剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
类安定的药物 我...
Valium-type thing. I...
我吃过一次 再也不敢碰了
I took one once - whoa, never again.
像用一块砖拍在我脸上一样
Hit me in the face like a brick.
-睡了24小时 感觉糟透了 -玛雅给你的吗
- Slept for 24 hours and felt like shit. - Maya gave one to you?
不不不 是很早以前的事了
No, no, no. It's long time ago.
谁给你的
Who gave it to you?
-某个家伙吧 -同事吗
- Just some bloke. - From work?
-你们能开开暖气吗 -萨姆...
- Can someone put the heating on in here? - Sam...
你工作时发生过什么事吗
..Did something happen to you at work?
谁有真的香烟
Who's got a real cigarette?
我再也受不了这鬼东西了
I can't take this shit much longer.
你好 我来取奥德丽的遗体
Hi. Er, I've come to pick up Audrey's remains.
我们深表遗憾
We are so deeply sorry for your loss.
没什么 不是我的猫
It's fine. It's not my cat.
你想另外加30镑把骨灰瓮从普通的松木
Would you like to upgrade your urn from regular pine
升级为我们一款更有吸引力的铜制品吗
to one of our more attractive brass pieces for an additional 30?
30镑 真的吗
30 quid? Seriously?
另外 很多失去宠物的主人在把它们的骨灰
Also, many bereaved owners find solace turning their pet's ashes
额外服务 骨灰变钻
-化作可以佩戴的钻石 以表慰藉 -不用
- into gem-grade diamonds that can be worn as... - No.
飞行动力
好的 我替您转接 谢谢
Yes, I'll put you through. Thank you.
请进
Come in.
你介意我提早点下班吗
Would you mind if I slipped out early?
没问题 好好睡一觉
Not a problem. Get a good night's sleep.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 你没问题吧
Hey, are you going to be OK?
你要是想请几天假
You know, if you need to take a few days off,
需要一些休整的时间 我知道是什么感受
some time to regroup. I know how it is.
几年前我的谍犬去世时 我也伤心欲绝
I was devastated when my old lab passed a few years back.
我很爱那条狗
Loved that dog.
我会没事的 谢谢
I'll be fine. Thanks.
*一花可窥岁月*
*To see age in a flower*
*黎明加速来到*
*The dawns are speeding up*
*你明知会受伤*
*You know it'll hurt you*
*突然感到*
*Feel all of a sudden*
*无比疲惫 泪眼婆娑*
*Tired and teary-eyed*
*你明知它会害死你*
*You knew it'd kill you*
*别在城里戴会让你窒息的领带*
*Don't wear a tie that'll choke you to death in the city*
*把它解下 然后忘却一切*
*Take it off and forget*
*抛除那让你怀念整个夏天的忧虑*
*Spare the fret that'll make you miss all of summer*
*把忧愁排解掉 然后选择原谅...*
*Sweat it out and forgive...*
现在不是时候 萨姆
Not now, Sam.
你脸色不太好 你还好吗
You're not looking well - are you OK?
玛雅 快点 下车
Maya. Come on. Get out.
你和加雷斯
You and Gareth.
你...你说什么
S... Sorry?
他吻了你
He kissed you.
就像寻常一样 你已经习以为常了
Like it was normal. Like you were used to it.
我们认识了很长一段时间
We have known each other a long time.
他...他就像是我哥哥
He's... He's like my brother.
好吧
Ok.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
是吗
Yeah?
我的私人生活... 我的家庭生活...
My private life - my family life -
和我如今所处的位置无关
have got nothing to do with where I am today. Look...
我是个非常出色的首席运营官
I am a damn good COO!
你...你不知道我能走到今天都经历了什么
You... You have no idea what I have been through to get this far.
苔丝经历的同样的事吗 艾米 天知道还有谁
The same thing Tess went through? Amy? God knows who else!
-拿去 -我不想要
- Take it. - I don't want it.
拿走这见鬼的猫
Take the sodding cat!
玛雅 我...我很抱歉
Maya, I'm... I'm... I'm so sorry.
我能借个火吗
Can I have a drag?
你至少能帮她洗个车
Least you could do is get her car valeted.
所有洒满死猫骨灰的隐秘小角落
All those little nooks and crannies filled with dead cat.
你和我过去是好朋友
We used to be mates, you and me.
确实
We did.
后来你高升了 然后变成了一个臭婊♥子♥
Then you got promoted and became a bitch.
你在这个公♥司♥
The reason you never advance
无法晋升是因为你 不是我
in this company is because of you, not me.
我没有变 你只是接受不了
I didn't change. You just couldn't handle it.
是啊 你就这么告诉自己吧
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
去他妈的
Oh, for fuck's sake!
萨曼莎
Ah, Samantha!
2016年之后就没见你来过了
Haven't see you here since 2016.
你们好 奈丝 凯莉丝
Hello, Ness. Carys.
我给嘉玛留了信 看她今晚是否能照看丹尼
I left a message with Gemma to see if she'll watch Danny tonight.
她从不接手♥机♥ 我会让她给你发短♥信♥的
Ah, she never answers her phone. I'll get her to text ya.
本尼迪克特 把手指从鼻子里拿出来 拿出来
Oh, Benedict, fingers out of nose. Out... Out of nose.
丹尼 丹尼
Danny! Danny!
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我们约好了 还记得吗
We have an appointment, remember?
我不要做治疗
Oh, not therapy!
就一小时
It's only an hour.
丹尼 亲爱的 在学校过得怎样
Danny, darling, how was school?
哈丽特 哈丽特 别在操场"小便"
Harriet! Harriet, we do not potty in the playground.
"小便"不是动词 丽兹 现在别乱教她语法
Potty isn't a verb, Liz. Don't teach her bad grammar now -
她以后会像住廉租♥房♥♥的孩子那样讲话
she'll talk like she's from a council estate.
芝士俱乐部见 萨姆
See you at Cheese Club, Sam!
轮到你带红酒了
Oh, it's your turn to bring the wine.
你不打肉毒就会变成那样 凯莉丝
That's what happens when you don't use Botox, Carys.
别说了
Stop.
走吧 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
朱诺 来吧 小可爱
Hey, Juno. Come on, cutie.
哈丽特
Harriet!
你似乎心不在焉 萨姆
You don't seem present today, Sam.
今天有点压力
Well... Bit of a stressful day.
你想跟我们说说吗
Would you like to share it with us?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
为什么我要说 而你却不用
How come I have to share and you don't?
我很生气 因为嘉玛搞丢了实习
I'm pissed off because Gemma lost her work experience...
但我佩服她对行为主义的热情和投入
..But...I admire her passion and commitment to activism
我也喜欢她在办公室
and I'm enjoying having her around the office.
很好 萨姆
Good, Sam.
今天还发生了什么
What else happened today?
公♥司♥上市的准备工作让我忙得喘不过气
Well, I'm knee deep in preparing to float the company.
一堆官僚主义 我就不烦你了
A load of bureaucratic stuff I won't bore you with.
你感觉如何
How does it make you feel?
让我觉得压力太他妈大了 简妮特
It makes me feel fucking stressed, Janet.
我们用些描述性更多的形容词吧
Let's find some more descriptive adjectives.
抱歉 亚当
Sorry, Adam.
这...
Um... it's, um...
这...很有挑战性
It... It's... It's challenging.
你喜欢跟你妈妈一起工作吗 嘉玛
Are you enjoying work experience with Mum, Gemma?
-喜欢吧 -上次我们跟你谈话
- Yes? - The last time we spoke you
你很希望找到你的生父
expressed a desire to find out more about your biological father.
我知道这是个敏感话题 萨姆
I know it's an emotional subject, Sam,
但你们最近有任何有效的交流吗
but have you managed to have any productive conversations?
-有 -没有
- Yeah. - No.
谢谢你过来 妈
Thanks for coming, Mum.
没事 亲爱的
It's no problem, dhiku.
我知道它是你的宝贝
I know she was your baby.
我不会让你一个人哀悼
I'm not letting you deal with this alone.
工作怎么样
How's work?
不知道 我只是人过去
Oh, I don't know. I just show up.
首席财务官就是干这个的
That's what CFOs do.
去上班 甩甩鸡♥巴♥
Show up, wave our dicks around,
然后回家对着天空撸管
and then go home and wank in front of Sky
其他人替我们赚钱
while other people make us money.
-你想吃甜点吗 -不了 谢谢
- Do you want a dessert? - Er, no, thanks.
-有芝士俱乐部 -很好
- Cheese Club. - Good.
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表