剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
《雷普利》
第一季第八集
(罗马 1606年)
给我灯
The light.
是拉努乔
It's Ranuccio.
我们走
Let's go.
(帕利亚诺 科隆纳宫)
你又干了什么好事
What have you done now?
我只是需要个住处
I just need a place to stay.
(威尼斯)
您先请
After you.
这是音乐房♥
This is the music room.
这两位是安娜和于戈
This is Anna and Ugo.
他们是这里的佣人
They come with the place.
先生们好
Nice to meet you.
那边有个阅读室
Over there is the reading room.
这里是客厅
And this is the living room.
我带您去看正门吧
May I show you the main entrance?
我们进来的那个是什么门
What did we come in?
后门
The back door.
从楼梯下到下一层的大厅
Down these stairs is the lower hall.
挺大的
Rather large.
直通正门
It leads to the main entrance:
有个私家运河泊位
a private canal dock.
小心
Careful.
地面很滑
It's slippery.
有青苔
Moss.
我想我就用佣人进出的门好了
I think I'll use the servants' entrance.
我带您去卧室看看
May I show you the bedrooms?
租约最短六个月
The lease is six months minimum.
没问题
That's fine.
我也许会住更久
I may stay longer.
您一定会的
You will.
您绝对不会想离开这所房♥子的
You'll never want to leave this place.
有这可能
You may be right.
签这里
Here, right?
(汤姆斯·雷普利)
(巴勒莫)
我是费拉拉警督
Lieutenant Ferrara.
我是罗马警局的拉瓦尼巡官
It's Inspector Ravini in Rome.
理查德·格林里夫
Richard Greenleaf.
一直没有出现
He never showed up.
您把我的话转告他了吗
Did you tell him what I asked you to tell him?
转告了
I did.
一字不差
Word for word.
“若不能及时去见拉瓦尼巡官
"Failure to present yourself to Inspector Ravini
他将不得不采取某些措施
will force him to take certain measures
那将会对他以及对您造成不便”
which will be inconvenient for both him and you."
行了
Fine.
我现在要知道 他是否真的离开了巴勒莫
Listen, what I need to know now is if he actually left Palermo.
他可能并没有离开
He may not have.
这我怎么知道
How would I know?
您可以先去他之前住的旅馆看看
You might start by checking the place you found him at.
然后呢
And then?
万一他不在呢
When he's not there?
那我会说 警探 做警探该做的 去侦查一下
Then, I would say, detective, you do some detective work.
(卡拉瓦乔)
这里有登记 我很肯定
It's here. I'm sure.
就在这里的 我很快就能找到 - 好的 慢慢来
It's here. I'll find it any second now. - Yeah, yeah, take it easy.
找到了 您看
Here it is, as you can see.
他是1月27日退的房♥
He checked out January 27th.
他有没有说要去哪里
Did he say where he was going?
他问我当晚有没有去突尼斯的渡轮
He asked if there was a ferry to Tunis that evening.
去突尼斯
To Tunis?
突尼斯 1月27日
Tunis. 27th of January.
有吗
Was there?
有
There was.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他当时似乎心情苦闷
He seemed depressed to me.
心情苦闷
Depressed.
怎么说
In what way?
就是...
You know...
心事重重的样子
Lost in thought.
那根本不是一♥码♥事
That's not really the same thing.
“心情苦闷”和“心事重重” 完全不同 对吧
"Depressed" and "lost in thought" are two different things, right?
也许是良心不安的样子 自责的样子
Depressed like a guilty man might be? Remorseful?
我可不会这么说
I wouldn't say that.
毕竟我不会读心术
How would I know that?
那你怎么知道他心情苦闷
I don't know how you'd know he was depressed
也许他只是心不在焉
if he was just distracted.
我今天早上穿衣服时心不在焉
I was distracted getting dressed this morning,
但我不觉得苦闷
but I wasn't depressed.
我看起来心情苦闷吗
Do I look depressed?
我觉得他看起来苦闷 行吗
It seemed like he was to me, all right?
前台那家伙还把自己当心理学家了
The man is a desk clerk who thinks he's a psychologist,
他不仅本职工作做不好 更看不透别人的心理
and isn't very good at either profession.
其实前台的人什么都知道
Actually, desk clerks know everything.
他们以前协助我破过几桩谋杀案
They've solved murders for me.
怎么个心情苦闷法
Depressed in what way?
他说得很含糊
He was rather vague,
但逼问之下 他最后用了“无可奈何”这个词
but when pressed, he finally chose the word "resigned."
那个前台知道理查德要去哪里吗
Did he have any idea of where he was going?
北非
North Africa.
什么
What?
对 他问了去突尼斯的渡轮的信息
Yes, he inquired about the ferry to Tunis.
巡官
Inspector...
我的调查任务算是结束了吧
May I consider my part in the investigation over then?
对 警督 谢谢您
Yes, Lieutenant. Thank you.
(《警方搜索失踪美国人》)
最后一次有人看见格林里夫先生 是在巴勒莫
Mr. Greenleaf was last seen in Palermo.
罗马警方...其实是我本人...要求他
He was requested by Rome Police, by me personally,
回罗马接受询问
to return here to answer some questions.
但他没有回来
He failed to do so.
因此 我们相信 他也许在试图躲避我们的查问
As such, we believe he may be attempting to evade our inquiries.
这让人不禁想问
Which begs the question:
为什么
Why?
如果格林里夫在看本发布会的报道 我在此做出明确声明
Let me state this clearly, in case Mr. Greenleaf is reading this:
因为他拒绝回答我们的询问
By refusing to answer our questions,
所以我们怀疑他
he is exposing himself to suspicion
参与了迈尔斯先生的谋杀案
of participation in the murder of Mr. Miles.
并涉嫌雷普利先生的失踪案 甚至可能是凶杀案
And the disappearance and possible murder of Mr. Ripley.
您是汤姆斯·雷普利 - 是的
You are Thomas Ripley? - Yes, sir.
我在这份报纸里看到报道 警方以为我失踪了
I saw in this newspaper I'm believed to be missing.
看到这种报道让我感觉很奇怪
It's strange when you see something like that.
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
不 不对
No, that's not correct.
你们那边有人会说意大利语吗
Is there someone there who speaks Italian?
英语呢
English?
一个美国护照
An American passport.
护照号♥1676♥4♥8
Number 1-6-7-6-4-8.
姓名是
Richard Greenleaf.
入境日期应该是1月28日
January 28th.
从巴勒莫到突尼斯
Palermo to Tunis.
不重要我就不会让您查了
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.
是 我明白需要一点时间
Yes, I know it may take some time.
巡官 我是威尼斯的莫雷蒂警督
Inspector, this is Lieutenant Moretti in Venice.
汤姆斯·雷普利现在在我这儿
I'm sitting here with Thomas Ripley.
您确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 他的护照就在我眼前
I'm sure. His passport is on my desk.
难以置信 您在哪儿找到他的
Incredible. Where did you find him?
他自己来警局的
He just walked in.
问一下他现在住哪里
Ask him where he's staying.
您住在威尼斯什么地方
Where in Venice are you staying?
跟他说我今晚会去威尼斯找他问话
Tell him I'm coming to Venice to talk to him tonight.
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表