剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表
你想让我开车吗 我都没怎么喝酒
Do you want me to drive? I didn't really drink, so...
我可以开车
I can drive.
我的梅阿姨去年也经历了绝经
My Auntie May went through the change last year
她说贴片很有用
and she said that the patch really helped.
我可以自己应对绝经 不需要别人帮助
I can handle my own menopause without anyone's opinion.
如果我的状况有任何改变
Should there be any change to my condition,
我肯定会发到芝士俱乐部的群聊
I'll be sure to post it to the Cheese Club WhatsApp group!
听着
Look...
你不用担心
You don't need to worry.
我是说关于萨姆
About Sam, I mean.
丽兹会说傻话 她不过脑子
Liz says stupid stuff - she doesn't think.
欧文
Owen...
他超爱你
He adores you.
他绝不会对其他女人倾心
His head would never be turned by anyone.
萨姆就像兄弟一样
Sam's just one of the boys.
你这个愚蠢的女人
Oh, you stupid, stupid little woman.
怎么了
What?
欧文没有跟萨姆上♥床♥
Owen's not fucking Sam.
你丈夫才是
Your husband is.
真是一团糟
It's a fucking mess.
出问题了
It's gone wrong.
很严重的问题
Really wrong.
我需要帮助
I need help.
菲比没事吧
Is Phoebe OK?
我们都累坏了
We're both knackered.
养孩子竟然这么难吗
Is it meant to be this hard?
偶尔会有些幸运儿会有一个神奇宝宝
Ah, there's always some arsehole with a magic baby
能安睡整晚八小时
that sleeps eight hours through the night.
但总体来说 确实如此
But on the whole? Yeah, this is it.
你要来点吗
Do you want some?
你知道我不喝酒
You know I don't drink.
还不喝吗
Still?!
十年没碰一滴酒
Ten years clean and sober.
这也是个了不起的成就
It was kind of a big deal at the time.
你想过那晚的事吗
Ever think about that night?
你搞笑呢
Taking the piss?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道为什么玛雅会来打探
I... I don't know why Maya come round prying.
我们谈过了 以后不会发生了
We've had a word. It won't happen again.
当然不能再发生
Too right it won't.
你让我做了替罪羊
You made me the sacrificial lamb.
那间办公室的所有人
Out of everybody in that office
都喝酒上♥床♥亲热
drinking and shagging and snorting,
而我却成了飞行动力的哈维·韦恩斯坦
it was me who became the Harvey fucking Weinstein of Fly Dynamic.
有姑娘死了 屁事没有
Girl dies? Nothing happens.
2021到了 那就"拜拜了 休"
2021 rolls around, and it's "Goodbye, Hugh".
我不喝酒 我不沾花惹草
I don't drink. I don't sleep around.
我照章办事 我♥干♥好自己的工作
I do what I'm told. I did my job well.
这一切怎么说得通
How does any of this make sense?
你还记得那晚的什么事
What DO you remember about that night?
不多
Not much.
我和加雷斯在办公室
I was at the office with Gareth.
我什么也没看见
I didn't see anything.
我不停地回想那晚上
You know, I keep replaying it over and over in my head.
到底哪里出错了
Where did it go wrong?
她怎么就死了
How did we lose her?
我们怎么没看好她
How did we not watch over her?
我们烂醉如泥
We were rat-arsed.
我们喝得自己妈都不认识
We were tripping our tits off.
我们直接断片 这就是问题
We were mullered. That's what went wrong.
我没有
I wasn't.
确实 你每小时给加雷斯打个电♥话♥ 想上♥床♥
No. You were calling Gareth every hour, trying to get laid.
我没有
I wasn't.
那晚我没有联♥系♥任何人
I didn't call anyone that night.
不然我会记得 我没那么醉
I'd have remembered - I wasn't that drunk.
我记得不是这样
That's not how I remember it.
打电♥话♥的绝对是你
It was definitely you calling.
不停地打
Over and over.
萨姆来电
我发誓 我没打给他
I swear, I... I didn't call him.
我受不了他酩酊大醉的样子
I can't stand him when he's wankered.
然后我离开 去了酒吧
Then I left and came to the club.
你在酒吧看到艾米了吗
Did you see Amy at the club?
我们说过这些了
We've been through this.
你在法庭上说她还在酒吧玩乐
You said in court that she was still there at kicking-out.
你是这么告诉警♥察♥还有验尸官的
Now, that's what you told the police, and the coroner.
你也是这么告诉我的
That's what you told me.
我以为她走了
I thought she'd left.
我之后再没看到她 直到...
I didn't see her again until...
是这样吗 休
Is that right, Hugh?
她整晚都在那吗
Was she there all night?
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
休
Hugh.
我不记得了
I can't remember.
如果你知道什么
If you know something...
你得告诉我
..You need to tell me.
不送了
Let yourself out.
艾米
Amy.
那晚发生了什么
What happened that night?
给
Here.
不用找零了
You can keep the change.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们对你干了什么
What did we do to you?
下集预告
乱套了
This is a mess.
今早有人死了
Somebody died this morning.
-我想回家 -而你发现了尸体
- I want to go home. - And you found their body.
我只是不希望
I just don't want you to
你也经历我经历的那些噩梦
have to go through the same shit that I did.
你跟他妻子关系如何
How do you get on with his wife?
我知道你和萨姆的事了
I know about you and Sam.
去找找 凯莉丝 加雷斯这种男人 会藏东西
Do some digging, Carys. Men like Gareth - they hide things.
你有十年时间可以告诉我 但你没有
You had ten years to talk to me and you didn't.
你利用我 然后当作我不存在
You used me, and then acted like I didn't exist.
听着 你是首席运营官 萨姆
Listen, you are the COO, Sam.
他不能夺走这个抬头
He's not going to take that away from you,
但你不能总让他生气了
but you've got to stop pissing him off.
今晚给我 否则你就卷铺盖回家
I want it by tonight or you're out of a job.
萨姆知道你在她办公室吗
Does Sam know you're in her office?
她会知道的
She will do.
剧集 | 游戏规则(2022) | 导航列表