剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
The nondisclosure agreement has your name on it, not ours.
我们包庇了你 我们确保没人看到那份保密协议
We covered for you. We made sure no-one saw the NDA,
或任何能牵连你的东西
or anything that might have implicated you.
我不知道我在干什么
I don't know what the fuck I'm doing!
想办法
Figure it out!
你毁了加雷斯和艾米的小小纪念品
You destroyed Gareth's little mementos of Amy.
只有玛雅知道艾米和加雷斯的事
Only Maya knew about Amy and Gareth.
这一切都非常不幸
Everything about this has been utterly tragic,
但你也一直跟我们坐着同一条船
but you've been with us all along.
我们认识你20年了 萨姆
We've known you for 20 years, Sam.
你就是家人 你跟我们一样
You're family. You're like us.
是吗
Am I?
悲惨的自杀
A sad suicide.
如今我成了死神 世界的毁灭者
现在我们都能继续生活了
Now we can all move forward,
除非你选择让事情变得对我们不利
unless you choose to make things difficult for us.
你是最后一个见到她活着的人
You were the last one to see her alive.
她状态不好
She wasn't in a good way.
大家都知道你和她关系不和
People could see you and Maya didn't get on.
你跟她关于那只猫的争吵
That argument you had with her about the cat,
给人印象非常差
that was very bad taste.
我确保了你在每件事上都参与进来
I made sure you're woven into every single thread.
如果我们落马 也要拉着你一起下水
If we go down, we're taking you with us.
当嘉玛问起她父亲是谁时 欺骗她有多困难
How hard is it to lie to Gemma when she asks who her father is?
你不会希望事情这样曝光
You don't want it coming out this way.
如果你被关进监狱 她进入领养系统
How will she take it if you get locked away
她会如何应对
and she gets taken into care?
她将一无所有
She'll have nothing.
这是你的选择 萨姆
It's your choice, Sam.
这根本不是选择
It's hardly a fucking choice.
你立遗嘱了吗
Have you made a will yet?
年轻人几乎从来不思考这件事 但其实很重要
Young people rarely think about it, but it's very important.
我高度推荐你去立一个 尤其是单亲家庭
I'd highly recommend it, especially as a single parent.
严格来说 嘉玛拥有在两兄弟之后的继承权
Technically, I suppose Gemma is next in line after the boys.
我很期待看到瓦奈莎知道这事后的表情
I'd love to see Vanessa's reaction if she knew.
如果你不说 我也不会说
I won't tell her if you won't.
但我一定会确保
But I'll make absolutely sure
嘉玛得到这个家业的一部分 这是她的权利
that Gemma is provided for in the estate, as is her right.
拿走这笔钱吧 萨姆
Take the money, Sam.
你不需要这些压力
You don't need the stress.
让你显老
It's making you look old.
保护他们是我们的工作 对吧
It's our job to protect them, isn't it?
小男孩能捡起棍子戳进洞里 但也仅此而已
Little boys can poke a stick in a hole, and that's about it.
他妈的
Oh, for fu...!
我们都说通了吗 萨姆 我得知道
Are we good, Sam? I need to know.
因为如果我们不在同一阵线
Because if we're not...
萨姆
Sam?!
萨姆
Sam?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我们之前经历了大量的媒体曝光
So we've previously received significant media coverage
-和负面宣传 -对
- and negative publicity. - Yeah.
所以我们需要确保继续恢复我们的
So we need to ensure the continued rehabilitation
品牌形象和名声
of our brand and reputation,
着重关注公平交易
with an emphasis on fair-trading practices.
我喜欢
I like it.
你干得很出色 萨姆
You've done a great job, Sam.
干得好
Well done.
亲爱的
Hello, dear.
真抱歉我拿走了这么久
I'm so sorry I kept it so long.
不不 完全没关系
Oh, no, no, that's quite all right.
只不过我今天下午就走
It's just, um...I'm leaving this afternoon.
也许在自己的床上 我能睡得更好
Maybe I'll sleep better in my own bed.
但谁来给植物浇水呢
But who's going to water the plants?
要是有人能帮忙照顾它们就再好不过了
It would just help if someone could see to them,
只需要到遗嘱认证通过
just until the probate comes through.
那些植物每天只需要一点水
They only need a little sprinkle every other day.
当然 我很乐意帮忙
Of course. Anything to help.
谢谢 我给你备用钥匙
Thank you. I'll find you the spare.
-好的 -来吧
- Great. - Come.
我一直想谢谢你 给我寄来支票
Oh, I meant to say thank you for the cheque that you sent.
我没给你送支票
Oh, I didn't send a cheque.
我是指公♥司♥
The company, I mean.
是詹金斯先生吧 那个年纪大的兄弟
Is it Mr Jenkins, is it, the older one?
他那天带着花和卡片过来
He came around with a card and some flowers.
你们都很好心
It's very kind of all of you.
我没指望能收到钱 但确实减轻了开销负担
I wasn't expecting it, but it will help with all the expenses.
他逗留了很久吗
Did he stay long?
他想进屋 但我正要去商店
Well, he wanted to come in, but I was on my way to the shop.
他在找工作的东西 好像是文件 CD
He was looking for some work thing. Some files, a CD?
你是说光盘吗
Do you mean a CD-ROM?
对 就是那个
Yes, that's it.
我告诉他在律师
I told him, nothing can be taken
整理完遗嘱认证前 什么都不能拿走
until the solicitors sort out the probate.
他很坚持
He was very insistent.
其实我觉得他挺粗鲁的
I found him quite rude, actually.
我不希望他乱动我女儿的东西
I didn't like the idea of him poking around my daughter's things.
你让他进屋了吗
And did you let him in?
没有 我让他滚蛋
No, no. I told him to bugger off.
当然没说这些话 但你懂我的意思
Well, not in so many words, but you know what I mean.
给
Here.
你会跟我保持联♥系♥ 对吧
You will stay in touch, won't you?
我感觉跟你谈话时
I feel like there's a little bit of Maya
还能感受玛雅
still there when I talk to you.
不知为何 你让我想起她
You remind me of her somehow.
妈
Mum?
你又吃多止疼药了吗
Have you taken too much co-codamol again?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你真的想知道那件事吗
Do you really want to know about...?
想
Yes.
如果我们要失去这一切
What if we were to lose all this -
车 房♥子 钱
the car, the house, the money?
你现在在说什么
What are you going on about now?
我们拥有的一切都是飞行动力给的
Everything we have came from Fly.
在这里工作前我一无所有 甚至连毕业证书都没
I had nothing before I started there. Not even a sodding GCSE.
这是你努力赚来的
You worked for it.
对 我看见了自己的灵魂
Yeah. I saw my fucking soul.
你要成为马♥克♥思♥主义者了吗
Are you becoming a Marxist?
告诉我吧 他是谁
Just tell me, who is he?
-他的名字那么有力量吗 -不是
- Does his name have that much power? - No.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
也许吧
Maybe.
如果你无法说出口 就写下来
If you can't say out loud, just write it here. Just...
哈里·詹金斯
我也没猜错太多 对吧 老天
Didn't miss much, did I? Christ!
我猜加雷斯和欧文完全不知道吧
I'm assuming Gareth and Owen don't have a clue?
对
Right.
我们之间一切都好吗
Are we OK?
我不知道 妈 是这样吗
Well, I don't know, Mum, are we?
我不希望你看低我
I didn't want you to think any less of me.
那就说出一切
Then blow it up.
我们已经拥有的够多了
We've got what we need.
我们不欠任何人
We don't owe anyone nothing.
就...说出一切让他们好看
Just...blow it the fuck up.
爱你
Love you.
她在想什么 给萨姆那些钱
What was she thinking when she gave that money to Sam?
简直了
I mean!
我们是不是需要开始考虑
Do we need to start thinking about
把她送进辅助看护的养老院
some kind of assisted-living facility for her?
最近有人看过她的遗嘱吗
Has anyone checked her will recently?
-算了吧 -不 我才不就这样算了
- Oh, let it go! - No, I will not let it go!
奈莎 我们年轻
Ness, we're young,
富有 健康
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表