剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
他这个人不能逼
One can't push him.
不管什么事 都得循循善诱地劝说 才能改变他的想法
It takes many conversations to get him to change his mind about anything.
但是我正在取得进展
But I'm making progress.
正如我承诺的那样 我会竭尽全力说服他回到你们的身边
As promised, I will do everything in my power to convince him to come home to you.
希望能在圣诞节之前
Hopefully by Christmas.
给您和格林里夫太太 送上我最美好的祝愿
All my best wishes and good thoughts to you and Mrs. Greenleaf.
此致 敬礼 汤姆
Sincerely, Tom.
对了
您给我的钱还没花完 但所剩不多了
I've not yet spent the money you gave me, but it is running low.
或许您可以再汇一点过来
Perhaps you could send a bit more.
把汇票寄到 迪奇在阿特拉尼的地址就好
A money order to Dickie's address in Atrani would be good.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你好吗
How's it going?
很好
Good.
我可以坐这儿吗
Can I sit?
我叫卡罗
I'm Carlo.
你是美国人
You're American.
我喜欢美国人
I like Americans.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 你好吗
Oh, hey. How's it going?
很好
Good.
想去巴黎吗
Wanna go to Paris?
不知道 或许吧 什么时候
I don't know. Maybe. When?
我刚才在咖啡馆跟一个人聊天
I was talking to a guy at Giorgio's, and he'll give us 100,000 lire apiece.
他愿意付我们每人十万里拉
要干什么
To do what?
去巴黎
Go to Paris.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我们只需要替他把一个手提箱 送到那里 然后爱待多久待多久
All we gotta do is take a suitcase there for him, then we stay as long as we want.
一个手提箱
A suitcase?
对啊
Yeah.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
认真的 去见见他呗
I am. Come meet him.
我们用意大利语聊的 所以我只听懂了个大概
We talked in Italian, so I only got the gist of it.
不管他是谁 我都不想见他
I don't want to meet him, whoever he is.
那我怎么跟他交代
What am I supposed to do with him then?
不用交代 就当你们没聊过
Nothing. Forget you had the conversation.
他就在楼下
He's downstairs.
你把那个人带到了我家
You brought this guy to my house.
对
Yeah.
这是我朋友 迪奇
This is my friend, Dickie.
幸会 你好吗
Pleasure. How you doing?
毕加索啊
Picasso, huh?
汤姆跟你解释了我们谈的事吗
So, Tom explained to you what we spoke about?
你自己告诉我吧
Why don't you tell me.
好的 并不复杂
Okay. It's not complicated.
明天 后天都可以
Tomorrow, the next day, whenever,
你们俩去那不勒斯火车站跟我碰头
you both meet me at the train station in Naples.
我会给你们两张车票
I'll have two tickets for you,
一半的钱 每人五万里拉
half the money, 50,000 lire each,
还有一个手提箱
and a suitcase.
你们把它带到巴黎 送到我给你们的地址
You take it to Paris, deliver it to the address I give you.
在那里就能拿到另一半的钱
Where you'll get the rest of the money.
就这么简单
And that's that.
手提箱里装着什么
What's in the suitcase?
这不重要
It makes no difference.
没有人会拦下 你们这么有派头的美国游客
No one is going to stop a couple of American tourists that look like you.
毒品
Drugs?
枪♥支♥
Guns?
偷来的艺术品 是什么
Stolen art, what?
这不关你的事
It's not your concern.
这可太关我的事了
It's very much my concern.
可你朋友并不关心
It isn't your friend's.
他问都没问
He didn't even ask.
汤姆
Tomma.
嗯 怎么了
Yeah, what?
很可惜 你这位朋友不适合
Sadly, your friend here is not the right man.
你适合 但他不适合
You, yes, but him, no.
不 他适合 我们俩都适合 他只是在考虑
No. He's right for it. We both are. He's just thinking about it.
不 我没在考虑
No. I'm not.
汤姆 你看看他 像个想逮捕我的警♥察♥一样盯着我看
Tomma, look at him, looking at me like a policeman who wants to arrest me.
他没有 别这样
No, he's not. Come on.
你说得对 不像个警♥察♥
No, no, you're right. Not a policeman.
倒像是害怕 自己马上会被野兽吃掉一样
Like a man afraid he's about to be eaten by an animal.
汤姆 我们还可以继续做生意 你跟我 他不行
We can still do business together, me and you, but not him.
所以没有必要在他面前 或跟他一起讨论这件事了 明白吗
So there is no need to discuss this in front of him or with him anymore, okay?
不知何时 他已经活成了一个大软蛋
At some point in life, his balls were cut off.
这是我的地址
My address.
别♥墅♥很漂亮
This is a nice villa.
非常漂亮
Very nice.
你怎么回事 你疯了吗
What's the matter with you? You crazy?
你怎么这么说
Why would you say that?
那个男人是克莫拉 知道是什么意思吗
The man is Camorra. You know what that is?
不知道
No.
黑♥手♥党♥ 那不勒斯黑♥手♥党♥
Mafia. Naples mafia.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
汤姆 明眼人一看就知道
Because, Tom, it's obvious.
如果你的意大利语好一点 或许你不会做这种事
Maybe you wouldn't have done this if your Italian was better,
但我也不太确定
but I'm not so sure. Is...
你在纽约就是干那种事的吗
Is this the kind of thing you do in New York?
不是
No.
你在那里都跟什么人一起混
The kind of people you hang out with there?
他把你当作是同类
He treated you like a kindred spirit.
我们在纽约的朋友是同一群人
We hung out with the same people in New York.
我们是那么认识的
That's how we met.
我还是没记起来
I still don't remember.
别用这种眼神看着我 我不是疯子
Don't look at me like that. I'm not crazy.
那这件事怎么解释
Then what is this?
什么 我只是以为你会觉得这很有趣 原本会是很有趣的
What? I thought you'd think it'd be fun. It could have been fun.
给黑帮干活 - 一起去冒险
To do a job for gangsters? - To go on an adventure together.
最终一起进监狱
To end up in prison together.
好吧 你现在简直是...
Okay, now you're just...
算了
Forget it.
这事能不告诉玛琪吗
Can you not tell Marge about this?
她本来就不太喜欢我了
She doesn't like me much as it is.
你觉得是为什么 - 我不知道 我对她很友善
Why is that, do you think? - I don't know. I'm nice to her.
不 你是努力对她友善 那可不一样
No, you make an effort to be, which isn't the same.
其实你那么做更糟糕
Which is worse, actually.
不是那样的 我喜欢她
That's not true. I like her.
好吧
Okay.
是真的!
I do!
你的书写得怎么样了 我打赌一定很棒
So how's the writing going? I bet it's really good.
你在逗我
You're teasing me.
我没有 我真的想知道 你在写书让我觉得很了不起
No, I'm not. I really want to know. I'm impressed you're doing it.
我从来没写过书 迪奇也没有 对吧
I've never written a book. Dickie hasn't. Have you?
当然没有
Certainly not.
说实话 不太顺利
Well, to be honest, it's not going that well.
我在尝试描述这个地方 它是...
I'm trying to describe this place that's
如此地...
so...
难以描述
Indescribable?
难以描述 对 没错
Indescribable. Yes, exactly.
你到现在为止写的东西 能给我看看吗
Well, can I read what you've written so far?
她不肯给任何人看
Oh, she won't show it to anyone.
我虽不是编辑 但我在兰登书屋的一位编辑手下干过
Well, I'm no book editor, but I did work for one, at Random House.
是吗
You did?
是啊 我在那里 读了很多需要润色的手稿
Sure. I read lots of manuscripts there that needed work.
真的
Really?
我的评价或许会在无意中
If nothing else, I might accidentally say something
给你一些新的想法
that gets you thinking in a new way.
好吗 我想试试看
Come on, I'd love to try.
我来付吧
I'll get this.
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表