剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
你觉得怎么样
So. What do you say?
我心里没底
I'm scared.
我敢肯定写得很好
I'm sure it's wonderful.
很好 汤姆 你在尽力
That was good, Tom. You're trying.
我并不只是在尽力
Well, I'm not just trying.
我对她做的事感兴趣 她错看我了
I'm interested in what she's doing. She's wrong about me.
不管怎么样 你刚才让她很开心
In any case, you made her happy.
那就好
Well, that's good.
《阿特拉尼》 玛卓琪·谢伍德著
Atrani, by Marjorie Sherwood.
一晃之间 我已经 在阿特拉尼住了一年多了
Suddenly, I have been in Atrani for more than a year,
我仍在不断地发现许多细节...
and I'm still discovering things about the town...
我了解到早在哥伦布发现美洲之前 阿特拉尼就存在了
Atrani, I had learned, had existed before Columbus had discovered America.
(太长)
大多数晚上 会有一个女人吹长笛...
Most evenings, a woman practices the flute...
我第一次看见棕榈树和大海
I saw my first palm tree, and the ocean.
出租车费远低于...
Although the taxi ride did not cost as much as it would have...
我看着他准备...
I watched as he prepared the...
(没有这个词)
...就在那一刻 钟塔敲响了四下...
...clock tower struck four at that exact moment...
除了读大学那会儿 我从来没有 在一个没有独♥立♥厕所的地方
I had never stayed in a place that didn't have its own bathroom,
住过这么久
except for in college.
我大声喊:“有人吗 ” 她说了一句话 听起来很耳熟
"Hello?" I called out. She said something that sounded familiar.
我等着...感觉好像...
I waited... It felt like...
...汽车上又挤又热 弥漫着大蒜跟汽油的气味
...hot, cramped bus that smelled like garlic and gasoline.
(《我的阿特拉尼》)
这些全都很有帮助
This is... This is all really helpful.
是吗
Is it?
真的 你的所有点评都有道理 这个 你在空白处写的这句话
Yeah. Everything you're saying is right. Here, what you wrote in the margin.
哪句
Which?
“阿特拉尼就像存在于梦境之中
"Atrani is like a place in a dream
当你醒过来时 它会变得更加如梦如幻”
that becomes even more dreamlike when you wake."
简直完美
It's so perfect.
这是你的了 拿去用吧
It's yours. Take it.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Sure.
我想我现在知道该怎么写下去了
I think I know what to do with it now.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
谢谢你 汤姆
Thank you, Tom.
真的
Really.
你愿意给我看 我该谢谢你才是
Thank you, for trusting me with it.
这个书名很棒
Great title.
你好吗
How are you?
很好
Great.
有你的信
There's something for you.
给
Here.
没有你的信 我亲爱的汤姆
Nothing for you, my dear Tom.
好的 马泰奥 谢谢
Okay, Matteo. Thanks.
我想去看看玛琪
I think I'm going to go see Marge.
或许去游个泳
Maybe go for a swim.
好的
Okay.
帮我把这个拿回去
Take this home for me?
好呀
Sure.
谢了 回头见
Thanks. See you later.
你觉得这些怎么样
What do you think of these?
很好
Oh, that's good.
真的 - 真的!
Really? - Yes!
(共和国银行)
(温德尔信托公♥司♥ 1200美元)
我这会儿要出去 去市场
I'm going out, to the market.
好的
All right.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
(账户号♥码18061)
斯密斯先生在家吗
Is Mr. Smith at home?
(《鲜活的意大利语 完整语言课程》)
不在 先生 他出去了
No, sir. He's gone out.
他什么时候回来
What time will he be back?
你需要多少钱
How much money do you need?
不够
It's not enough.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
发生什么事了
What happened?
这是谁说的
Who said so?
他是谁
Who is he?
(敏捷的棕色狐狸)
谁知道呢
Who knows?
这是谁的
Whose is this?
(跨过懒狗)
是你的
It's yours.
是我们的
It's ours.
是他们的
It's theirs.
是他的
It's his.
是我的
It's mine.
“你喜欢艺术吗 汤姆 ”
"You like art, Tom?"
“那你就来对地方了”
"Well, you're in the right place."
“我知道我不是个出色的画家”
"I know I'm not a great painter."
“还不成气候”
"Yet."
“我知道我不是个出色的画家”
"I know I'm not a great painter, yet."
“但我很喜欢画画”
"But I enjoy it."
“这些是我画的风景画”
These are my landscapes.
静物画
Still life.
“那些是玛琪的画像”
Those are some of Marge.
那也是我画的 也是玛琪画像的
That's another one of mine. Another one of Marge.
那是我的玛琪专区
That's the Marge section.
玛琪 对不起 但你必须明白
Marge, I'm sorry, but you got to understand.
我不爱你
I don't love you.
我们是朋友 仅此而已
We're friends. That's all.
拜托 别...
Oh, come on, don't...
别哭
Don't cry.
这行不通的 玛琪
That's not going to work, Marge.
别哭了
Stop it.
因为你干涉了汤姆跟我的关系
Because you're interfering. With Tom and me.
不 不是那样的
No, no, no, no. It's not like that.
不是那样的 我们不属于那种关系
It's not that. We're not that.
不 我们很合得来 这你能明白吗
No, there's a bond between us. Can you understand that?
还是打算继续指责
Or are you just going to keep making accusations?
你有明白的地方吗
Can you understand anything?
别这样 玛琪
Come on, Marge.
玛琪...
Marge...
那段时间我喜欢画抽象画
Oh, those are from my abstract period.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
它们...
They got...
麻烦你把我的衣服脱下来
I'd appreciate it if you got out of my clothes.
看来你们没有去游泳
You guys didn't go swimming, I guess.
暴风雨来的时候你们在沙滩上吗
Were you on the beach when the storm broke?
迪奇 刚才的事我很过意不去...
Dickie, I feel sick about what just happened--
听着 我把话跟你说清楚
Look, let me just make this really clear.
我不是同性恋
I'm not queer.
我认为你以为我是
I think you think I am.
我从没这么想过
I never thought you were.
玛琪觉得你是
Well, Marge thinks you are.
为什么
Why?
如果她在这里 看到了刚才那一幕 那...
Well, if she were here to see what just transpired in there, then...
她自然会那么认为 但她没看见 所以我猜是别的原因
I'd say it was that, but since she wasn't, then I guess it must be something else.
她那么说是因为她嫉妒
She's saying that because she's jealous.
嫉妒
Jealous?
嫉妒你
Of you?
对 嫉妒我
Yeah, of me.
在我出现之前 她可以独占你
She had you all to herself before I showed up.
现在我们俩一起活动 不带她
Now we do things without her.
但这也不是真正的问题所在 - 真正的问题是什么 汤姆
But even that's not the real problem. - What's the real problem, Tom?
她爱你比你爱她更深
She loves you more than you love her.
你们肩并肩一起走时 是谁先牵对方的手
When you walk together, who takes whose hand?
或许这是真的 但这并不意味着我心里没有她
Maybe it is true, but it doesn't mean I don't care about her.
我非常在乎她 - 我明白
I... I care about her very much. - I understand.
我们是非常好的朋友 人不能伤害自己的朋友
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表