剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
《雷普利》
第一季第一集
(罗马 1961年)
是谁
Who's there?
(六个月前)
(纽约市)
来得正好 谢谢你 - 不客气
Oh, good timing. Thank you. - Welcome.
(马文·卡特兹医生)
亲爱的德席尔瓦太太
Dear Mrs. De Silva...
我们的记录显示
...according to our records,
您账上有一笔 拖欠卡特兹医生脊椎矫正诊所的款项
there is an outstanding balance on your account with Dr. Katz Chiropractic,
金额为42美元50美分
in the amount of 42 dollars and 50 cents.
我们相信这是一时疏忽所致 您会把欠款寄到上述地址的
We trust this is an oversight and that you will remit payment to the above address,
因为此事现已转交本收款公♥司♥处理
as the matter has now been referred to our collection agency.
若未能及时结清欠款
Failure to settle the account in a timely fashion
我们将加收10%的逾期金
will require us to impose a 10% late charge.
此致 敬礼 乔治·麦卡平
Sincerely, George McAlpin.
(最后通知)
您好吗
How's it going?
挺好的 谢谢
Fine, thanks.
我叫艾尔·麦卡伦
Al McCarren.
我叫汤姆
Tom.
汤姆·雷普利
Tom Ripley.
要找您可真不容易
You're a very hard man to find.
没有地址 没有电♥话♥号♥码 没有办公室...
No address, phone, office...
只听别人说起在少数几个地方 或许能找到您 比如这里
Just a few places people mentioned you might be at, like this.
听谁说的
What people?
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 汤姆
I'm a private detective, Tom.
有人花钱雇我来找您
I've been hired to find you.
并把这个交给您
And give you this.
格林里夫先生想跟您谈一谈
Mr. Greenleaf would like to talk to you.
我不认识他
I don't know who that is.
我也不认为您认识他
I didn't think you did.
您怎么会认识他呢
Why would you?
他想跟我谈什么
Talk to me about what?
我不知道 是私事
I don't know, something personal.
他提到或许会有一笔酬劳 给您的
He did mention that there might be some money involved for you.
让我♥干♥什么
To do what?
我也说了 他没有说细节
He didn't say, as I said.
我能跟他说您会给他打电♥话♥吗
Can I tell him you'll give him a call?
随便你怎么跟他说
Tell him whatever you want.
好吧
Fair enough.
酒钱算格林里夫先生的
Drink's on Mr. Greenleaf.
有人来找过我吗
Anyone come by for me?
没有
No.
那是什么
What's that?
对喔 有人来过
Oh, yeah. Someone did.
(国家税务局调查员 约翰·W·鲁道夫)
他长什么样
What did he look like?
什么样
Look like?
深色头发 小胡子 戴帽子...
Dark hair, mustache, hat...
可能是吧
Could have.
谢了
Thanks.
喂 - 雷丁顿先生
Hello? - Mr. Reddington.
是我 - 您好
Yes. - Hello.
我是乔治·麦卡平 跟您跟进一下寄给您的那些通知
This is George McAlpin here, following up on the notices sent to you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
关于您欠马文·卡特兹医生的 款项与逾期金
Uh, the balance and late charges, sir, on your account with a Dr. Marvin Katz.
什么欠款 我付过了
What balance? I paid him.
用的现金还是支票
By cash or by check?
支票 - 对方并未收到
By check. - Well, it was not received.
我寄出去了
Well, I sent it.
因此您就无视那些逾期通知了
And that's why you ignored the late notices?
我没有收到什么逾期通知 我不明白你在说什么
I didn't receive any late notices. I don't understand.
我能听出来您现在很激动 这完全没必要
I can tell that you're getting agitated. There's really no reason to.
我能跟负责这事的人谈吗
Is there someone there that I can talk to about this?
您可以跟我谈 您这不就在跟我谈吗
You can talk to me. You're talking to me, sir.
如果您想跟别人谈 那就会是律师来跟您谈了
If you want to talk to somebody else, that would be an attorney,
但我希望这件事能顺利解决 而不必对您采取法律措施
but I'm hopeful that the matter can be settled without legal action against you.
好吧
Okay.
好的 那么您接下来要做的就是
Okay. So what you have to do now, sir, is this,
再写一张支票 在原来的金额加上10%的逾期金
issue a new check for the original amount plus the 10% late fee,
一共是27美元 收款人及收信人是...
which brings it to $27, made out and sent to...
您有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
有
Yes.
寄给麦卡平收款公♥司♥
Sent to the McAlpin Collection Agency,
地址是纽约州纽约市 第八大道421号♥86♥4♥号♥箱
which is 421, 8th Avenue, box 86♥4♥, New York, New York.
需要我重复一遍吗
Do you need me to repeat that?
不用 我记下来了
No, I wrote it down.
您还有其他事要问我吗 先生
Is there anything else I can help you with today, sir?
没有 - 好的 谢谢您 雷丁顿先生
No. - Okay. Well, thank you, Mr. Reddington.
不客气
You're welcome.
我有几张支票要兑现 - 好的
I have some checks I'd like to cash. Sure.
您在我们银行有账户吗 麦卡平先生
Do you have an account with us, Mr. McAlpin?
没有
I do not.
您有身份证件吗
Do you have identification?
有 - 谢谢
I do. - Thank you.
请稍等
One moment, sir.
先生 早上好 - 你好
Good morning, sir. - Yes.
请您检查这些支票和这张执照
Could you review these checks and this license,
对比执照跟支票上的签名
and compare signatures to those on the check.
你们这些自命不凡的人都住那里
That's where you hoity-toities live.
你真了解我
You know me.
我得打通电♥话♥
I'm gonna make a call.
或许吧
Perhaps.
感觉不对
Doesn't feel right.
(麦卡平收款公♥司♥)
是雷普利先生 - 对
Mr. Ripley? - Yeah.
请跟我来
Follow me.
格林里夫先生 雷普利先生来了
Mr. Greenleaf. Mr. Ripley, sir.
汤姆 你好吗
Tom, how are you?
你肯定在想:“这是怎么回事 ”
So, "What is this about?" you're wondering.
是为了理查德的事
It's about Richard.
抱歉 我不知道他是谁
Sorry, I don't know who that is.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
我听说你跟他是朋友 或许说“迪奇”你就知道了
I was told you're a friend of his. Maybe you know him as Dickie.
谁说我跟他是朋友
Who said we were friends?
他的另一个朋友 我不记得是哪一个了
One of his other friends. I don't recall which.
他说你认识他 但他不知道你在哪里
Said you knew him, but didn't know where you were.
好吧
Okay.
这么说你记得他
So you do remember him?
记得
Yeah.
但是很久没见了 他怎么样
But it's been a while. How is he?
问得好 我不太清楚
That's a good question. I don't really know.
这几年他一直在欧洲
He's been in Europe for years.
我跟我太太偶尔会收到他的明信片
We get an occasional postcard from him, my wife and I,
但除此之外 谁知道他现在怎么样
but other than that, who knows?
汤姆 他也该回家了 他年纪不小了 不能再这样生活
Tom, it's time for him to come home. He's too old for this.
但是我们根本劝不动他
But nothing we say means anything to him.
他为什么不想回来
Is there a reason he doesn't want to come back?
他说更喜欢那边的生活
He says he prefers it there.
说他最近在画画 之前又说他在写作
Says he's painting. Before, it was writing.
我可以告诉你 他根本不是当画家或作家的料
But he's no painter, or writer, I can tell you that.
他只会干些航海啊 酗酒啊 逃避责任的事
Sailing and drinking and avoiding his responsibilities is all he does.
他没有工作吗
He doesn't have a job?
工作 没有 他从来没干过一份工作
A job? No. He's never had a job.
我们很愚蠢地给他设了一笔信托财产 他就靠那些钱生活
He lives off trust money that we stupidly put in place for him
现在照法律规定 我们不能停掉信托
and which we can't legally cut off now.
好吧 那他现在在哪里
Okay. So, where is he now?
现在 在意大利
Now? Italy.
那不勒斯附近一个叫阿特拉尼的地方
Some place around Naples called Atrani,
我听说在那里 除了整天在沙滩上闲坐就无事可干
where from what I can gather, there's nothing to do but sit on the beach.
可以画画
And paint.
还可以画画 对 说得“有道理”
And paint. Yes, that's good.
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表