剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
他没说
He did not say?
没有 - 没提到阿庇亚古道
No. - Nothing of Via Appia?
阿庇亚古道 没有
Via Appia? No.
他大晚上的去那里干吗
Why would he go there at night?
这正是我想知道的
This is what I ask myself.
他被抢劫了吗
Was he robbed?
您的朋友迈尔斯先生跟您关系好吗
Your friend Mr. Miles was a good friend for you?
普通朋友 关系不是很亲密
He was a friend. Not a close friend.
是吗
No?
对 他已经几个月没跟我联♥系♥了
No, I hadn't heard from him in a couple of months.
他邀请我去科尔蒂纳过圣诞 但我没去
He invited me to Cortina at Christmas, but I didn't go.
科尔蒂纳
Cortina?
我太太是科尔蒂纳人
My wife is from Cortina.
是吗
Is she?
是 那里特别美 有点奢华
Yes. A beautiful place. Mmm, a bit posh.
但是您没有去 为什么
But you did not go. Why?
能说实话吗
Can I be honest?
请说
Please.
有时候他组织的假期活动 会变成一整个星期的酗酒放纵
Sometimes his holiday things turn into a week of drunken debauchery.
“放纵”
"Debauchery."
他是什么时候遇害的
What time was he killed?
还不知道
This is not yet known.
可怜的弗雷迪
Poor Freddie.
我应该送他回去的 - 但您没有
I should have gone with him. - But you did not.
那您做了什么
So, what did you do?
他走了以后吗
After he left?
我只是待在家里
I just stayed here.
整个晚上 一直到睡前
All evening? All night?
对
Yeah.
不对...
No, uh...
后来 我去散了个步
At one point, I went for a walk.
几点
At which time?
很晚了 凌晨一点或两点
It was late. Uh, at 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning.
一点还是两点
1:00 or 2:00?
一点
1:00.
您自己一个人散步
You took this walk alone?
对
Yeah.
在哪儿
To where?
就在街区转转
Just around the block.
“就在街区转转”
"Just around the block."
您认为会不会是他勾搭上的人干的
Do you think it could have been somebody he picked up?
他会干那种事
That is something he would do?
您掌握的信息里没相关迹象吗
There's nothing you found that points to that?
比如呢
For instance?
您刚才说他被抢劫了
He was robbed, you said.
是您说“他被抢劫了” 我没有说
He was robbed, you said. I did not say.
对 他被抢了
Yes, he was robbed.
但有时 抢劫只是个假象
But sometimes, people are robbed to make it seem they were robbed.
或许吧 但是该怎么说呢
I guess so, but how do I put this?
弗雷迪有时候会跟陌生人扯上关系
Freddie sometimes had relations with strangers.
陌生人
Strangers?
他在俱乐部或街上认识的人
That he would meet at a club or on the street,
一些可以被称为“伤风败俗”的人
who you might call, uh... unsavory.
“伤风败俗”
"Unsavory."
您是指女人还是...
Woman, do you mean, or...
男人
man?
男人
Men.
我要记下来
I am making that note.
谢谢您 格林里夫先生
Thank you, Signor Greenleaf.
接下来几天内 如需向您询问 我会给您打电♥话♥
If I need to speak with you further in the next few days, I call you here.
我有您这里的电♥话♥号♥码
I have the number.
我正准备去巴勒莫
I was planning on going to Palermo.
什么时候
When?
明天
Tomorrow.
不行 您不能去
No, no, no, no, no. It is important you do not do that.
您或许认识一些人
You may know who is such-and-such a person,
知道哪些人跟死者有关系 诸如此类的
who the person is in relations with the deceased, and so on.
我敢肯定弗雷迪在罗马有一些朋友
I'm sure Freddie had friends here in Rome
您可以问他们 他们会比我更了解弗雷迪
who knew him better than I did who could tell you that.
哪些朋友
Which friends?
我不知道 我只是这么认为
I don't know. I just... I just think so.
在我通知您可以离开罗马之前
You may not go to Palermo or any elsewhere,
您不能去巴勒莫或别的地方
until I inform you otherwise.
抱歉扰乱了您的计划
I'm sorry if you made other plans.
或许您还来得及取消行程 至少能退回一部分的钱
Perhaps you have still time to cancel them for at least a part refund.
不客气
You're welcome.
下次电♥话♥响了 请接电♥话♥
Next time, answer the telephone when it rings.
再见 小猫咪
Bye, kitty-cat.
(《英国游客遇害 令人震惊》)
(没有指纹 杀人动机或嫌疑人...)
理查德 打扰一下
Riccardo. Excuse me.
这是来拜访过您的那个男人
This is the man who visited you.
对 但是我跟他没报上说的那么熟
Yes, but I didn't know him as well as they say there.
报纸总会搞错一些事
The newspapers always get things wrong.
在美国也一样
In America too.
我想在哪个国家都一样
In every country, I imagine.
要我说 他是被贼杀的
Thieves killed him, if you ask me.
我也觉得
Me too.
房♥东小姐 如果报纸记者或摄影师
Signorina, if any of these newspaper writers or photographers
来这里找我 您能不能...
come here looking for me, I wonder--
我会把他们赶出去
I'll throw them out!
冒昧问一句
Excuse me,
他是您的好朋友吗
but was he a close friend?
隔了好几层关系的朋友
A friend of a friend of a friend.
那这话我就可以说出来了
Then I can say it.
他那天对我不太友善
He was not very nice to me.
他对我也不太友善
He wasn't very nice to me either.
迪奇船上的人是谁
Who's that on Dickie's boat?
那是他们的船 船被他们买♥♥下了
It's their boat. They bought it.
那不可能
That's impossible.
是我亲自经手的 这是迪奇的指示
I sold it to them myself for Dickie, per his instructions.
我不信
I don't believe that.
女士... - 别叫我女士 吉欧里奥
Madam... - Don't call me madam, Giulio.
玛琪 那是再正常不过的买♥♥卖♥♥
Marge, it was a normal transaction.
是哦
Was it.
那卖♥♥船的钱呢
Then, where's the money?
给迪奇了
Dickie has it.
寄去罗马给他的 应该是通过一个代理人
It was sent to him in Rome. Through an agent, I believe.
什么“代理人”
What "agent"?
那我就不知道了
That I don't know.
全部程序都是合法的 玛琪
It was all very legal, Marge.
没什么奇怪之处
There's nothing strange.
除了他也许没告诉您这一点以外
Except maybe that he didn't tell you.
但也许那也不算奇怪
But maybe that's not strange either.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
说啊
Tell me.
您现在的想法跟我最初的想法一样
You're thinking what I thought at first,
迪奇绝不会卖♥♥船
Dickie would never sell his boat.
确实是这样
And that's true
除非他已经下定决心 再也不回阿特拉尼了
unless he decided he's not coming back to Atrani.
(《弗雷德瑞克·迈尔斯的 最后一晚》)
(理查德·格林里夫接受警方问讯)
迪奇 我是麦克斯·佑达
Dickie? It's Max Yoder.
你好吗 好久不见了
How are you? It's been a while.
是啊 你好吗
Yes. How are you?
发生了这种事 不太好
Not very well under these circumstances.
我能去找你吗
Can I come see you?
你在罗马吗
Are you in Rome?
对 住精益酒店
Yeah. The Excelsior.
如果不方便 你来这里也行 我们可以聊聊
You can also come here, if that's better. So we can talk.
聊弗雷迪的事
About Freddie?
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表