剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
Things?
对
Yeah.
把酒店可能需要的东西列个清单
Make a list of what the hotel might want,
开个价 寄去给我 地址是罗马美国运通大楼
and a price, and send it to me in Rome, care of American Express.
我会转交我的朋友 他或者我会跟您联♥系♥
I'll give it to my friend and one of us will be in touch with you.
您朋友在罗马
Your friend is in Rome?
对
He is.
由您代理他的事务
And you handle his affairs.
对
I do.
(毕加索)
这个也卖♥♥吗
This too is for sale?
这幅不知所谓的画
Whatever it is.
“不知所谓”
"Whatever it is"?
对
Yeah.
不 那个不卖♥♥
No, it's not for sale.
午饭准备好了
Lunch is ready.
理查德说会给你写信
Richard said he's going to write you
感谢你为他所做的一切
to thank you for all you've done for him.
另外 他让我给你这个
In the meantime, he asked me to give you this.
这是为什么
What's this for?
他还在罗马 不确定会不会回来
He's still in Rome, and isn't sure he's coming back,
所以不再需要你帮佣了
so your services are no longer required.
我自己来
I'll do it myself.
在这里等我 谢谢
Wait for me here, thanks.
(美国运通)
六张去罗马的车票 头等座
Six tickets for Rome. First class.
六张
Six?
一万两千里拉
12,000 lire.
(理查德·格林里夫)
(罗马)
欢迎光临精益酒店
Welcome to the Excelsior.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要一间房♥ 豪华房♥
I'd like a room please. Deluxe.
马上
Right away.
住多少天
For how many days?
两个星期
Two weeks.
太好了
Perfect.
请在这里签名
Sign here, please.
笔很漂亮
Nice pen.
(理查德·格林里夫)
谢谢您 格林里夫先生
Thank you, Mr. Greenleaf.
312房♥
Room number 312.
欢迎来到罗马
Welcome to Rome.
如果您有任何需要 请打给前台
If you need anything, call reception.
(玛琪·谢伍德)
坏消息
Bad news?
对 她是打的电♥话♥还是亲自来过
Yes. Uh, she called, or came by?
打电♥话♥
Oh, she called.
你跟她通的话 - 对
You spoke to her? - I spoke to her.
她说了什么
What did she say?
她知道您在这里 似乎松了一口气
Uh, she seemed relieved to know that you are here,
还说事出紧急 请您马上跟她联♥系♥
and said it's urgent you get in touch with her.
确实很紧急 这表明我母亲的身体状况急转直下
Yes, it is urgent. It means my mother's health has taken a turn for the worse.
听到这消息让我很难过
Oh, I'm sorry to hear.
谢伍德小姐有没有说会来罗马
Did Miss Sherwood say anything about coming to Rome?
没有
No, sir.
抱歉 我必须立即退房♥
I'm sorry. I'm going to have to check out immediately.
我完全理解 您必须去照顾您的母亲
I understand completely. You must attend to your mother.
希望她的情况没有想象中严重
I hope it's not as serious as it seems.
我也是
Me too.
我派个行李员上去 帮您搬行李
I will send a porter up to help you with your luggage.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果在我跟谢伍德小姐联♥系♥之前 她再打过来
And, um, if Miss Sherwood calls again before I reach her,
请你转告她 我会尽快跟她联♥系♥
can you tell her that, uh, I'll be in touch just as soon as I can?
当然 我会记下来的
Sure. I will make a note.
我们会准备好您的账单
And we'll prepare your bill.
我才刚入住
I just checked in.
对
Yes.
好吧
Fine.
您的钥匙
Your key.
请给我一间单人房♥
A single room please.
标准间
Standard.
护照
Passport.
在楼上
Upstairs.
这只表进水了
This watch has been in water.
掉进水槽里了
It fell into the sink.
是盐水
In salt water.
这表是偷来的吗
It's stolen, this watch?
你看这里 这是我的名字首字母
As you can see, my initials are on it.
(理查德·格林里夫)
有什么能为您效劳的吗
What can I do for you?
那不勒斯分行的账户
An account with the Naples branch.
稍等
One moment.
你好 我是保罗·阿列西
Hello. This is Paolo Alessi,
罗马分行的主管
director of the Rome branch.
请帮我查一下 理查德·格林里夫先生的
I'd like to check the balance on an account in the name of
账户余额
Richard Greenleaf.
(R·格林里夫)
请签个名
Your signature.
笔很漂亮
Nice pen.
最亲爱的玛琪
Dearest Marge.
抱歉没有早点给你写信
I apologize for not writing sooner.
希望你已经跟汤姆聊过 他也告诉了你我在罗马
Hopefully, you spoke to Tom, and he told you I'm in Rome,
好让你不用替我担心
so you haven't worried about me.
说到汤姆 你错看他了
Speaking of Tom, you are on the wrong track about him.
说了他很多坏话
All those terrible things you were saying about him.
不管他的真实身份是什么
Whatever he is, or isn't, in that regard...
他人不坏
...he's not a bad guy.
无论如何 你我的关系跟他完全无关
He has nothing to do with us, in any case.
希望你能明白这一点
I hope you realize that.
(卡拉瓦乔)
至于我们
As for us,
请不要认为我在逃避任何事
please don't think I'm running away from anything.
或者在逃避你
Or from you.
我只是觉得分开一小段时间
I just think a little time apart
能让我们真正明白对彼此的心意
will help us understand how we really feel about each other.
抱歉取消了去科尔蒂纳过圣诞的计划
I'm sorry about Christmas in Cortina.
但我认为我们不该那么早见面
But I don't think we should see each other that soon.
希望你不会因此而怨恨我
And I hope you don't hate me for it.
爱你的迪奇
Love, Dickie.
光线的运用
The light.
光线永远是画的灵魂
Always the light.
对了
希望你喜欢那瓶香水
I hope you like the perfume.
好不容易才找到的
It was hard to find.
在我都快放弃时 被汤姆找着了
I'd almost given up when Tom found it.
他说了一句:“玛琪要高兴坏了”
He said, "Oh, Marge is going to be so happy."
亲爱的迪奇
Dear Dickie.
这让我有点意外 罗马
Well, this is a bit of a surprise. Rome?
我不禁想知道 在圣雷默到底发生了什么事
Makes me wonder what happened in San Remo.
我想应该不是我们商量好的事
I guess not what we talked about.
我问了汤姆 他对此含糊其辞
I asked Tom and he was perfectly vague about it.
关于汤姆的一切都真假难辩
Everything about Tom is perfectly vague.
要我说 这是他故意为之 难道你没有留意到吗
Intentionally so, if you ask me. Or haven't you noticed?
你说他人不坏 可是我不喜欢他
You say he's not a bad guy, but I don't like him.
你怎么就看不出来他在利用你
How can you not see he's using you?
他是同性恋吗
Is he queer?
我不知道
I don't know.
我认为他这个人不太正常 不可能会有任何性生活
I don't think he's normal enough to have any kind of sex life.
但不得不说 你跟他在一起时显得有些羞愧
But I have to say, you act kind of ashamed around him.
那是为什么
What's that about?
你之前因你父亲对汤姆的看法 而忧心忡忡
You were concerned about your father's opinion of Tom,
现在却似乎已把它抛诸脑后
but now seem to be ignoring it.
你父亲是在给你一个警醒 迪奇
That was a warning, Dickie.
你为什么会无视你父亲的提醒
Why are you ignoring your father's warning?
至于我们
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表