剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
Try the Miramare. Not Sergio's. I mean, if you're planning to stay.
米尔玛尔旅馆
Miramare.
对
Yeah.
你喜欢艺术吗 汤姆
You like art, Tom?
喜欢
I do.
那你就来对地方了
Then you're in the right place.
在意大利 你可以看艺术品看上一辈子
You could spend a lifetime looking at the art in Italy.
你喜欢卡拉瓦乔吗
You like Caravaggio?
喜欢
I do.
好
All right.
那你可得去看看 这里所有卡拉瓦乔的作品
Here's what you have to do. See every Caravaggio here.
我把收藏他作品的 博物馆和教堂给你列个单子
I'll give you a list of the museums and churches they're at.
那可太好了 谢谢你
That would be great. Thank you.
迪奇是画家
Dickie paints.
是 他的...
Yeah, yeah, his fa--
我记得...在纽约时你好像跟我说过
I think... I think you told me that in New York.
是吗
Did I?
那我当时在撒谎
If I did, I was lying.
我以前一直想当画家
I mean, I always wanted to,
但我是到了这里 才开始认真作画的
but I didn't really take it up seriously till I came here.
改天我想看看你的作品
I'd like to see them sometime.
当然可以 好啊
Sure. Yeah.
谢谢你们的午饭
Thanks very much for lunch.
不客气 如果你打算留下住 我们可以再一起吃
My pleasure. We'll do it again, if you end up staying.
非常期待 - 我也是
I look forward to it. - Me too.
好了 再见
All right, well, bye.
再见
Bye.
好吧
Okay. Grazie.
天啊
Oh, God.
笔很漂亮
Mmm, nice pen.
好 来吧 上来吧
Right, come on. Here we go.
好嘞
All right.
用力拉
Pull it.
对 没错 我是迪奇
Yeah, that's right. Dickie.
迪奇·格林里夫
Dickie Greenleaf.
我也很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you too.
你需要多少钱
How much money do you need?
不够
It's not enough.
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表