剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
对啊 到底发生了什么
Yeah. I... I mean, what happened?
真希望我知道 麦克斯
I wish I knew, Max.
他去了你的公♥寓♥ 不是吗 他当时跟我说要去你的公♥寓♥
He went to your place, right? That's where he told me he was going.
我也是这么告诉警方的
That's what I told the police.
你住哪里
But where is it?
弗雷迪给我留了张纸条 但是被巡官拿走了
Freddie wrote it down for me, but the inspector took it.
我可以过去
I could come there.
听着 麦克斯 我现在不方便说话
Listen, Max. I... I can't really talk now.
警方又要过来找我问话
The police are coming over to talk to me again.
晚上问话
At night?
麦克斯 他们正在调查一桩谋杀案
Well, it's a murder investigation, Max.
对 也是
Right. Yeah.
但是你觉得弗雷迪那天一切正常吗
But did Freddie seem okay to you?
你觉得呢
Did he to you?
正常 我感觉 他在科尔蒂纳和在罗马都挺正常的
Yeah, he seemed fine to me, in Cortina and here.
对了 我们在科尔蒂纳的时候很想你
We missed you there, by the way, in Cortina.
我去不了 现在真希望我当时去了
I couldn't come. I wish I had now.
你们俩做了什么
What did you two do?
在我这儿
Here?
喝了几杯酒 之后他就走了
Just had a couple of drinks, then he left.
我不知道他后来做了什么
I've no idea what he did after.
也许他让人搭顺风车 被他们开枪打死了
Maybe gave someone a ride, and they pulled a gun on him.
他不是中枪死的
He wasn't shot with a gun.
我知道 我看了报纸
No, I know. I read the papers.
被钝器击中头部 你能想象吗
A blunt object. In the head. Can you imagine?
能 不能
I can. I can't.
听着 麦克斯 我得挂了...
Listen, Max. I have to go--
我明天必须离开
I have to leave tomorrow,
但我明天早上离开前可以跟你见个面
um, but, uh, I can see you in the morning before I go.
好的 当然 等一下
Yeah, sure. Oh, hang on.
嘿 麦克斯 抱歉 他们到了 警方的人
Hey, Max, sorry. They're here. The police.
抱歉 巡官 稍等
Sorry, Inspector. Just a minute.
麦克斯 早上在精益酒店见面 没问题 十点见吧
Um, the Excelsior in the morning is fine, Max. -00.
我得挂了
I... I got to go.
你在那里干什么
What are you doing over there?
走吧
Let's go.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
有什么好看的
What's so interesting?
是两个小伙子
It was two young men.
应该有三十多岁
Thirties, I'd say.
外国人
Foreigners.
英国人或美国人 我说不准
English or American, I don't know.
他们长什么样
What did they look like?
普通长相 没什么特别的
Regular looking. Like anybody.
什么时候被偷的
When did the theft occur? Do you know the date?
你记得日期吗
Yes, of course.
当然记得
Un momento.
11月29日
It was on November 29th.
是哪一天
What was the date?
11月29日
The date in question is 29th November.
您知道他的国籍吗
Do you know what nationality?
英国或者美国
English or American.
你记得这个客人吗
Do you remember this one?
当然记得
Yes, of course.
我还给他叫了个医生过来
I had to summon a doctor for him.
为什么
Why?
他的心脏不舒服 他年纪很大了
His heart. He was very old.
不 不是老人 他们是年轻人
No. Not old. These were young men.
或许是格林里夫
Maybe Greenleaf?
他是不是跟另一个小伙子一起
Was he with another young man?
对 两个人住一间房♥
Yes, two had the room.
你有没有他们的护照信息
You have their passport information?
当然
Naturally.
“格林里夫”
"Greenleaf."
“雷普利”
"Ripley."
是不是其中一位出事了
Has something happened to one of them?
你为什么说“其中一位”
Why would you say "to one of them"?
没什么特别的原因
No reason.
入住时来的是两位客人 退房♥时却只有一位
Other than two checked in, but only one checked out.
哪一位退的房♥
Which checked out?
我不记得了
I don't know.
(《在圣雷默附近 发现一艘染血的沉船》)
确定没有给我的口信
Sure there's no message?
没有 先生
There is no message, sir.
拉瓦尼巡官
Inspector Ravini?
我是圣雷默的特伦托警长
This is Sergeant Trento from San Remo.
船是在这里以南六公里找到的
The boat was found six kilometers south of here.
可能是当时住在 帕特里齐亚酒店的两个男人租的
It may have been rented by two men registered here at Hotel Patrizia.
其中一位您认识
One of them you already know.
另一位叫汤姆斯·雷普利
The other one, Thomas Ripley.
怎么拼
Spell it.
两人均持美国护照
Both had American passports.
什么情况
What's going on?
目前还不知道
I don't know yet.
这里是警♥察♥总局
Police Headquarters.
请接调查科
Investigations, please.
好的 哪个案子
Yes. Which case?
凶杀案 阿庇亚古道那桩
Homicide. Via Appia Antica.
那是拉瓦尼巡官负责的 但是他刚离开
That would be Inspector Ravini, but he just left.
您知道他什么时候回来吗
Do you know when he'll be back?
我是那不勒斯警局的雷欧警长
This is Sergeant Leone, Naples Police.
我不知道 抱歉
No, I don't. Sorry.
负责那个案子的巡官不在局里
The inspector on that case is out.
让我稍后再打
Call later.
什么时候 - 我不知道
When? - I don't know.
(出发)
(罗马)
(发车时间:13点 站台:7号♥)
帕尔玛酒店
Hotel Palma. Buongiorno. - Buongiorno.
我想订间房♥ 从明天开始入住
I'd like to reserve a room, beginning tomorrow.
好的 住几天
Certainly. For how many days?
一个星期
One week.
没问题 请问您的名字
Certainly. Your name, sir?
理查德·格林里夫
Richard Greenleaf.
订好了 格林里夫先生
I may confirm, Mr. Greenleaf.
这里是警♥察♥总局
Pronto, Police Headquarters.
我找拉瓦尼巡官 谢谢
Sì, Inspector Ravini, please.
巡官现在不在局里
The inspector isn't here at the moment.
我想给他留个口信
I'd like to leave him a message.
请说
Go ahead.
我是理查德·格林里夫
This is Richard Greenleaf.
如果他要找我
If he wishes to reach me,
我会在巴勒莫的帕尔玛酒店
he can do so at the Hotel Palma in Palermo.
记下来了 格林菲尔德先生
Got it, Mr. Greenfield.
是格林里夫
Greenleaf. Greenleaf.
格林里夫
Greenleaf.
对 您记下来了吗
Yes. Did you write it down properly?
记下来了
Got it.
巡官 你们又得爬楼梯了 抱歉
You'll have to take the stairs again, Inspector. Sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
您的电♥话♥跟这楼里的电梯一样不能用
Your telephone is not operating any better than the elevator,
还是您又装作没听见
or you have ignored it again?
不是 我刚才在厕所
Oh, no, I was in the bathroom.
我出于礼貌才打电♥话♥
I call to be polite.
如果您想的话 下次我可以不打招呼就上来
Next time I can come up unannounced if you want.
非常抱歉 请进
I'm so sorry. Please, come in.
您看报纸了吗
Have you seen the newspaper?
哪份报纸
Which?
案子有新进展吗
Is there something new in the case?
迈尔斯的案子
The Miles case?
当然了 - 没有
Of course. - No.
出现了新情况
Another situation's come up.
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表