剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
但我几个月前就不吃避孕药了
but I stopped taking the pill several months ago
因为我觉得...
because I thought...
我38岁了
Well, I'm 38.
你知道我们怀上丹尼有多难
You know how hard it was for us to conceive Danny.
体外射♥精♥避孕已经足够了
The pull-out method is quite sufficient.
除非必要 我真的不希望
I really don't want any more chemicals
我的身体里有任何化学药物了
in my body than is absolutely necessary.
问题是...
The problem is...
我这个月还没来月经
..I'm late this month.
我的经期从没推迟过 从没有
I mean, I'm never late. Never.
你绝对没怀孕
Well, you're definitely not pregnant.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
那么...那我是出什么问题了
Er, then... Then what is wrong with me?
我们来做个体♥检♥ 抽点血
Well, let's do a physical and take some bloods.
等你卵泡刺♥激♥素水平恢复我们就能知道了
We'll know more when we get your FSH levels back.
你在体温调节方面
Now, are you having any problems
有什么问题吗
regulating your body temperature?
-有 -感觉阴♥道♥干涩吗
- Yes. - Any vaginal dryness?
我可以给你开一些贴片
I can prescribe some patches
也许能帮助调节围绝经期症状
which might help to regulate the signs of perimenopause.
不用了
No.
不 我...我不是...
No, I am... I am not...
...绝经期
...Menopausal.
我不是
I'm not.
艾米·狄克逊
高中生意外身亡
狄克逊曾就读于里奇科姆的一所高中
尸检判定其在曼切斯特为意外死亡
昨日 艾米·狄克逊父母对其爱女的调查
发布声明 视频中 可以看...
发现艾米·狄克逊的尸体
上周在曼切斯特一家夜店外发现一具年轻女尸
经鉴定为十六岁的艾米·狄克逊
高中生意外身亡
我以为她是个真人比例的娃娃
审讯中得知 她的尸体
由飞行动力公♥司♥的一名员工发现
该员工迅速报♥警♥并叫来蒂沃利酒店的保安
其中一名保安 贝尔先生在审讯中说
发现她的尸体时
"我以为她是个真人比例的娃娃"
你别动 奥德丽
Stay there, Audrey.
我...我是来道歉的
I've... I've come to apologise.
到什么歉
For what?
我今天对你不是很友好或是尊重
Well...I don't think I was very kind or respectful to you today.
这话是你自己想出来的吗
Did you come up with that yourself?
不是 嘉玛写的 然后我在车里练了一下
No, Gemma wrote it and I practised it in the car.
-要进来吗 -嗯 来吧
- Want to come in? - Yeah, go on, then.
奥德丽 过来 回来
Oh. Audrey, er, come on. Come back.
她怎么了 是病了吗
What's wrong with it? Is it sick?
不 它就长那样 它是无毛猫
No, she's meant to be like that. She's a Sphynx.
看着就像是逼真的皮肤移植
Looks like an animated skin graft.
抱歉 那个...
Sorry, that...
我开玩笑的
That was a joke.
来吧
Come on.
我以为你是素食主义者
Thought you were vegan.
这是给奥德丽吃的
It's for Audrey.
你的猫不吃素吗
Your cat's not plant-based?
这不算作弊吗
Isn't that cheating?
你上一家公♥司♥怎么样
What was it like at your last place?
相比起来我们看起来像一群乡巴佬吗
Make us look like a bunch of country bumpkins?
问题相同 真的
Same issues, really.
酗酒 压力 抑郁
Alcoholism, stress, depression,
骚扰 争吵
harassment, general bickering.
人们都差不多
People are people.
实话讲 可能伦敦会更严重
Probably worse in London, to be honest.
你为什么离开
Why did you leave?
我想改变一下
Felt like a change.
没男友吗
No boyfriend?
或是女友
Er, or girlfriend?
不
Er, no. Er...
离婚了
Divorced.
应该说是分居
Well...separated.
因为外遇吗
Affair?
渐行渐远就分了 你呢
Grew apart. Ah... What about you?
离婚了
Divorced.
他还是每两周和亚当见面一次
He, er, still sees Adam every other weekend.
这是我能容忍♥的极限了
And that is about as much as I can stand.
那混♥蛋♥卷走了我不少钱
Bastard took me to the cleaners.
有趣的是 大家那么讨厌资本家
It's funny how everyone hates a capitalist
直到分割资产的时候就截然不同了
until it's time to divide the assets.
你上过父母共同抚育课吗
You ever taken a, er, co-parenting class?
上过 还去过夫妻心理治疗
Oh, yes! And couples therapy,
离婚咨♥询♥
divorce counselling,
婚后调解
post-marital mediation.
参加过的项目五花八门
Oh - circus acrobatics.
我们就是讨厌彼此
We just don't like each other.
你为什么来我这
Why did you come here?
你是担心我可能发现什么了吗
You worried I might find something out?
没有什么可发现的
There is nothing TO find out.
艾米死的那晚发生了什么
What happened the night Amy died?
你为什么还在问这个
Oh, why are you still digging?
你十年后还在为此善后
You're still dealing with the repercussions ten years later.
这事没法凭空消失 对吗
It's not going away on its own, is it?
每个人都酩酊大醉
Everyone was shitfaced.
艾米和苔丝在我们到那之前就喝多了
Amy and Tess had had a skinful before we even got there.
你有义务看护她们 她们当时才16岁
You had a duty of care to watch over them. They were 16.
我当时不是首席运营官
I wasn't COO back then.
我只是个办公室经理
I was just the office manager.
听我说...
Listen...
十年前的企业文化就是那样
..That WAS the culture ten years ago.
你是说你从来没在16岁时喝醉过吗
Are you telling me you never got drunk at 16?
我能做什么呢
I mean, what was I supposed to do?
-这很寻常 -你在车里也练了这段说辞吧
- It was normal. - You practise that one in the car, too?
我得脑后长了眼睛
I would've had to have eyes in the back of my head
才能看管好他们所有人
to watch them all.
我没法做所有人的妈
Look, I can't be everybody's bloody mum -
我连自己都照顾不好
I can barely look after myself.
她是什么时候离开的
What time did she leave?
比我们早一点
It was a bit before us.
他们发现她的时候 她的身体还有温度
She was still warm when they found her.
是你发现她的时候
When YOU found her.
门铃响的正是时候
Saved by the bell.
有点醉了
Oh! Tipsy.
我... 我把哈丽特的毯子落在车里了
I... I... I left Harriet's blanket in the car and...
然后... 它就躺在那里了
..And she was just lying there.
-它一定是被撞了 -该死
- She must have been run over. - Shit.
丽兹 我们得送它去兽医那里
Liz, we need to get it to a vet.
你能开车吗 我不行 我喝了太多...
Can you drive? I can't. I've drunk too... It's...
我抱着你 到我这来
I've got you. I've got you.
真遗憾 玛雅
I'm so sorry, Maya.
请节哀
Sorry.
没关系
It's OK.
上帝啊
Aw, God.
我...我只是...
I...just...
阿普唑仑
你们就这样成了朋友吗
So you became friends?
有人和你说过一次性塑料吗
Has anyone ever talked to you lot about single-use plastic?
答案取决于你如何定义朋友
It depends on your definition of friends.
我们的月经周期同步了吗 不 并没有
Did our cycles sync? No, they did not.
她激怒我的次数是不是少了
Did she irritate me less?
稍微少了点
Marginally.
我能在这里抽烟吗
Can I smoke in here?
不能 我说过的 你可以抽电子烟
No. Like I said, you're welcome to vape
只要里面是合法的成分
as long as it's a legal substance.
你想来一口吗 来检查一下
Do you want to take a hit, just to make sure?
你看到她服用的药品究竟是什么
What exactly were the pills you saw her take?
-阿普... -阿普唑仑
- Alpro... Alproz... - Alprazolam?
就是这个 危险药品
That's it. Nasty stuff.
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表