剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
《雷普利》
第一季第七集
(巴勒莫)
欢迎光临
Welcome.
旅途顺利吗
How was the journey?
很漫长吧 而且是坐夜船 您肯定累坏了
Long, yes? And at night. You're tired I'm sure.
我给您准备好了房♥间 请出示护照
I have your room ready, I just need your passport,
您稍后出去时还给您
which you can retrieve when you next go out.
因为您得先休息
First, of course, you should rest.
请在这里签个名
Sign here, please.
笔很漂亮
Nice pen.
您的钥匙
For you.
没关系 我自己能行
That's okay, I can manage.
您确定吗
Are you sure?
三楼 左手边
Second floor. To the left.
(希望您旅途愉快 拉瓦尼巡官留言)
你跟这个人通过电♥话♥
You spoke to this person?
罗马的警♥察♥巡官
The police inspector in Rome.
他有没有让我回电
Did he want me to call him back?
否则这里会标注
I would have written it here otherwise.
“回电”
"Return call."
您的护照
Your passport.
你见过这个男人吗
Have you seen this guy around here?
他最近也许来过俱乐部
Maybe he's been to the club lately.
留着吧
Keep it.
有理查德的信
I've got something for Richard.
他的银行寄来的
From his bank.
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is.
我想看看有没有他的来信 告诉我他现在的下落
I was hoping there'd be a letter from him, letting me know.
稍等
One moment.
没有 抱歉
No, nothing. I'm sorry.
(退回发件人)
请稍等
One moment please.
巡官
Inspector.
有位目击者在这儿等您
There's a witness here for you.
进来吧
Come in.
我看了报纸
I read the newspapers.
我想起来应该见过他
And realized I may have seen him.
地点 - 蒙塞拉托街
Where. - Via di Monserrato.
时间 - 大概在晚上12点前后
What time. - Around midnight. More or less.
你当时在干什么
And what were you doing?
遛狗
Taking my dog for a walk.
晚上12点
At midnight.
它半夜得小便 一直都这样
He always has to go at midnight.
它的肾不好
He has a kidney problem.
比普通的狗尿得更频繁
He has to pee more than the average dog.
好吧
Fine.
你当时看到了什么
What did you see?
两个男人 靠在一辆车上
Two men. Leaning against a car.
两个男人靠在一辆车上 让你觉得很蹊跷
This caught your attention for some reason,
有什么特别的原因吗
two men leaning against a car?
我看了报纸才觉得蹊跷
Well, not until I read the papers.
让我想到也许我目睹了重要事件
Then I thought maybe I saw something important.
那是什么类型的车
What kind of car?
菲亚特500
A Fiat 500.
什么颜色的
What color?
颜色
Color?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你认为受害者 是靠在车上的两个男人中的一个
So one of these men by the car you think was the victim?
他很瘦
He was thin.
当时太黑了 我看不清他的脸
His face I couldn't see well in the dark.
而且他戴着一顶帽子
And he was wearing a hat.
什么样的帽子
What kind of hat?
博尔萨利诺帽
Borsalino.
另一个男人呢
And the other one?
应该没那么瘦 否则你刚才会说两个瘦子
Not as thin, I guess, or you would have said two thin men.
另一个身材中等
The other one was what I'd call average-sized.
浅色头发还是深色头发
Light hair? Dark hair?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
留络腮胡或八字胡吗
Beard? Mustache?
没看清
I don't know.
您为什么用这眼神看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
我没看清他的样子
I didn't see his face well.
当时天很黑
It was dark.
还有别的情况吗
Anything else?
他是美国人
He was American.
你怎么知道
How would you know that?
因为我跟他说话了
Because I spoke to him.
他回了我
He spoke to me.
讲的英语
In English.
意大利语
In Italian.
带美国口音
With an American accent.
那个瘦子呢
And the thin one?
他没有说话
He didn't talk.
他喝醉了
He was very drunk.
另一个人说了什么
What did the other one say?
我问他:“需要帮助吗 ”
I said, "Do you need help there?"
他说:“不用 谢了 没什么事”
He said, "No thanks, we're fine."
然后呢
And then?
我带恩佐回家了
I went home with Enzo.
谁 - 我的狗 恩佐
Who? - My dog. Enzo.
我以为你叫恩佐
I thought your name was Enzo.
没错
It is.
它也叫恩佐
It's his name too.
亲爱的爸爸妈妈
Dear Mom and Dad,
不知道这消息是否上了纽约的报纸
I don't know if the news made it to the New York papers,
但也许玛琪已经告诉你们了
but maybe Marge has gotten in touch with you.
如上述两种情况都没发生
If neither of those things happened,
那你们会从我这封信里 首次得知这个消息
then you'll be hearing about it from me first, here.
我的一个朋友在罗马被谋杀了
A friend of mine was murdered in Rome.
你们不认识他 他叫弗雷迪·迈尔斯
You don't know him, but his name is Freddie Miles.
警♥察♥在调查中表现得胸有成竹
The police act like they know what they're doing,
但我认为他们什么都不知道
but I don't think they do.
他们没有抓到任何人 为这桩可怕的罪案负责
They've arrested no one for this terrible crime.
(《迈尔斯谋杀案无新线索》)
这整件事让我非常难过
The whole thing has upset me greatly,
警方禁止我离开意大利 更是给了我双重打击
and the police have made it even worse by not allowing me to leave the country.
警方称那是因为 我或许会对他们的调查有帮助
They say it's because I may be able to help them in their investigation,
可他们让我感觉自己被当成了嫌疑犯
at the same time, they make me feel like a suspect.
他们很难缠
They're awful.
所以我离开了罗马
So I've left Rome.
我不得不逃离那一切
I had to get away from it all.
我不知道我要去哪里
I'm not sure where I'm going.
也许会去找我的绘画老师迪·玛西莫
I might meet up with Di Massimo, my painting instructor.
又或者去找个地方 一个人待一阵子
Or just go somewhere to be by myself for a while.
我不知道这一切会如何解决
I'm not sure how all this will resolve,
但至少目前我的状况还行
but for the moment at least, I'm okay.
毕竟发生了这一切
Considering.
等我心情好一些 我会再给你们写信
I'll write again when I'm feeling better.
爱你们的理查德
Love, Richard.
对了
在谋杀案发生后的那些黑暗的日子里
The only true consolation I got from anyone
唯一给了我真正慰藉的人
in those dark days after the murder
只有汤姆
was from Tom.
他是个好人
He's a good person.
我是罗马警局的彼得罗·拉瓦尼巡官
I am Inspector Pietro Ravini of the Rome Police.
我能进去吗
May I come in?
加冰块吗
Ice?
冰块 不用了 谢谢
Uh, ice? No, thank you.
那是我正在写的书
That's a book I'm writing.
书 您是作家
A book? You are an author?
对
Yes.
关于什么的书
A book about?
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表