剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
We're done working.
在喝利口酒奖励一下自己 你要来一杯吗
We're rewarding ourselves with some Amaro. You want one?
好啊
Sure.
我们明天去那不勒斯 你要来吗
We're going to Naples tomorrow. You want to come?
我得工作
I should work.
写你的书
On your book?
对
Yeah.
来嘛 玛琪 跟我们去嘛
Oh, come on, Marge. Come with us.
我要带汤姆去仁慈山教堂 他是第一次看卡拉瓦乔的真迹
I'm showing Tom his first Caravaggio at the Misericordia.
我看过了
I've seen it.
你只看过一次 一次根本不够
You've seen it once. Once isn't nearly enough.
我去了索莱尔餐厅
I was at Le Sorelle.
什么
What?
什么时候
When?
刚才
Just now.
我们约了要吃晚饭的
Oh, we were having dinner.
对不起 我忘了
I'm sorry, I forgot.
来 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
我离开的时候 他们正要打烊
They were closing when I left.
你吃过了吗
Well, did you eat?
你要吃点火腿吗 我们有奶酪 橄榄...
Do you want some prosciutto? We've got cheese, olives--
没关系 不用了
It's okay, I'm fine.
想看看我们布置好的房♥间吗
You want to see the room we fixed up?
或许晚点吧
Maybe later.
好的 抱歉
All right. Sorry.
(那不勒斯)
请在这里签名
Sign here, please.
他画那幅画的时候36岁
He painted it when he was 36.
画这幅画的一年前 他在罗马杀死了一个男人
A year after he murdered a man in Rome.
杀死了一个男人
Murdered a man?
一个皮条客 他用的那些模特 就是那个皮条客的妓♥女♥
A pimp whose prostitutes he used as models.
杀人之后 他逃去了马耳他 再后来去了巴勒莫
Then he fled to Malta, and then Palermo,
在逃亡期间画下了 一些他最伟大的作品
painting some of his greatest works on the run.
真的
Really?
最终 他们在那不勒斯这里逮住了他
They finally caught up with him here in Naples.
他们把他痛揍了一顿 毁了他的容 扔下他自生自灭
They beat him up, disfigured his face, left him for dead.
他们是谁
Who did?
谁知道呢 那个皮条客的朋友吧
Who knows? Friends of the pimp.
活得绚烂 死得惊悚
Colorful life. And death.
对啊
Yeah.
我还想看看他的其他画作
I want to see more of his paintings.
我改天带你去罗马 他一些最好的画都在那里
I'll take you to Rome sometime. Some of the best ones are there.
求之不得
Oh, I'd love that.
弗雷迪! - 迪奇!
Freddie! - Dickie!
你怎么会在这儿
What are you doing here?
刚好路过 我跟麦克斯 你好吗
Just passing through. Me and Max. How are you?
很好
Good, good.
玛琪还好吗 - 很好
How's Marge? - Good.
还在写她的书 - 这会儿正写着呢
Still writing her book? - At this very moment.
想喝杯东西吗 - 想啊
You want a drink? - I'd love a drink.
不过我不能久留 还得赶火车
But just a quick one. I have a train to catch.
服务员
Waiter.
白苦艾酒
Cinzano.
这位是
And this is?
汤姆 这位是弗雷迪·迈尔斯 汤姆是从纽约过来的
Tom. Tom, this is Freddie Miles. Tom's come over from New York.
你好吗
How are you doing?
很好
Fine.
我在哪里见过你
I know you from somewhere.
应该没有 否则我应该会记得
Hmm, no, I don't think so. I think I'd remember.
是吗 - 是的
Would you? - Yeah.
不对 我们有过一面之缘 在纽约
No, no, no, we've met before. In New York.
在哪里 或许是在鲍勃·德兰西家
Where? Bob Delancey's, maybe.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
不 我认为就是在他家
No, I think it was there.
在他斯坦顿街上的公♥寓♥里
At his apartment on Stanton Street.
那是一场派对 我很肯定
A party. I'm sure of it.
我不记得了 抱歉
Don't remember. Sorry.
你们俩是怎么认识的 - 在这里认识的 在阿特拉尼
So how do you know each other? - Oh, we met here, in Atrani.
你在纽约做什么工作
What do you do in New York?
现在没有 我住在这里
Nothing now. I live here.
之前呢
Before.
会计
Accounting.
你呢
You?
弗雷迪是剧作家
Freddie's a playwright.
跟我的预想差不多
I was gonna guess something like that.
是吗 - 对
Were you? - Yeah.
为什么 - 我不知道
Why? - I don't know.
对了 我12月 会在科尔蒂纳租一栋大房♥子
So here's the thing. I'm renting a big house in Cortina over December.
你和玛琪必须要来
You and Marge have to come.
没理由不来 能在阿尔卑斯山过圣诞 快说“好”
And why wouldn't you? Christmas in the Alps? Say yes.
好 - 真的
Yes. - Yes?
真的
Yeah.
好 我们到时 可以尽情滑雪 开怀畅饮
Good. We'll ski and drink ourselves to death.
太好了
Perfect.
你姓什么来着
Tom what?
雷普利
Ripley.
雷普利
Ripley.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好 我刚刚被抢了
No, I just got robbed.
你受伤了吗
Oh, no.
没有 只是我回不了家
Are you hurt? - No, I just can't get home.
他不肯送我
He won't take me.
起来吧
Come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
你家住哪里
Where's home?
波佐利
Uh, Pozzuoli.
这些不够
That's not enough.
好吧
Right.
你听到她刚才的话了吗
You hear what she said?
我们是她遇到过的最善良的美国人
We're the nicest Americans she's ever met.
要我说 你给司机的钱都够把她送到罗马了
You gave the driver enough to take her to Rome.
他现在正在跟她分钱呢
He's splitting it with her right now.
你这么认为吗
You think?
太明显了 怎么会刚好有辆出租车在那儿等着
Obviously. What, a taxi's just waiting there?
这是骗局
It's a scam.
你怎么会看不出来呢
How can you not see that?
就算是骗局又如何
Ah, so what if it is?
能从一个漂亮姑娘口中 听到刚才那句话也值了 不是吗
It's worth it to hear that from a pretty girl, isn't it?
当然了 我喜欢姑娘
Sure it is. I like girls.
怎么了
What?
你们会去那家伙
Do you think you will go
说的地方吗 虽然不知道具体是哪儿
to wherever it was that guy said his place was?
弗雷迪
Freddie?
很可能会去 这里的冬天很乏味 怎么这么问
Probably. It gets dreary down here in winter. Why?
真不知道你怎么能忍♥受 跟那样的人相处
I don't know how you can stand to be around someone like that.
他是个骗子
He's such a fraud.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为太明显了 他不是剧作家 他只是家里有钱罢了
Because it's obvious. He's no playwright. He's just someone who comes from money.
这倒是真的 他的家族开了很多酒店 他在南法有个房♥子
Well, that's true. His family owns hotels. And he has a place in the south of France.
“你和玛琪必须要来
"You and Marge have to come."
没理由不来 能在阿尔卑斯山 过圣诞 快说‘好’”
"And why wouldn't you? Christmas in the Alps? Say yes."
“‘真的 ’”
"Yes?"
学得真像
That was really good.
你听起来跟他一模一样
You sounded just like him.
汤姆
Tom?
我家也很有钱 难道我也是个骗子
I come from money, so am I fraud?
你跟他完全不一样
You and he couldn't be more unalike.
亲爱的格林里夫先生
Dear Mr. Greenleaf,
这封信是给您带去好消息的
I'm writing you with good news.
理查德开始犹豫 要不要再在这里待一个冬天了
Richard is wavering about spending another winter here.
我相信您很清楚 跟他相处很讲究技巧
It's a delicate matter dealing with him, as I'm sure you know.
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表