我家的门上拿开 -你和苔丝怎么了
- Take your hand off my door. - What happened between you and Tess?
苔丝
Tess?
你性侵她了吗
Did you assault her?
所以你被开除了
Is that why you were fired?
你为什么问我这些
Why are you asking me about this?
我被开除了 这还不够吗
I've been fired. Isn't that enough?
我得知道
I need to know.
别管苔丝 别管我
Forget about Tess. Forget about me.
我只是冰山一角
I'm just the tip of the iceberg.
去问艾米的事
Ask about Amy.
你今天过得如何 妈妈
How was your day, Mum?
糟透了 谢谢关心 你们呢
Shit. Thanks for asking. Yours?
我们来玩个桌游吧 烤个蛋糕
Shall we play a board game? Bake a cake?
看电影吗 点个披萨
Movie night? Order pizza?
-我要素食 -芝士
- Vegan for me. - Cheese.
好 那我选一部电影
Well, then, should I choose a movie
让我们坐在一起好好观看吧
that we can all sit and enjoy together?
你们俩放学后通常干什么
What do you two normally do after school?
玩手♥机♥
This.
喂
Hello?
不好意思 什么
Sorry, what?
下周二同一时间可以
Next Tuesday at the same time should be fine.
我会确保我们都去
I'll make sure we're all there.
谢了
Thanks.
小嘉 能跟你谈谈吗
Gem, can I have a word?
-嘉玛 -你干嘛凶我
- Gemma! - No need to be aggressive.
你昨天没去参加会诊
You didn't show up for counselling yesterday.
-我忘了 -你忘了
- I forgot. - You forgot?
对 就像你忘了我的生父是谁那样
Yeah. The same way you forgot who my biological father is.
自己点披萨吧
Order your own pizza.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
凯莉丝和我处得不好
Carys and me aren't getting on too well.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
孩子们跟我处得不好
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表