剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
他们没有 往前走几个街区还有一家店
They don't have it. There's another place a few blocks up.
我去就好了 你不必陪我
I'll go there, you don't have to.
去海滩 喝杯咖啡 我在突堤那里跟你碰头吧
Go to the beach, get a coffee. I'll meet you by the jetty.
好的
Okay.
我找到了
Found it.
看看他们
Look at this.
“成千上万朵花映入眼帘 欢快地舞动 摇晃着笑脸”
"Ten thousand saw I at a glance Tossing their heads in sprightly dance"
什么
What?
他们是水仙 汤姆
They're daffodils, Tom.
他们是什么
They're what?
好基友
Fairies.
就算是又如何 他们刚才那样很棒
Well, so what if they are? It's really impressive.
我花了大半天找香水 很抱歉
I spent half our day looking for the perfume. Sorry about that.
今天剩下的时间由你来安排 你决定做什么都行
You decide what we do with the rest of it. Whatever you want.
你想租船出海吗
You want to take a boat out?
好啊
Sure.
我们想租船
We'd like to rent a boat.
带不带发动机的
Motor or no motor?
带
Motor.
租多久
For how long?
两小时
Two hours.
五百 预付
500 in advance.
您会开吗
You know how to work it?
应该能琢磨明白
I think I can figure it out.
这是阻塞门
This is the choke.
把它拔♥出♥来♥ 启动发动机 让它空转
Pull it out to start it, let it idle.
然后把它推进去一半
Then push it halfway back in.
明白吗 - 明白
Okay? - Got it.
还有要注意的吗
Anything else?
不要在船上站立
Don't stand up in the boat.
坐到中间 汤姆
The middle, Tom.
什么
What?
在中间坐下来
Sit in the middle.
好了
Okay.
我们去哪里
Where are we headed?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
你记得弗雷迪吗
Do you remember Freddie?
记得
Yes.
希望你不会太介意
I hope you won't mind terribly,
但只有我和玛琪两个人 会去科尔蒂纳跟他一起过圣诞
but I think just Marge and I are going to spend Christmas with him in Cortina.
好的
Okay.
嗯 我觉得她希望这样
Yeah, I think... I think she'd prefer it,
而且我最近老跟你泡在一起 总觉得对她...
and I feel like... since we've been spending so much time together, you and me...
心有愧疚 所以这次我该满足她的愿望
...that I owe it to her to do what she wants this time.
她希望这样
She'd prefer it?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
你把责任推到她身上
You're blaming her?
什么
What?
是她想 不是你想
She, not you, would prefer it that way?
我真的不太在乎 但她在乎
I don't really care. She does.
那我怎么办
What am I going to do?
圣诞节吗
For Christmas?
圣诞节 新年 还有之后
For Christmas and New Year's, and after that.
其实我也想跟你谈这件事
Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that too.
我认为你也该去意大利别的地方 看一看了 这是为你着想
I think it's time you saw some more of Italy, for your sake.
意大利有很多值得看的地方 你可不想只待在阿特拉尼
I mean, you don't want to just stay in Atrani for months on end
一待就待上好几个月
when there's so much else to see.
你父亲怎么说的
What did your father say?
什么
What?
你收到了他的一封信 怎么 他提到我了吗
You got a letter from him. What, did he say anything about me?
他为什么会提到你
Why would he?
因为他在给我的信里说 我被“解聘了” 应该是这个意思
Because he told me in a letter that I'm "dismissed," I guess is the word,
尽管他没有用这个词
though he didn't use it.
最让人难以接受的 是那封信的语气 让人感觉很...
The worst part was his tone, it was so...
轻蔑
dismissive.
好吧
All right.
情况是这样的
Here's what happened.
根据他的说法 你给他写信说
You wrote to him, according to him,
你快要成功说服我回家了
that you were close to convincing me to come home.
我给他写信说我完全没有那个想法
I wrote to him that nothing could be further from my mind.
所以我想他觉得你在欺骗他
So I guess... he felt like you were lying to him.
甚至感觉你在占他的便宜
And from there, I guess felt like you were taking advantage of him.
不管怎么样...
In any case--
没关系 我理解
It's okay. I understand.
关于他的事 还有玛琪的事
The thing with him. The thing with Marge.
我懂
I get it.
你的反应比我想象中要平静
You're taking this better than I thought.
我为什么会不平静
Why wouldn't I?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为我对你只有友谊和尊重
Maybe because all I've offered you is my friendship and respect,
而不求任何回报
and asked for nothing in return.
是这样吗
That's the issue?
还能是怎样
What else would it be?
你要我说出来吗
Do you want me to say it?
不要
No.
你说得对
No, you're right.
我会离开的 也是时候了
I'll leave. It's time.
没关系
It's okay.
好的
Okay.
我们回去吧
Let's head back.
汤姆 搞什么...
Tom, what the hell...
汤姆...
Tom...
汤姆...
Tom...
帮帮我
Help me.
真要命
Fuck.
晚上好
Good evening.
6号♥房♥ 谢谢
Room six, please.
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我晚点再来
I'll come back later.
好的
Okay.
请给我账单 还有我们的护照
The bill, please. And the passports.
您想现在退房♥
You wish to check out now?
今晚的房♥费得照付 先生
You will be charged for the night, sir.
没有问题
That's okay.
您的朋友跟您在一起吗
Your friend is with you?
他正在火车站等我
Waiting for me at the train station.
他们是英国人或美国人 我不太确定
They were English or American. I'm not sure exactly.
他们租了两个小时 但一直没有把船还回来
They rented it for two hours, but never brought it back.
我不知道是船出了什么事 还是船被他们偷了
I'm not sure if something happened to the boat, or they stole it.
嗨
Hi.
去火车站
To the station.
检票
Your ticket.
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表