剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
我想离开这里 累坏了
I want to get out of here. I'm knackered.
-这是您的账单 先生 -我来吧
- There's your bill, sir. - Oh, I'll handle that.
不 真的 我来请
No, really. It's on me.
别傻了
Don't be daft.
-你干什么 -我...
- What are you up to? - I, er...
-我找了份工作 -工作
- I got a job. - A job?
你生气吗
Are you angry?
不 我很佩服 真不错 亲爱的 是什么
No. I'm impressed. Good for you, sweetheart. What is it?
助教
I'm a teaching assistant.
真厉害
That's amazing.
-谢谢 -助教 真厉害
- Thank you. - A teaching assistant. So cool.
你要更多零花钱吗
Do you need a bigger allowance?
不是 我只是...
No. I just...
我只想更加独♥立♥
I just want to be more independent.
你总说自己很钦佩职业女性
You're always saying how much you admire strong career women.
我一直都钦佩你
I admire you all the time.
做妈妈是份全职工作 对吧
Being a mum's a full-time job, isn't it?
世界上最难的工作
Hardest job in the world.
走吧 拿上外套 女强人
Come on, get your coat, Ivanka.
那是凝乳干酪吗
Oh, is that paneer?
妈 我说了 我不吃奶制品
Mum, I told you I don't eat dairy.
你的那个素食计划太糟了
This vegan diet of yours is shitty.
你需要蛋白质 科学证明了
You need protein - it's a scientific fact.
不 妈 妈 别...
Oh, no, Mum. Mum, please don't...
不要把奶制品放在最上层 拜托
Just don't put dairy on the top shelf. Please just...
你太瘦了
You're getting very skinny.
任何 任何非素食食物都要
Any... Anything non-vegan needs to go
放在最下面分开的抽屉 我有自己的系统
on the bottom in a separate drawer. I... I have a system.
系统 怎么放保鲜盒吗 坐下 亲爱的
A system - for stacking Tupperware? Sit down, dhiku.
听着 我知道怎么装冰箱
Look, I know how to load a fridge.
好吧 但你不知道东西都放在哪里
Yeah, but you don't know where anything goes.
-你还在吃那个药吗 -对
- Are you still taking that medication? - Yes.
也许我们需要联♥系♥下
Maybe we need to put in a call
卢克给你找的那个高级私人医生
to that fancy private doctor that Luke found for you.
那...那个人是个庸医 他就...
Oh, that... That man was a quack. He just...
他就想让我吃一堆镇定剂 我...
He just wanted to load me up on heavy-duty tranquilisers! I...
抱歉 我只是...我不...
I sorry, I just... I don't...
我觉得自己状态不太好
I don't think I'm handling this very well.
你需要休一周"自我小心"假
You need to take a careful-self week.
这年头所有人都在关心心理健康
Everyone is talking about mental health these days.
那...那叫"自我关爱周"
It's... It's "Self-care week".
那是"自我关爱周" 没事 我...
It's "Self-care week". It's fine, I just...
我不能 我刚来一个月
I can't. I've only been here a month.
-你还记得上次发生了什么吧 -但那...
- Well, you remember what happened last time. - But that...
那跟我的心理健康毫无关系
That had nothing to do with my mental health
而是因为一场巨大的腐♥败♥掩盖
and everything to do with the fact there was
大公♥司♥掩盖其系统性的腐♥败♥
this huge corporate cover-up of systemic corruption.
我只想说 如果你没有那么大压力
All I'm saying is, if you hadn't been so stressed
也许你能更加谨慎
then maybe you would have handled it
-小心地处理那件事 -妈 我...
- with a bit more sensitivity and care. - Mum. I...
我不能
I... I can't.
我觉得热辣美女色号♥
I think Hot Sexy Mama...
正适合你 小嘉
..Might be your shade, Gem.
我要是能有你的颧骨就好了
Oh, I'd kill for your cheekbones.
妈妈说我太瘦了
Mum says I'm too skinny.
没有太瘦了这回事
There's no such thing as too skinny.
打个轮廓怎么样
How about some contouring?
天呐
My God!
屋子里的空气瞬间上升了好多
The temperature in here just rose considerably.
瓦奈莎 也许你该留下看着丹尼
Vanessa, maybe YOU should stay in and babysit Danny,
然后我带嘉玛出去会会小伙子们
and I'll take Gemma out with me and the boys.
走吧 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
你很美 亲爱的
Well, you look very lovely, darling.
我需要担心今晚芝士之夜的竞争吗
Should I be concerned about the competition at cheese night?
你跟卢克说了吗
Have you told Luke?
他很喜欢那只猫
He was very fond of that cat.
他叫它凸蛋
He called her The Ballsack.
别笑 他就是个小人
Don't laugh. He's a reptile.
你为什么总这么说他
Why do you always say that about him?
我不知道你这想法是哪里来的
I don't know where you get your ideas from.
别跟他说话 拜托
Don't talk to him, please.
你想怎样都行 亲爱的
Whatever you say, dhiku.
你想过再给他一次机会吗
Have you thought about giving things another go?
没有
No.
你也不年轻了
You're not getting any younger.
我知道他不完美
I know he's not perfect,
但你也不是黄花大闺女了
but you're not a spring chicken.
你说呢
Su tu?
-好极了 -大家好
- Excellent. - Hiya.
萨姆 你来了 阿斯蒂起泡酒
Sam! There you go. Oh, Asti Spumante?
-对 抱歉 -只是不太确定
- Yeah, sorry. - Oh, just not quite sure
它跟洪堡雾山羊奶酪搭
it's the right accompaniment for Humboldt Fog,
但也许你没收到我发的今晚的菜单
but maybe you didn't get my email featuring tonight's menu.
嗯 肯定是我没看到
Yeah, must have slipped me by.
没关系 我们继续
Oh, never mind. We'll soldier on.
加雷斯说嘉玛在公♥司♥干得很好
Gareth says that Gemma's doing really well at the company.
-你肯定很骄傲 -谢了 凯莉丝
- You must be so proud. - Oh, thank you, Carys.
还有恭喜 你找了...
And congratulations - you've got...
是份工作 对吧 你...
It's... It is a job, right? You...
对 还交税 什么都有
Yeah, yeah - P60 and everything.
停 都停下
Stop. Just stop.
别再...说工作了
No more...career talk.
我有个事情宣布
I have a little announcement.
你们可能发现我没喝酒
You may have noticed I'm not drinking.
又溃疡了吗
Thrush again?
我怀孕了
Um, I'm pregnant.
我知道 我不知道怎么回事 我们都不做♥爱♥
Oh, I know, I don't know how - we never have sex.
几乎从不
I mean, literally never.
也许多姆在你没注意时给你下迷♥药♥了
Maybe Dom slipped you a roofie when you weren't looking.
但那太好了 丽兹 我真为你开心
Wow, but that's wonderful. Liz, I'm so happy for you.
我已经做了谷歌♥表格
Well, I've... I've made a Google spreadsheet
之后会发在芝士俱乐部的群聊里
which I'll distribute via the Cheese Club WhatsApp group
你们都可以登记
and you can all sign up to bring me
在我产后带饭给我
home-cooked meals over the postnatal period.
-你想得真周到 -老天 真累人
- You're so organised. - Oh, God it's exhausting.
听你们今晚的谈话真是要累死我了
You are all exhausting me tonight.
你还好吗 瓦奈莎
You OK, Vanessa?
看着有点憔悴
Bit peaky.
对 你有点瘦
Yeah, you look a bit thin.
应该多去吃点儿童套餐
Could afford a few more Happy Meals.
这叫做年老
It's called ageing.
不 怎么会
No. Ooh, no. No.
其实
Actually, er...
我被诊断为
I have been diagnosed with...
绝经了
..The perimenopause.
所以我...
So I am...
显然是迅速年老了
..Ageing rather rapidly, it would seem.
别傻了 你...你还这么年轻
Oh, don't be daft. You're... You're too young!
嘉玛
So, Gemma...
嘉玛过得还不错吗
Gemma enjoying herself?
我是说在办公室
At the... At the office, I mean.
对 像我两分钟前说的 她好极了
Yeah. Like I said two minutes ago, she's doing great.
自己养大的东西在办公室走来走去
Must be very strange having something you grew
肯定感觉很奇怪
walking around the office.
这是我的女儿 不是土豆 所以
I had a daughter, not a potato, so it's, er...
其实也没那么奇怪 丽兹
It's not actually that strange, Liz.
依然 青少年进办公室
Still, teenagers in the office.
要小心了
Watch out!
让你担心的不是青少年 对吧 萨姆
It's not the teenagers you have to worry about, is it, Sam?
来点潘特思冈山羊奶酪吗
Pantysgawn?
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表