剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
公♥司♥上市期间 会给别人留下良好印象
makes us look good during the floatation.
公♥司♥里都是律师
The company is teeming with lawyers
会计师还有分♥析♥师
and accountants and analysts,
萨姆将一切都处理得当
and Sam's handling everything perfectly.
现在休走了 我们...
Now that Hugh's gone, we've...
员工在会议室里乱搞
Staff fornicating in the boardroom!
我会处理卡利尔的
I will handle Khalil.
我不是担心卡利尔
It's not Khalil I'm worried about.
奈丝 麻烦给我倒杯酒 红酒
I'll have a glass of wine, please, Ness. Red.
好的
Yeah.
别倒便宜货
Not the cheap stuff.
游泳技术成就证明书
艾米·狄克逊
成功获得所有游泳及水上安全证书
我们之前从未见过你
We've never seen you before.
他们通常都派那个男同性恋来
They usually send that gay bloke.
我是新来的
I'm new.
飞行动力公♥司♥从没向我们道过歉
We've never had an apology from Fly Dynamic.
十年过后 仍无道歉
Decade later, no apology.
为什么没一个管理层的人去她的葬礼
Why didn't anyone from management go to her funeral?
为什么他们不来看我们
Why didn't they come to see us?
就像不把她当回事一样
It's like she didn't matter.
我觉得公♥司♥可能是尽量不去
I think the company was probably trying not to
在哀悼时打扰你们
intrude on your grief.
真的很难知道
It's really difficult to know...
从她开始在公♥司♥上班后就性情大变
She changed when she started there.
一天到晚不回家
Was out all the time.
甩了男朋友
Dumped her boyfriend.
一身烟酒的臭味
Reeked of cigarettes and booze.
我明白这肯定很煎熬
I can understand how difficult that must have been.
他们不该让这么年轻的女孩一起出外勤
They should never have let girls that young out with them.
太恶心了 还给她们毒品
It's disgusting. Giving them drugs.
说实话 我不知道实情 但...
I... Honestly, I don't know anything about that, but...
我是来倾听的
..I'm here to listen
以及给你们一些缓冲
and to hold space for you both
如果有用的话
if...if that would help.
-缓冲 你在说什么 -瑞秋
- Hold space? What are you talking about? - Rachel...
不 抱歉 我 我只是
No, I'm sorry... No, I just...
我是说我是来支持你们的
I just meant I'm here to support you.
我们根本不需要你们的帮助
We don't need help from you lot.
懂吗
Ok?
你还是离开吧
Maybe you should go.
游泳技术成就证明书
艾米·狄克逊
成功获得所有游泳及水上安全证书
给我来一口
Give us a puff.
该死 嘉玛 你吓死我了
Bloody hell, Gemma! You scared the life out of me.
就知道你出来了 又跟物种灭绝较上劲了吗
Thought you were out, rebelling against extinction?
不是
Nah.
-这是你从我包里摸的吗 -才不是
- Did you nick this from me bag? - No, I did not.
-贝丝拿的 -真棒 现在有你俩都抢我的烟抽
- Beth did. - Oh, great. I've got two of you on me case.
诊所打来过
Clinic called.
说开个家庭会议也没什么坏处
Suggested it wouldn't do any harm to do a family session.
-不 -只是简单地查查岗
- No. - It's just a quick check-in.
我已经几个月没惹事了
I haven't been in trouble for months.
看来家庭疗法起作用了
Then the family therapy's obviously working.
我们的未来本就不确定
Our future is fundamentally uncertain.
你怎么能在知道你的孩子
How do you keep going,
没有可以继续生存的世界后
knowing your grandchildren won't
还继续生活
have a world to inherit?
-我约了明天下午放学后 -拜托 妈
- The appointment's tomorrow after school. - Please, Mum...
就这么说定了
It is non negotiable.
好吧 前提是我自己一个人去
OK, I'll go there but only if it's just me.
我才不和你们一起搞什么诡异的家庭会议
I'm not going for a creepy group session with you two.
我以你为傲
I'm proud of you.
这一年你真的很努力
You've worked really hard this last year.
别说这些积极肯定的废话
Don't start with the positive affirmation bollocks.
对我没用
It don't work on me.
死者在工作上遇到过什么问题吗
Did the deceased have any issues at work?
个性冲突
Personality conflicts?
之类的事有吗
That kind of thing?
死者
The deceased?
我们还在等家属
We're still waiting for official
来确认身份
confirmation from a family member.
你能回答问题吗 萨姆
Can you answer the question, please, Sam?
人际冲突 工作问题
Issues? Work?
你最好问人事部
You'd have to ask HR.
别跑 奥德丽 奥德丽
Oh, no. Audrey. Audrey.
-奥德丽 -你能签收吗
- Audrey! - Can you sign for these?
不 这不是我的 我刚...
No, they're... They're not for me. I just...
我刚搬来 没人知道我的地址
I just moved in. No-one knows my address.
玛雅·本肖
Maya Benshaw?
是我
Yeah.
奥德丽
Audrey.
-奥德丽 -幸好你在家
- Audrey. - Oh, good, you're home.
-我正打算去找你 -你好
- I was hoping you'd be in. - Hi.
-丽兹 -丽兹
- Liz. - Liz.
住你对面 我来邀请你去奶酪聚会
Live opposite. I came to invite you to Cheese Club.
我们刚开了红酒 我突然想到
We'd just opened the wine and it hit me,
我应该邀请玛雅 她谁也不认识
I should've invited Maya, she doesn't know anyone.
是啊 但我 我穿的衣服不合适
Yeah. No, I'm... I'm not dressed for it.
没事 都是女孩子 随便聚聚
Oh, it's just us girls. No-one's judging.
来吧
Come on.
然后本尼迪克特
And then Benedict threw himself
脸朝下倒在麦片货架上
face down in the cereal aisle
然后开始尖叫 于是我打给多姆
and started screaming, so I called Dom,
打开了免提
I put it on loudspeaker,
就这么举着手♥机♥站了一分钟
and I held up the phone for literally a minute.
然后我说 "这是你的孩子
And then I said, "This is your child.
这是你带到这个世界上来的家伙
"This is what you brought into the world.
如果你觉得自己还能滚床单的话
"If YOU think you're ever getting S-E-X again,
再好好想想"
"You can rethink that notion."
你有孩子吗 玛雅
Do you have children, Maya?
-没有 -结婚了吗
- No. - Married?
分居中
Separated.
趁还来得及赶紧冻卵
Freeze your eggs before it's too late.
奈丝
Ness!
抱歉 玛雅 奈丝说话很直白
Sorry, Maya. Ness is not renowned for her tact.
但你们还是一样崇拜我
And yet you all worship me, regardless.
这个文斯利代尔干奶酪尝上去
This Wensleydale tastes
像是真空包装过的
a bit vacuum-packed.
-谁带来的 -我
- Who brought it? - Own up.
你做什么工作 玛雅
What do you do for work, Maya?
人力资源
Human resources.
恐怕很无趣
Very boring, I'm afraid.
我刚因为工作从伦敦搬过来
I just, um... I just moved here from London for a job.
你是休的接替者
Oh, you're Hugh's replacement.
我想我还有其他才能
I like to think I have other qualities
但没错 我是休的接替者
but, yes, I'm also known as Hugh's replacement.
休很可爱
Oh, well, Hugh's lovely.
他被解雇时大家都很伤心
Everyone was so sad when he got fired.
他没被炒
He wasn't fired.
那你说是什么
Well, what else would you call it?
来点比雷青纹干酪 美女们
Beenleigh Blue, girls?
别别
Oh, no.
别别 朱诺就在隔壁
No. No. Juno's in the next room.
我不能脑海里想着她
I can't have her little face in my head
一看下面你含着我的鸡♥巴♥
with my penis in your mouth.
但都四个月了
But it's been four months.
才没有四个月
It hasn't been four months.
是因为我的体重吗
Look, is this about my weight?
因为奈丝在健身房♥给我打折了
Because Ness is getting me a discount at the gym.
不是因为你的体重
It is not because of your weight.
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表