剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
是跟另一位朋友有关的 您敢信吗
Concerning another friend, if you can believe.
我的朋友
Of mine?
汤姆斯·雷普利
Thomas Ripley.
汤姆·雷普利
Tom Ripley?
我认识他 他在阿特拉尼跟我住了一小段时间
Yes, I know him. He stayed with me in Atrani a short time.
什么情况
What situation?
阿特拉尼 什么时候
Atrani. When?
几个月前
Couple of months ago.
他现在在哪里
And he is now where?
我不知道 或许在纽约 他之前说要回纽约
I don't know. Probably New York. He said he was going back there.
他不在纽约
He is not.
出入境管理记录显示 他还在意大利境内
And he is not in any other city outside Italia, per l'immigrazione.
好的...
So...
他在阿特拉尼住您家里
When he was with you in Atrani,
那是你们一起去圣雷默旅行 之前还是之后
this is before or after your trip together to San Remo?
之前
Before.
我后来直接从圣雷默来了这里
I came here after San Remo.
离开圣雷默之后 您来了罗马
Oh, after San Remo, you came to Rome,
而他没有回纽约去
and he didn't go to New York.
看来是没有 如果您确定的话
I guess not, if you're sure of that.
我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
您是跟他坐同一趟火车 离开圣雷默的
You and he left San Remo on the same train?
对 - 同一趟火车
Yes. - You did.
那么...您最后一次见汤姆斯·雷普利 是在那趟火车上
So... it was on this train that you last saw Thomas Ripley.
不 几天后我在罗马见过他
No, I saw him in Rome a couple of days later.
罗马
Roma.
他从家里给我带了一些衣服过来
He brought me some of my clothes from home.
从阿特拉尼 - 对
From Atrani? - Yeah.
那他挺够朋友的
That was kind of him.
确实
It was.
他人不错
He's a nice person.
您出于某些原因 不能亲自去拿那些衣服
You could not bring these clothes yourself for some reason?
我有苦衷
I had a reason.
您应该告诉我您的苦衷
You should share this reason with me.
是跟一个女人有关的
It concerns a woman.
一个女人
A woman?
女朋友 前女友
A girlfriend. An ex-girlfriend.
她叫什么名字
Her name?
玛卓琪·谢伍德
Marjorie Sherwood.
玛卓琪·谢伍德 她当时在阿特拉尼
Marjorie Sherwood. She is in Atrani at that time?
当时跟现在都在
At that time and still.
也就是说 雷普利先生把您的衣服送到了罗马
So... Signor Ripley brings your clothes to Roma.
还有别的东西 我的美术用品
And some other things, uh, my art supplies.
对哦
Oh, yes.
他是在把那些物品送到您这儿的时候
It is then, when he delivers these materials,
撒谎说要回美国的
that he lies about going back to America?
我敢肯定他不是在撒谎
I'm sure it wasn't a lie.
但他是在那时候说要回美国的
But it's then that he says this?
不 他是在一张明信片里提到的
No, he mentioned it in a postcard.
明信片 从哪里寄来的
A postcard? From?
应该是从热那亚
Genoa, I think it was.
热那亚
Genoa.
他离开罗马之后
After he left Roma.
对
Yes.
我能看那张明信片吗
May I see this postcard?
我不知道有没有扔掉
I don't know that I kept it.
请找一找
Look, please.
好的
Sure.
没找着
No?
没有 抱歉 我找不着
No. I'm sorry. I don't see it.
我要把这个记下来
I am writing that down.
格林里夫先生
So... Signor Greenleaf,
现在的情况是 雷普利先生没有离开意大利
the situation is that Signor Ripley has not left Italy,
而且没有他在任何酒店登记的记录 最后一条记录是在...
and there is no record of him registered in any hotel since...
圣雷默
San Remo.
您怎么可能查遍所有的酒店
How can you check every hotel?
我是警探
I'm a detective.
我不能查遍所有的酒店
No, I can't check every hotel,
但查大城市的酒店的能力还是有的 包括热那亚的
but hotels in the major cities, including Genova, yes.
比如 您不久前 曾入住罗马的精益酒店
You, for instance...stayed at the Excelsior, Roma, not long ago.
对 我住过 - 但只住了很短的时间
Mm-hmm, I did. Yeah. - Yes, but only a very short time.
那家酒店很贵
It's expensive.
确实 但不是因为这个原因
It is. But that's not why.
不是吗
No?
谢伍德小姐知道了我住那里
Miss Sherwood, uh, found me there.
所以我搬去了玻利瓦尔旅馆
So I moved to the Hotel Bolivar.
对 我知道
Yes, I know.
但是雷普利先生却哪儿都找不着
But Signor Ripley, nowhere do I find him.
你们有没有坐船
Did you take a boat ride?
您说什么
Excuse me?
坐船 一艘小船
A boat ride. In a little boat.
您跟雷普利先生 在圣雷默
Yourself and Signor Ripley. In San Remo.
在码头周围坐船游玩
A little "escursione" around the port.
我们有
Yes, we did.
那船没有还回去
It was not returned.
我们租的船 - 就是那船
The boat we rented? - Yes, the same.
我们当然还回去了
Of course we returned it.
船只保管员说没有 - 他搞错了
The boatkeeper says no. - Well, he's mistaken.
搞错了
Mistaken?
他是船只保管员
He's a boatkeeper.
他负责管理记录船只
He keeps track of boats.
他一天到晚干的就是这个
It's all he does all day long.
可我们把它还回去了
Well, we brought it back. - Mmm.
他给你们收据了吗 他说他循例会开收据
He gave you a receipt? He says he does this routinely.
有 应该有
Yeah, I believe he did.
如果收据在您书桌上那就太好了
It would be wonderful if it is on your desk.
我知道它不在
I'm sure it's not.
您找都没找就知道它不在
You are sure of this without looking?
对
Yeah.
那艘船被人找到了 装满了石头 被沉了
This boat was found sunk with rocks,
沾了血 而且船锚不见了
stained with blood, and no anchor.
血
Blood?
我的天啊
My God.
会不会是鱼血
Couldn't have been fish blood?
鱼血 - 不可能吗
Fish blood? - No?
您钓鱼吗
You fish?
在阿特拉尼
In Atrani?
不钓
No.
那不是鱼血
It's not fish blood.
总结一下 有一个人在罗马遇害
So, someone is dead in Rome,
另一个人或许死在了圣雷默
someone may be dead in San Remo,
在一艘船上被杀 为了隐藏血迹 凶手把船沉了
killed in a boat that is sunk to try to hide bloodstains,
而雷普利先生失踪了
and Signor Ripley is missing.
现在的情况就是这样
This is the situation.
您是说您不相信我离开圣雷默后 在罗马见过汤姆
Are you saying that you don't believe me that I saw Tom in Rome after San Remo?
不 我没有那么说
Oh, no, I do not say that.
我还没有得出结论
I have come to no conclusions.
我不做指控
I make no accusations.
我只是说一个男人死了 一个男人失踪
I only say there is one dead man and one missing man.
而且他们俩最后见的人都是您
And that you are the last known to see both.
为了证明我的诚意
And to prove my sincerity,
我批准您的请求 允许您去巴勒莫
I allow you to travel to Palermo, as you requested,
条件是您会告诉我您住哪里
as long as you let me know where you stay there.
帕尔玛酒店
The Hotel Palma.
您已经知道了
Oh, you know already.
我之前说过 这趟旅行我早就安排好了
As I said, I planned the trip before.
在我打扰您之前 - 这不是打扰
Before my intrusions. - Not an intrusion.
感谢您允许我去
I thank you for allowing me to go.
不客气
You're welcome.
帕尔玛酒店
Hotel Palma.
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表