剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
雷普利先生认识迈尔斯先生吗
Did Signor Ripley know Signor Miles?
认识
Yeah, he did.
他们是在那不勒斯认识的 但雷普利不喜欢他
They met in Naples. He didn't like him though.
不喜欢 为什么
No? Because?
他不喜欢迈尔斯的样子
He just didn't like the way he looked.
他的个性
Or his personality.
他的声音
Or his voice.
还有他的钱
Or his money.
如果我们找到了雷普利先生 我会让帕尔玛酒店通知您
I will inform you at L'Hotel Palma if we locate Signor Ripley.
谢谢
Please do.
那好吧
All right then.
祝您旅途愉快
And a pleasant journey.
迪奇
Dickie.
玛琪
Marge?
汤姆
Tom?
是我 你好吗
Yeah. How are you?
你没有去巴黎
You didn't go to Paris.
我去了 但又回来了
I did, but I came back.
迪奇让我回来的 当时...
Dickie asked me to when, uh...
你看到关于弗雷迪的新闻了吗
Well, you... you read about Freddie?
真不敢相信
It's unbelievable.
是啊
I know.
让我跟他说话
Let me talk to him.
他不在
He's not here.
那个女人说他在
The woman said he is.
哪个女人
What woman?
房♥东太太 我在楼下
The landlady. I'm downstairs.
他不在 他出门了 也许是从后门出去的
Well, he's not here. He left. Maybe the back way.
那我上去等他
Well, I'll come up and wait for him.
他一时半会儿不会回来
Uh, well, he's not going to be back for quite a while.
他去哪儿了
Where did he go?
玛琪 我很高兴你来了
Marge, I'm so glad that you're here.
我正希望你能来 我们好谈一谈
I was hoping that you'd come so that we could talk.
我刚洗完澡 得穿衣服
I just got out of the shower, I've got to get dressed.
要不我们去...
You want to meet me in, um...
离和平街不远有家小咖啡馆
There's a little café just off Via della Pace?
20分钟后在那里见
Yeah, in, say, 20 minutes?
玛琪 可以吗
Marge? You... you want to do that?
好吧
Okay.
太好了 我们咖啡馆见
Great. I'll see you there.
玛琪
Marge.
很高兴见到你
Great to see you.
你点东西了吗
Did you order something?
没有
No.
好的
Okay.
迪奇说这家咖啡馆的咖啡 是全罗马最好喝的
Dickie says this place has the best coffee in Rome.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
他最近很不开心
He's been very upset, with the news about Freddie and the police.
因为弗雷迪的事还有警方的问话
他们一直在纠缠他 把他当成了知情人对待
They've been hounding him like he knows something.
我跟警方谈过
I spoke to them.
迪奇公♥寓♥的地址就是那样得来的 我求他们告诉我的
That's how I found out where the apartment was. I begged them.
你说“一时半会儿不会回来” 什么意思
What did you mean, "not back for quite a while"?
他走的时候带了一个手提箱
I mean he left with a suitcase.
他没告诉你他要去哪里
He didn't tell you where he was going?
他说他也不知道 只说了他必须离开罗马
He said he didn't know and just that he had to get out of Rome.
为什么
Why?
玛琪 他显然跟弗雷迪的死无关
Marge, obviously he had nothing to do with what happened to Freddie,
但弗雷迪生前最后见的人是他
but he was the last to see him.
死者生前最后见的人永远都有嫌疑
The last to see someone who turns up dead is always a suspect,
而且据说警♥察♥对他明说了这一点
and the police apparently haven't been shy with him about that,
他已经不堪其扰了
and he's tired of it.
所以他就离开了
So, he left?
对
Yeah.
他说等他找到地方落脚会告诉我
He said he'd let me know where he ends up.
我一有消息就告诉你
And as soon as I know, I'll let you know.
告诉你的意思是打去公♥寓♥告诉你
Let you know, like call you at the apartment?
不 我不住在那里
No, I'm not staying there.
我住在念珠商街上的一间膳宿旅馆
I'm staying at a little pensione on Via dei Coronari.
你要在那里住多久
How long are you staying there?
我不知道
I don't know.
那艘船是什么情况
What about the boat?
船
The boat?
迪奇的船
Dickie's boat.
我跟吉欧里奥聊过
I talked to Giulio.
吉欧里奥是谁
Who's Giulio?
船夫
The boatkeeper.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他只说迪奇把船卖♥♥了 迪奇绝不会那么做
He just said Dickie sold it, which he would never do.
他很爱那艘船
He loves that boat.
吉欧里奥的说法很含糊
Giulio had some vague story
说有个中间人 但名字他不记得了
about some broker whose name he couldn't remember supposedly.
我不知道那会是谁
Well, I don't know who that would be.
但他确实把船卖♥♥了 他之前跟我说有这个打算
But he did sell it. He told me he was going to.
还有他的家具
And his furniture.
你住哪里
Where are you staying?
我不住 我没带行李直接就来了
I'm not. I didn't bring anything. I just came up.
那你要回阿特拉尼去
So, back to Atrani?
应该是吧
I guess.
我很想念那里
I miss it.
玛琪
Marge.
再见
Bye.
蒙塞拉托街34号♥
34, Via di Monserrato.
您的车20分钟后到
Your car will come in 20 minutes.
卢乔!你在哪里
Lucio! Where are you?
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready.
需要帮忙提行李吗 - 滚开
Need a hand with your bags? - Fuck off.
你滚开
Fuck off yourself.
去巴勒莫的夜间渡轮票
The night ferry to Palermo.
两千里拉 谢谢
2,000 lire, please.
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表