剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
That's good, my Sicilian friend.
您学得真快
You're a quick study.
这是您的
For you.
(玛琪·谢伍德 阿特拉尼)
亲爱的迪奇
Dear Dickie,
希望你能收到这封信
hopefully this reaches you.
警方算不错 告诉了我你不肯说的事...
The police were decent enough to tell me what you would not...
也就是你躲在哪里
Where you're hiding out.
现在我算是看明白了 你为什么不敢面对我
It's pretty obvious to me by now why you can't face me,
以及汤姆为什么会替你打掩护
and why Tom lies for you.
你为什么不直接站出来承认 没了你的好伙伴 你就活不下去
Why don't you just come out and admit you can't live without your little chum?
难道你以为
What do you think,
我是个没见过世面的傻妞 对这些事一无所知
I'm some small-town hick who doesn't know about these things?
我只希望早点知道你的这个癖好
I only wish I knew this about you sooner,
不至于浪费了我一年的时间
so I wouldn't have wasted a year of my life.
我想我们以后再也不会有交集
I doubt our paths will cross again.
感谢你给我的所谓的“回忆”
Thanks for the so-called memories.
玛琪
Marge.
我能进去吗
May I come in?
您认识拉瓦尼巡官吧
You know Inspector Ravini.
我跟他见过面
I met him.
他想让您去罗马见他
He'd like you to come to Rome.
为什么
Why?
他有事要问您
To speak with him.
他不能来这里问我吗
He can't come here to talk to me?
他上次出于礼貌 开车过来 还爬了那些台阶
He made the drive and climbed all those steps once.
一次就够了
As a courtesy.
他不会再那么折腾了
He's not going to do it again.
他要问我什么 别翻我的东西
What's it about? Excuse me.
他没跟我说
He didn't tell me.
我不能抛下手头所有的事 马上去罗马
Well, I can't just drop everything and go to Rome right now.
“手头的事”
"Everything"?
我的工作 我正在写书
My work. The book I'm writing.
这些
This.
这是警方调查
It's a police investigation.
如果我有车 那不成问题 可我得先坐公交 再转火车...
If I had a car it'd be less of a problem, but between the bus and the train--
我有车
I have a car.
就在那些石阶下面
Down all those steps.
我跟你去
I'm going with you?
这是巡官的安排 他坚持让我接您
The inspector insisted on this arrangement.
真的吗
Really.
什么时候出发 - 现在
When. - Now.
我在外面等您
I'll wait for you outside.
(《有人在巴勒莫看见 谋杀嫌疑人理查德·格林里夫》)
这是给您的信
This arrived for you.
非常紧急
Most urgent.
银行的事永远都很紧急
With banks, it's always urgent.
尊敬的格林里夫先生
Dear Mr. Greenleaf,
我们的反诈骗部向我报告
our fraud department has reported to me
他们认为您一月份的
that it's their opinion the signature of January
单号♥为8747的 每月信托汇款单上的签名无效
on your monthly trust remittance number 8747 is invalid.
我们相信此事尚未引起您的注意
Believing this may have escaped your notice,
因此第一时间通知您该异常情况
we hasten to inform you of the irregularity
以向您求证 上述支票的签名是否确系伪造
so that you may confirm our opinion that said check has been forged.
另外我们已经将此事
Further, we have called this matter
通知了共和国银行那不勒斯分行
to the attention of Banca della Repubblica, Naples.
此致 敬礼 爱德华·T·卡瓦纳先生
Sincerely, Edward T. Cavanach, Esquire.
尊敬的先生
Most esteemed sir,
纽约温德尔信托公♥司♥
it has been called to our attention
通知我们
by the Wendell Trust Company of New York,
他们对于
that there exists some doubt
您签收的 一月汇款单上的签名的真实性
regarding the authenticity of your signature of receipt
存有疑问
for your January remittance.
如若该签名确实出自于您本人
In the case that the signature is in fact valid,
我们敦促您 尽快前往我们的巴勒莫分行
we urge you to promptly visit our Palermo branch
出示您的身份证件
in order to present your identification
并完成新签名卡 以供存档
and complete a new signature card for our records.
与此同时 出于稳妥起见
In the meantime, we have deemed it proper
我们业已将此事通报♥警♥方
to inform the police of this matter.
恭请钧安
Most respectfully and obediently yours,
埃米利奥·D·布拉岗齐
Emilio D. Braganzi,
共和国银行那不勒斯分行行长
Director of the Naples branch of Banca della Repubblica.
请稍等
Wait here.
他们还在外面
They're still there.
但应该不会有问题
But there shouldn't be a problem.
好的
Okay.
感谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
真希望我能住久一点
I wish I could stay.
祝您好运
Good luck.
开车
Let's go.
好的
Okay.
您是...
Mr...
理查德...
Richard...
格林里夫先生
Greenleaf.
几楼
Uh, which floor?
在楼下
Down.
往右
To the right.
下楼
Down.
我们上次谈话时 说到了汤姆斯·雷普利
You mentioned Thomas Ripley when we spoke,
但您没有提到是怎么认识他的
but I don't think you said how it is you know him.
找我来是为了汤姆
This is about Tom?
他在阿特拉尼时 在迪奇家住了一段时间
He stayed with Dickie in Atrani for a while.
明白了 也就是说您是在那里认识他的
I see. So you got to know him there.
尽管我并不乐意
Well, as much as I cared to.
您不介意的话 我想知道这话怎么理解
Why do you say that, if I may ask?
汤姆是那种专门占人便宜的人
Tom is one of those people who takes advantage of people.
他占了迪奇的便宜
He took advantage of Dickie.
怎么说
In what way?
他来到意大利 搬进了迪奇家
He came to Italy, moved into Dickie's house.
从来不支付任何费用 还住下来不走了
Never paid for anything, and he just wouldn't go away.
他不是已经离开了吗
Yet, that's exactly what he has done.
他没有 我跟您说过的 他在罗马
No, he hasn't. He's in Rome, as I told you.
迪奇去哪儿他就跟到哪儿
Still hanging around wherever Dickie is.
但是迪奇...好吧 我就叫他迪奇吧
But Dickie... Okay, I will call him that.
他不在罗马
He is not in Rome.
我敢肯定汤姆只是在等着迪奇回去
I'm sure Tom's just waiting for him to get back,
好继续利用他
so he can keep using him.
您显然不喜欢汤姆斯·雷普利
Clearly you don't like Thomas Ripley.
我不喜欢讲别人坏话 但我真不喜欢他
I don't like saying bad things about people, but no.
他跟弗雷迪的谋杀案有关吗
Did he have something to do with Freddie's murder?
如果有 您会觉得惊讶吗
Would that surprise you?
说实话 我不会
You know what? It wouldn't.
迪奇说过他们在那不勒斯偶遇过 汤姆很不喜欢弗雷迪
Dickie said they met in Naples a while ago and Tom really didn't like him.
他也跟我说了这事
He told me the same thing.
但是迪奇说雷普利先生是个大好人
But about Signor Ripley, Dickie says he's a very good person.
他也跟我说了同样的话
He says the same to me.
我完全不明白为什么
I have no idea why.
他很清楚汤姆的本性
He knows what Tom is.
他之前想让汤姆离开 别再缠着他 别再烦我们
He wanted him to leave, to leave him alone, to leave us alone.
我们谈过这事的
We talked about it.
您为什么骗我说在罗马见过雷普利
Why did you lie to me about seeing Ripley in Rome?
什么 - 他不在罗马
What? - He's not in Rome.
不仅现在 而且您上次去罗马时他也不在
Not now, and not when you said he was.
他在 我还见了他
Yes, he was. I saw him.
您见到他了
You saw him,
他住在念珠商街上 这些是您的一面之词
and he was staying on Via dei Coronari, or so you said.
我的一面之词
Or so I said?
我问过念珠商街上 所有的旅店和膳宿旅馆
I checked every hotel and pensione on Via dei Coronari.
汤姆斯·雷普利 没有入住其中任何一间
Thomas Ripley stayed at none of them.
他跟我说他住那条街上
Well, that's what he told me.
他很可能骗了我 反正也不是头一回了
He probably lied. It wouldn't be the first time.
他为什么会在这种事上撒谎
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表